Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mean Kids, Bullies & Volatile Personalities; Aurora High's Antagonist Personalities (Pregame Reference Sheet)
Topic Started: Apr 13 2012, 06:41 PM (2,369 Views)
umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jaq Locke is a spitfire. I wouldn't call her a bully by any means, but she doesn't take shit, and is relatively aggressive.

That said, she doesn't really like being friends with other girls, but she won't lash out on anybody unless crossed.

She's got some gender prejudice. If the sweetest girl in the world were to approach her, she'd be kinda cold and not really want to talk to her. If a rude one were to do the same it would escalate. She's a guy's girl. And if a girl crosses her (like Mara) things are unpleasant.

I'll look into the lady antagonists and see if any more rivalries seem appropriate.
It's kiss or kill and shoot to thrill when you do what you do.
I would not die for anyone, but I would kill for you.

G009 Cassidy Kant
A contestant, a seeker, an abstainer, a klutz, a case of survivor guilt, a repenter, a star crossed lover, a star crossed lover, a damsel in distress, a hot mess, an inspired dreamer, an unwanted ally, a pawn
B034 Joey Caputo
A scout, a follower, a tracker, a rebel without a cause, a slaughtered guinea pig
G017 Jaquilyn Locke
A victim, a survivor, a team player, a doubter, a hunter, a person, a schemer, an instructor, a nomad, a deserter, a self-appointed savior, a repenter, a failure, a hypocrite's scapegoat

Achievements Unlocked!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
leAloha
May 28 2012, 11:12 AM
Don't you mean Michael Joyner?
Whoops. yeah that's what I meant. ><

@LocoBroJoe - Added Jaquilyn. Also yeah cool. I put this list up for people to do things like finding someone proper to have some sort interaction with. :)

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Veronica McDonald: Pissing off Daniel Worcester, and then persisting after he made it clear that the conversation was over.
Edited by Aloha, May 28 2012, 06:51 PM.
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

laZardo
Member Avatar
^This is not what a Laz looks like^
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Carlos and Eliza are both aggressive personalities, come to think about it.

Carlos is basically an insult dispenser - you have to "activate" him to receive a personally-tailored one.

Eliza, well, she's also kinda reactive too. But she's primarily the "counter-bitch" to Miranda Miller. Think the Panty to Miranda being Scanty.

Unfucked: Cisco Vasquez (V4)
Proper Fucked: Harris Van Allen (The Program), Rashid Hassan (V4)
Fucked Soon: Carlos Lazaro and Eliza Patton

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welp, looks like some serious shit is about to go down here.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Aura
Member Avatar
Has seen that which cannot be unseen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Stacey May-Mordetsky is definitely on this list. She's a total spoiled brat that puts down anyone that is not up to her "standards", which is pretty much 90% of the school.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Characters

Posted Image

AtomicVandal
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Ladies and gentleman, Frank Reyes enters the club.
V5 Fresh Meat

Francisco "Frank" Reyes "Well...Damn"

Solomir
Member Avatar
Nanotech Engineer
[ *  *  *  * ]
Whoa, I missed the jackass party.

Add Benjamin Ward to the list of mean guys. He's an arrogant, confrontative jock who prefers the hands-on approach to solving problem classmates.

Bonus beating points for looking at his sister the wrong way.
V5

B036: Benjamin Ward: "Sh-shut the fuck up. Or I'll k-kick your ass."
B047: Marcus Leung: "Let's start by staying calm."

V4

Rest in peace

B004 - Peter Siu: "We're all fuck-ups."
G006 - Tiffany Baker: "Will you stay with me, until I wake up?"
G027 - Marybeth Witherspoon: "The cameras are pointing here, not there."
B115 - Tony Russo: "I'm sorry...."
G087 - Rachel Gettys: "I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell."

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Sharon definitely would count as a volatile personality. She's a walking bomb and all it really takes is someone to piss her off for her to lose her shit. While not a bully, she is the type of person who would go on verbal tirades with people and is generally not one to be nice about things.
Version 5

Version 7

Artsy Stuff by Other People

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply