Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Cheerleader Assemble!
Topic Started: Dec 6 2011, 01:34 AM (902 Views)
Mitsuko2
Member Avatar
Slutty Dwarf
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So yeah, anyone with characters who want to be on the cheerleading tem, can you post here? I'll keep a list on this post displaying all of them, then we can pick captains and a name for the team and what not.

CHEERLEADERS:

Allegra Hoffman
Jaquilyn Locke
Cassidy Kant
Inez Navarro
Penny Huang
Andrea Martinez
Edited by Mitsuko2, Dec 6 2011, 02:13 PM.
The Dan: she won me over with card games, brownies, sex and handcuffs

Edited as of 12/1/11

Alive: Norelia Concepcion, Elliot Stone, Allegra Hoffman

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jaquilyn Locke and Cassidy Kant
It's kiss or kill and shoot to thrill when you do what you do.
I would not die for anyone, but I would kill for you.

G009 Cassidy Kant
A contestant, a seeker, an abstainer, a klutz, a case of survivor guilt, a repenter, a star crossed lover, a star crossed lover, a damsel in distress, a hot mess, an inspired dreamer, an unwanted ally, a pawn
B034 Joey Caputo
A scout, a follower, a tracker, a rebel without a cause, a slaughtered guinea pig
G017 Jaquilyn Locke
A victim, a survivor, a team player, a doubter, a hunter, a person, a schemer, an instructor, a nomad, a deserter, a self-appointed savior, a repenter, a failure, a hypocrite's scapegoat

Achievements Unlocked!

Mimi
Member Avatar
are you upset?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There was actually already a thread for cheerleaders! But I think Dee is inactive, so it doesn't really matter much I guess? And in v4 pregame, they started randomly drawing for captains of clubs, so that'll come up sometime soon, I guess!

In any case, Inez Navarro is the peppiest little pepper that ever did pep!

Posted Image

I◄◄

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Captaincy is actually decided by a vote between the handlers involved with a given team, then randomly drawn if there are ties. :)

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Penny Huang be a cheerleader, yes she do, she got spirit, how 'bout you
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

Nadir
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
I can imagine Andrea Martinez cheerleading any day...
Spoiler: click to toggle

Mitsuko2
Member Avatar
Slutty Dwarf
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
All of them are added to the first post :)
The Dan: she won me over with card games, brownies, sex and handcuffs

Edited as of 12/1/11

Alive: Norelia Concepcion, Elliot Stone, Allegra Hoffman

Posted Image

Sunny Delighted
Member Avatar
your mom wanted to make sure that her clothes didn’t steal the spotlight from her new haircut so she went with this feather fringed semi-transparent catsuit w/modesty pleather panels in a simple, understated black.
[ *  *  * ]
Lol only I could be inactive becfore pre-game even started. But could you sign S. Mariyln Preston up for the cheerleaders, please? She be cheerin' yo.
The Fallen Everdreamers

Quote:

Egads Sunny
Egads You should be Cobra Commander
Sunny NO.
Egads But when you hit the moneyshot, you can yell "COOOOOOOBRAAAAAAAAAA"

Quote:

SenatorGoose marriage
SenatorGoose is a sacred bond
SenatorGoose between a man, a woman and some shoes

Quote:

mib_fy9526like
mib_fy9526ask me a state
mib_fy9526I can name its Senatots

The New Doomed Kids

Courtography
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Yeah my character, Jessica Murphy, is a cheerleader. Her profile is in my sig, yeah.

umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
Here's a list of the ones i could find who were approved, anybody wanna sort out relationships?

Emily Nakoa

Stacey Ramsey

Stacey May-Mordetsky

Jaq Locke

Amy Bachelor

Jessica Murphy

Cassidy Kant

Penny Huang

G009 Cassidy Kant
A contestant, a seeker, an abstainer, a klutz, a case of survivor guilt, a repenter, a star crossed lover, a star crossed lover, a damsel in distress, a hot mess, an inspired dreamer, an unwanted ally, a pawn
B034 Joey Caputo
A scout, a follower, a tracker, a rebel without a cause, a slaughtered guinea pig
G017 Jaquilyn Locke
A victim, a survivor, a team player, a doubter, a hunter, a person, a schemer, an instructor, a nomad, a deserter, a self-appointed savior, a repenter, a failure, a hypocrite's scapegoat

Achievements Unlocked!

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Emily's not too hard to get along with on a personal level, but she's got some bad habits she can be a bit obvious about. She can be rather out there and wild, and is fairly needy when it comes to attention, but is otherwise not a bad person to be around. That said, I'm down with friendships and clashes with others on the squad. Emily's mostly on it 'cause she likes the attention and popularity that come with it, so if that would rub anyone the wrong way, we could do something there.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

Aura
Member Avatar
Has seen that which cannot be unseen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Stacey May-Mordetsky is an ex-cheerleader. She quit because it was too much work.

Some of the other cheerleaders might not like that too much.
Posted Image

Characters

Posted Image

umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
@Murderweasel Cassidy would be very patient with Emily, But Jaq would probably just ignore her.

@AMF Jaq would give no fucks either way, but Cassidy would probably tell her how much the team misses her all the time. I see Jaq and Stacey clashing for several other reasons, however.

G009 Cassidy Kant
B034 Joey Caputo
G017 Jaquilyn Locke

Achievements Unlocked!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply