Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
FINE. I want friends too!; "I" as in my characters of course...
Topic Started: Nov 25 2011, 08:45 AM (1,591 Views)
BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Virgil would probably be friends with Harry, given that Virgil would appreciate the source of alcohol for parties.

As strange as this is for me to say, I feel like Cassandra would have at least a mutual respect thing going Lor. They could get along from their mutual respect for hard work and discipline, as well as mutual disregard of their peers.
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hmm...I can see R.J. and Lor getting along well. They're both military brats and have a history with illness, so they might have that in common. He's a little laid back, occasionally partaking in the casual beer(though he's no heavy partier) and has low-self esteem, so that might put her off. His girlfriend is on the track team (Veronica McDonald), so he comes to watch the meets whenever he can.

Venice will probably get along with Harry and Phoebe, due to all of hem liking having a bunch of friends and such.

My characters profiles are in the sig if you want to check them out. You can also pm me if you have anything else you need.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply