Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Homestuck Mafia: Game Thread; where doing it man. where MAKING THIS HAPEN
Topic Started: Oct 23 2011, 10:12 PM (16,763 Views)
T-Fox
Member Avatar
N-Nopony! Ah was talkin' to nopony whatsoever!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
EBWOP: }:D
Coming soon to a deathmatch near you:
Garry Brooks - Swave Countryboy
Jade Aurora - Tomboy Drummer
Jasmine Tolle - Pacifistiic Artist

Memories of those past:
Spoiler: click to toggle

What is wrong with you people?!
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
Ladies and Jellyspoon! Hobos and Tramps! Cross-eyed moskeetoes and bow-legged ants. Let our tale of insanity and wonder begin!
[ *  * ]
NOW, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT I HAVE BEEN RANDOMLY THROWING AROUND MY VOTE AND FOR THAT I AM ACTING SCUMMY. HOWEVER, THERE IS REASON TO MY VOTING AND I HAVE NOT BEEN POSTING "WITHOUT SAYING NOTHING"
THE REASON WHY I VOTED FOR FLARE WAS BECAUSE HE WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO VOTE TO LYNCH A PERSON. BECAUSE OF THIS, I THOUGHT HE WAS SCUM. I ADMIT, THAT I DID JUMP THE GUN, HOWEVER I EVENTUALLY CHOSE TO UNVOTE HIM BECAUSE THERE WERE MORE SUSPISIOUS CHARACTERS AROUND.
NEXT WAS WHIRLPOOL. THOUGH I HAVE UNVOTED HIM, I STILL SUSPECT HIM OF BEING SCUM. WHY YOU MAY ASK? BECAUSE HE WAS CLEVER. HE ENCOURAGED PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR SHOUTY PEOPLE WITHOUT ANY CAUSE OR REASON. YET HE HIMSELF DID NOT VOTE. NOT UNTIL I VOTED FOR HIM. BECAUSE OF THIS, I AM LEAD TO BELIEVE THAT WHIRLPOOL IS INDEED SCUM, AND SHALL REMAIN IN SUSPISION UNTIL HE HAS CLEARED HIS NAME.
FINALLY THERE IS NARMIA. NARMIA CALLED A CONVERSATION DUMB AND SEEMED TO ACT OOC. BECAUSE OF THIS , I SUSPECTED THERE TO BE FOUL PLAY. HOWEVER THIS COULD ALSO BE BECAUSE SHE HASN'T READ HOMESTUCK BEFORE. FOR NOW, SHE REMAINS ON MY "SCUMDAR"
I MUST ADMIT THAT IT IS THE BEGINNING OF GAME AND BECAUSE OF THAT, THERE IS LITTLE EVIDENCE I CAN GIVE. HOWEVER, I AM THE MAYO-R OF THIS TOWN. AND AS SUCH, IT IS MY JOB, NO, MY DUTY TO PROTECT THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS TOWN!
WE MUST PROTECT OURSELVES AGAINST THE MURDERERS WHO ROAM IN THE NIGHT! THE SERVANTS OF EVIL WHO WOULD GLADLY SEE OUR DEMOCRACY FOLD INTO A KING'S RULE! WE MUST LIVE SO THAT WE MAY FIGHT ON THE GOOD FIGHT!
LONG LIVE US!
Possible V5 Characters

Jack Widdlestone- A boy with his head in the clouds and his feet in the shadows. He tries to keep with himself, but will generally make friends with the stranger people out there. Has a thing for food and fairytales.

William Tyler Folley- A shortsited, energetic boy who's interests range from magic, to pranks to 80s/90s nostalgia. Never seen without his red hat.

Luna Vanderhof An obese student who is kind and sweet despite her large exterieror. She is also rather shy and has a large appiteite. She'll join a cooking club if there is one. Or an animation club.... or a bird watching/ singing club.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/Insan-kun/JackGeorgeandLuna.jpg

READY AIM FIRE FIRST TIME CHAMPION!
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv245/banthesun/RAFTrophy-1.png
SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies
http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/7359794/1/#new

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
Ladies and Jellyspoon! Hobos and Tramps! Cross-eyed moskeetoes and bow-legged ants. Let our tale of insanity and wonder begin!
[ *  * ]
NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST MAFIA GAME, SO I AM LEARNING TO PLAY LIKE ALL YOU NEW PLAYERS. HOWEVER MAFIA GENERALLY TRY TO BE SOFT AND INCOGNITO. THEY AVOID TALKING SO THAT NO ONE WILL NOTICE THEM.... THEN THEY STRIKE WITHOUT MERCY!
Possible V5 Characters

Jack Widdlestone- A boy with his head in the clouds and his feet in the shadows. He tries to keep with himself, but will generally make friends with the stranger people out there. Has a thing for food and fairytales.

William Tyler Folley- A shortsited, energetic boy who's interests range from magic, to pranks to 80s/90s nostalgia. Never seen without his red hat.

Luna Vanderhof An obese student who is kind and sweet despite her large exterieror. She is also rather shy and has a large appiteite. She'll join a cooking club if there is one. Or an animation club.... or a bird watching/ singing club.

SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Holy shit, Vote: Chesire because wall of text in all caps is just obscene.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I AM REQUIRED TO WRITE IN THIS TEXT! IT IS NOT MY FAULT FOR DOING SO!
Possible V5 Characters

SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies

Fullcircle
Member Avatar
Don't Panic.
[ * ]
It seems to me that votes based off of even vague suspicion are more helpful than complete jokevotes, right? The first day doesn't mean you *have* to jokevote. If there're thoughts to be had, then there's no reason to not start being serious.

Fullcircle
Member Avatar
Don't Panic.
[ * ]
I )(ave got to start remembering to use my quirks.

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
nothing says i have to act 'IC' pro. good job reading the rules

thats a ridiculous reason for calling something 'foul play' anyway theres no way that calling people messing around dumb = scummy. thats just silly and makes me think youre grasping at straws to justify your vote.

encouraging people to vote on day 1 is just regular and another bad reason to call somebody out as scum. your reasoning is shoddy all over the place.
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
BUT I'M NOT ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO VOTE! I'M JUST GIVING THE REASONS FOR WHY I VOTED THE WAY I DID!
Possible V5 Characters

SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Cheshire42 (5) - Namira, decoy73, Inky, Whirlpool531, DocBalance
Rocky (2) - Flare, Slamexo
KillerVole (2) - Serpentis.Deteramot, T-Fox
Flare (1) - Rattlesnake
Whirlpool531 (1) - Fullcircle
Namira (1) - Cheshire42
Inky (1) - Pippin
Slamexo (1) - Sideliner
Chib (1) - Little Boy
Little Boy (1) - Chib

No Lynch (1) - Grim Wolf

With 7 people having not yet voted, we have approximately 3 days and 3 hours to go before night falls on October 28th at 7 PM EST.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
that doesnt mean that the reasoning isnt bad. not 'pushing' a vote doesnt mean it doesnt have to have justification.

plus if youre voting one way you implicitly believe a player to be scum and are hence encouraging voting them
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
OKAY, TO MEET THE ACCUSATIONS LEVELED AT ME, I DID NOT INTEND TO IMPLY THAT VOTING FOR POINTLESS AND FRIVOLOUS REASONS ON THE FIRST DAY IS A BAD THING. I MEANT TO STATE THAT VOTING FOR THE SPECIFIC POINTLESS AND FRIVOLOUS REASON THAT SOMEONE IS MEAN IS BAD. THIS IS PRIMARILY DUE TO SELF INTEREST, SEEING AS I'VE PRETTY MUCH BEEN THE MOST ORNERY PERSON HERE AND DON'T WANT TO CATCH A LYNCH BECAUSE OF THAT. ALSO, PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LYNCH BEING PUSHED WAS, IN FACT, RATHER FAR ALONG AT THE TIME. IT WAS A BIT MORE SERIOUS THAN JUST A RANDOM JOKE VOTE.

OF COURSE, I REALLY DON'T CARE IF CHESHIRE DOES GET LYNCHED. IN FACT, THE COMPLETE INABILITY TO SPELL "NAMIRA" HAS ME HALF INCLINED TO TOSS MY SUPPORT ON, EXCEPT THAT THAT WOULD BE REALLY DUMB AND HYPOCRITICAL GIVEN HOW FAR ALONG THE VOTES ARE, AND I KICK MYSELF FOR PAST ACTIONS ENOUGH AS IS.

FCG

NO, YOU DON'T.

^AND YOU SHOULD SHUT UP.

AS FAR AS OTHER REALLY DUMB VOTES GO, THAT IS HOW THE GAME WORKS, AND I HAVE NO OBJECTION TO THEM WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF THE EXACT INSTANCES THUS FAR HAVE BEEN PARTICULARLY STUPID.
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder drawn by Ryuki

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cheshire my dear, since it's your first game let me give you a little advice and point out that trying to put that much justification and explanation behind your votes out loud is a quick way to draw fire towards yourself in day phase one; people tend to be quite trigger happy during that phase. For now you might want to reel it back in a little bit.

In regards to Tobe's statements, voting on someone simply because they're being mean really is silly. This is mafia people; if you don't like a little heat that's purely in the purpose of the game, well then it's tough toenails for you.
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

Lucas Brady - Believing in the Heart of the Cards - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
To NAMIRA

I HAVE TAKEN YOUR POINT INTO CONSIDERATION.
HOWEVER, YOU MUST ALSO TAKE MINE.
YOU CHOSE TO VOTE ME BECAUSE I WAS POSTING "AN AWFUL LOT WITHOUT SAYING MUCH"
I THEN TRY TO EXPLAIN WHY
AND YOU SAY THAT THE REASON IS PETTY. AND THAT I AM SCUMMY FOR TRYING TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR OTHERS.
I SAY I'M NOT. THAT I'M JUST VOTING FOR WHO I FIND SUSPICIOUS.
AND YOU REPLY THAT BECAUSE I'M VOTING ON DAY 1 THAT I'M INFLUENCING OTHERS TO VOTE FOR THEM.
WELL. YOU VOTED FOR ME, AND IT'S THE FIRST DAY.
YOU HAD THE CHOICE TO DO UNVOTE, BUT YOU DIDN'T
ACCORDING TO YOUR RULES, YOU ARE CURRENTLY DOING SCUMMY BY VOTING FOR ME WITH REASONS THAT HAVE ANSWERS TO THEM.

THIS IS WHY I BELIEVE YOU TO BE MAFIA.
Possible V5 Characters

SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies

The Sickness
Member Avatar
Wouldn't get a kick in an electric chair.
[ *  *  * ]
CH3SH1R3: 1TS NOT TH3 VOT3S TH4T 4R3 DR4W1NG SUSP1C1ON TOW4RDS YOU
TH3 F4CT TH4T YOU H4V3 B33N PO1NT1NG F1NG3RS 4T WH1RLY FOR 4 JOK3 LYNCH SUGG3ST1ON 4S W3LL 4S D4V3/3L3N4 SOL3LY B3C4US3 TH3Y 4R3 VOT1NG FOR YOU

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply