Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Homestuck Mafia: Game Thread; where doing it man. where MAKING THIS HAPEN
Topic Started: Oct 23 2011, 10:12 PM (16,764 Views)
The Sickness
Member Avatar
Wouldn't get a kick in an electric chair.
[ *  *  * ]
UNVOTE B3C4US3 TH3R3 1S NO PO1NT 1N K33P1NG MY VOT3 ON M1M1

4ND 4LL 1 KNOW 4BOUT TH3 VOT3 COUNT 1S TH4T 4BOUT FIV3 P3OPL3 H4V3 P1L3D ON CH3SH1R3 S33M1NGLY FOR B31NG 4NNOY1NG
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

armeggedonCounselor
Member Avatar
D--> I need a towel
[ *  *  *  * ]
D--> Or possibly to be annoying
D--> The distinction is unclear
V5 Character(s)

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
Ladies and Jellyspoon! Hobos and Tramps! Cross-eyed moskeetoes and bow-legged ants. Let our tale of insanity and wonder begin!
[ *  * ]
I HAVE THE MOST VOTES RIGHT NOW..... YEAH AND SORRY FOR BEING ANNOYING..... I STILL DON'T TRUST WHIRLPOOL THOUGH. NOR NARMIA. HOWEVER SICKNESS. YOUR AWESOME FOR BEING TEREZI.

I HATE TALKING LIKE BILLY MAYS. YES HE IS AWESOME, BUT I SOUND LIKE A JERK AT THE SAME TIME.... NO OFFENCE KILLERVOLE.
Possible V5 Characters

Jack Widdlestone- A boy with his head in the clouds and his feet in the shadows. He tries to keep with himself, but will generally make friends with the stranger people out there. Has a thing for food and fairytales.

William Tyler Folley- A shortsited, energetic boy who's interests range from magic, to pranks to 80s/90s nostalgia. Never seen without his red hat.

Luna Vanderhof An obese student who is kind and sweet despite her large exterieror. She is also rather shy and has a large appiteite. She'll join a cooking club if there is one. Or an animation club.... or a bird watching/ singing club.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/Insan-kun/JackGeorgeandLuna.jpg

READY AIM FIRE FIRST TIME CHAMPION!
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv245/banthesun/RAFTrophy-1.png
SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies
http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/7359794/1/#new

Fullcircle
Member Avatar
Don't Panic.
[ * ]
My count comes out to:

KillerVole: 1
Inky: 1
Slamexo: 2
Flare: 2
Ches)(ire42: 4
W)(irlpool: 2
Rocky: 2

I've been keeping track, but I could've very easily missed some so if anyone wants to confirm that'd be awesome.

I know it's first day and all, but I'd like to put a nonjoke FoS: Ches)(ire out there. I'm a new player, but bouncing the vote around and semi-OMGUSing like that seem a little scummy to me. Also, as Namira pointed out, there's alot of posting there without a lot of actual meaning.

My two cents.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS BILLY MAYS PERSON IS. THAT SAID, I SINCERELY HOPE THAT YOU ARE NOT ATTEMPTING TO IMPLY SOME SORT OF COMPARISON BETWEEN YOU AND ME WITH HIM AS THE INTERMEDIARY. FIRST OFF, THAT IS DISGUSTING. SECONDLY, THE LAST PERSON TO DO SO WAS THIS MORON:
PCG

OKAY, WHAT THE HELL? I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON BUT THERE IS CLEARLY SOMETHING WRONG WITH CHESHIRE42, SO I AM GOING TO VOTE: CHESHIRE42 BECAUSE HE SEEMS LIKE A JERK. HE IS COMPLETELY CRIMPING THE HECK OUT OF MY ALL CAPS STYLE.

TRUST ME, THAT IS NOT THE SORT OF COMPANY YOU WANT TO KEEP. MORONS LIKE HIM ARE THE BANE OF THESE GAMES. I EVEN HAD TO FIX HIS IDIOTIC FORMATTING AND DEAL WITH THE VOTE SO IT WOULDN'T LOOK LIKE I WAS VOTING FOR YOU.

ALSO JUST FOR THE RECORD IT IS "NAMIRA", NOT "NARMIA". YOU KNOW, JUST SO WE CAN MAYBE TYPE IN A WAY THAT ACTUALLY RESEMBLES LEGIBLE COMMUNICATION INSTEAD OF RANDOM BLABBERING.
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder drawn by Ryuki

Fullcircle
Member Avatar
Don't Panic.
[ * ]

Oh, and there's
Chib: 1
as well. forgot that.
[/color.

Whirlpool531
Member Avatar
Lets play hide and Seaking!
[ *  *  * ]
as long as cheshire points his vote away from me due to my fondness of cupcakes i have no problem taking mine away unless they turn out to be scum :3
V5 Characters

22:41 Caligulove (Ruggahissy) STOP SOLICITING STRANGERS FOR GAY TUBE SEX
23:50 Elena Ebay doesn't seem like it'd work. Ebay is for like, seocnd hand stuff and virginity can't really be second hand.
21:14 bacon THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BRING YOUR PENIS INTO THE CHATROOM
16:07 Dom Sizzler is an american straight house
19:54 DomienSandow I'm gary oak
19:54 DomienSandow you can't ignore my girth
12:59 GeneralGoose MY NIPPLES ARE EXPLODING WITH DELIGHT

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A lot of games start with night phase 1 rather than day phase 1 due to this explicit lack of information; it may be something the next host should keep in mind.
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

Lucas Brady - Believing in the Heart of the Cards - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Chib
Member Avatar
Oh my god you guys The Riz killed Cara what do!?
[ *  *  * ]
ii have two agree with kk here we are kiind of all beiing moron2. ii'm a2hamed two admiit ii wa2 kiind of one my2elf but fuck iit let2 get down two bu2iine22.

ii'm going to
Unvote and iin2tead keep my fiinger of 2u2piiciion pointed at che2hiire but iin no offiiciial context.

and also move two
Vote: Little Boy becau2e he'2 got no vote2 2o far 2o ii fiigure iit'2 2afe. plu2 eridan ii2 a priick. lol.
Every time you fall asleep you die. Someone else wakes up in your body, thinking they're you.
You are alone and trapped in your own mind, the world around you is your lie.
Soon you will be nothing, you will never again hear sounds, never again see colours, never again be anyone.

Riley Moon appreciates that Action Needs an Audience, but it's hard not to watch. Hair Status: Bubblegum Pink
Parallel with: The Heavy Weapons Guy

The Past

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
cheshire is all over my scumdar right now regardless of whether earlier votes were jokey
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
Ladies and Jellyspoon! Hobos and Tramps! Cross-eyed moskeetoes and bow-legged ants. Let our tale of insanity and wonder begin!
[ *  * ]
OKAY WHIRLPOOL.... DUE TO YOUR FONDNESS OF SMALL SWEET CAKES I WILL TAKE MY VOTE AWAY FROM YOU.
UNVOTE:WHIRLPOOL531

HOWEVER, I NEED TO VOTE FOR SOMEONE, AND I GUESS I'LL CHOOSE THE PERSON WHO THINKS LESS OF ME NOW.

VOTE: NAMIRA

OH AND I NEVER REALLY MEANT TO VOTE FOR YOU FLARE... IT WAS KIND OF A MISUNDERSTANDING.
Possible V5 Characters

Jack Widdlestone- A boy with his head in the clouds and his feet in the shadows. He tries to keep with himself, but will generally make friends with the stranger people out there. Has a thing for food and fairytales.

William Tyler Folley- A shortsited, energetic boy who's interests range from magic, to pranks to 80s/90s nostalgia. Never seen without his red hat.

Luna Vanderhof An obese student who is kind and sweet despite her large exterieror. She is also rather shy and has a large appiteite. She'll join a cooking club if there is one. Or an animation club.... or a bird watching/ singing club.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/Insan-kun/JackGeorgeandLuna.jpg

READY AIM FIRE FIRST TIME CHAMPION!
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv245/banthesun/RAFTrophy-1.png
SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies
http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/7359794/1/#new

T-Fox
Member Avatar
N-Nopony! Ah was talkin' to nopony whatsoever!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
oKAY GUYS, UM, WHAT THE HELL, THIS IS KIND OF REDICULOUS,

UNVOTE
VOTE: KillerVole

hE KNOWS BETTER THAN THAT, UM, I MEAN, HE SHOULD KNOW THAT DAY 1 IS A JOKE VOTE PHASE, AND NO ONE EVER HAS ANY INFORMATION, tHE FIRST LYNCH IS ALWAYS ESSENTIALLY RANDOM, UM YEAH, }:(

hE'S SITTING HERE DENOUNCING PEOPLE FOR BASING VOTES ON BEING MEAN, UM, IT'S AS VALID A REASON AS ANYTHING ELSE WE HAVE, WHICH IS TO SAY, UM, NONE,
Coming soon to a deathmatch near you:
Garry Brooks - Swave Countryboy
Jade Aurora - Tomboy Drummer
Jasmine Tolle - Pacifistiic Artist

Memories of those past:
Spoiler: click to toggle

What is wrong with you people?!

T-Fox
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
EBWOP: hOLLY, i HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME DROPPING THE ic FORMATTING FOR VOTES; I'D RATHER THOSE BE COMPLETELY LEGIBLE, UM, IF YOU DON'T MIND,

Memories of those past:

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Tavros, votes are meant to be formatted clearly as I stated in the rules at the beginning. Please, carry on as you are.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4

T-Fox
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
yAAAAAY, tHANK YOU,

Memories of those past:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply