Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Homestuck Mafia: Game Thread; where doing it man. where MAKING THIS HAPEN
Topic Started: Oct 23 2011, 10:12 PM (16,766 Views)
Cheshire42
Member Avatar
Ladies and Jellyspoon! Hobos and Tramps! Cross-eyed moskeetoes and bow-legged ants. Let our tale of insanity and wonder begin!
[ *  * ]
"SON BE A DENTIST!
YOU'll BE A SUCCESS!"
Possible V5 Characters

Jack Widdlestone- A boy with his head in the clouds and his feet in the shadows. He tries to keep with himself, but will generally make friends with the stranger people out there. Has a thing for food and fairytales.

William Tyler Folley- A shortsited, energetic boy who's interests range from magic, to pranks to 80s/90s nostalgia. Never seen without his red hat.

Luna Vanderhof An obese student who is kind and sweet despite her large exterieror. She is also rather shy and has a large appiteite. She'll join a cooking club if there is one. Or an animation club.... or a bird watching/ singing club.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/Insan-kun/JackGeorgeandLuna.jpg

READY AIM FIRE FIRST TIME CHAMPION!
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv245/banthesun/RAFTrophy-1.png
SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies
http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/7359794/1/#new
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, so I was going to joke-vote this time around, but Cheshy is looking more and more scummy, suspicious, and all around bad news.

Sorry Cheshy. Steve Martin won't stop me. I'm too cool to be stopped by Steve Martin. Totally.

VOTE: Cheshire

*goes back to playing with her puppets. Ironically*

RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Meeeeeeeeh, I'm 8ored, Cheshire's actinnnnnnnng scummy, and I'm kinda hungry. Hey, that rhymed!!!!!!!!

V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Cheshire42 stands at 12 votes. 13 to lynch. Two days to go.

How very exciting.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4

Mimi
Member Avatar
are you upset?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I 'spose since a lynch is better than none.

sorry, buddy!

Posted Image     Posted Image     Posted Image     Posted Image

I◄◄
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
1025 HOURS FROM NOW opened a memo on board A BATTLE OF WITS BETWEEN ORGANIZED CRIME AND CIVILIANS.

So, the first decision has been made. Not a particularly good one as far as decisions go, Karkat. Could have been worse, but you certainly could have done better.
PAST carcinoGeneticist [PCG] 6:12 HOURS AGO responded to memo.
PCG: OH FUCK YOU AND THE DRIPPING SWOLLEN MOTHER GRUB YOU SPAWNED FROM.
PCG: I DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING VOTE WHICH YOU MIGHT HAVE NOTICED IF YOU WEREN'T OFF RUBBING YOUR SHAME GLOBES IN A CORNER SOMEWHERE.

Oh, I did notice. You seem to be forgetting that I'm omniscient.
I am only blaming you because I find your reactions deeply amusing.
Haa haa. Hee hee. Hoo hoo.

PAST gallowsCalibrator [PGC] 6:12 HOURS AGO responded to memo.
PGC: K4RK4T WH4T D1D YOU DO >:[
PCG: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU ACTUALLY VOTED FOR HIM.
PAST caligulasAquarium [PCA] 6:12 HOURS AGO responded to memo.
PCA: yeah kar listen to your matesprit wwhat did you do
PCG: NUMBER ONE, SHE IS NOT MY MATESPRIT.
PCG: AND NUMBER TWO, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO? OH RIGHT, YOU WERE BUSY FLIRTING WITH YOUR GODDAMN HATECRUSH.

PCA: i wwasnt flirtin kar sol is obvviously scum i mean look at him
PCA: wwith his stupid fuckin mustardy blood
PCA: wwhy did i sound like i wwas flirtin
PCA: fuck
PCG: PLEASE LET ME DIE.

closed memo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LYNCHED:
Cheshire42 - WAYWARD VAGABOND (TRAVELER)

Night will now fall. Night 1 will last until Saturday, October 29th at 7 PM.

Please get in your night actions or the consequences could be dire.

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
Ladies and Jellyspoon! Hobos and Tramps! Cross-eyed moskeetoes and bow-legged ants. Let our tale of insanity and wonder begin!
[ *  * ]
Since I'm dead now.... I guess I get one last word. I guess since I thought that I was innocent, that I could talk more then when we we're playing READY AIM FIRE.... god i was wrong. I STILL THINK THAT NAMIRA IS SCUMMY LOOKING SO BEWARE! Good game. try not to die!

I think that if I get bored enough I might even root for the mafia. Stealthy one's they are.....
Possible V5 Characters

Jack Widdlestone- A boy with his head in the clouds and his feet in the shadows. He tries to keep with himself, but will generally make friends with the stranger people out there. Has a thing for food and fairytales.

William Tyler Folley- A shortsited, energetic boy who's interests range from magic, to pranks to 80s/90s nostalgia. Never seen without his red hat.

Luna Vanderhof An obese student who is kind and sweet despite her large exterieror. She is also rather shy and has a large appiteite. She'll join a cooking club if there is one. Or an animation club.... or a bird watching/ singing club.

SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Pretty sure that's against the regulations of a 'bah' post.

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yes. For future reference, calling someone scummy in your after-death post counts as "pertinent game information". Please continue to follow the rules even if you have been killed.

[V5] ALIVE:

[V5] CONCEPTS:

Those Who've Known - V4

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
eh..... Suimasen. Sorry bout that....
Possible V5 Characters

SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The night phase ends in approximately 19 hours. Please get your night actions in before time runs out or risk the consequences.

[V5] ALIVE:

[V5] CONCEPTS:

Those Who've Known - V4

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
PESTERLOG:

Spoiler: click to toggle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KILLED:
Namira- DAVE STRIDER (TIME TRAVELER)
Slamexo- GRANDPA (PARANOID GUN OWNER)

Grim Wolf- GAMZEE MAKARA (SERIAL KILLER)
decoy73- ROSE LALONDE (MAFIA HITMAN)

With 19 players left, 10 to lynch.

Under normal circumstances a day phase lasts five days. However, due to the intrusion of a certain friend of mine, this day phase will only last until November 1st at 7 PM.

Get your votes in quickly, ladies and gentlemen.

[V5] ALIVE:

[V5] CONCEPTS:

Those Who've Known - V4

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yeah well fuck you
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
*Takes a drag off of a cigarette*

Life, eh?
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

Lucas Brady - Believing in the Heart of the Cards - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
........ Well dang it, we're reeeeeeeeally violent.

It's gooooooood that we got a Mafia mem8er down, 8ut we still don't havvvvvvvve much to go on since a lot of yesterday's discussssssssion revolved around Cheshire (though I am a8out to go 8ack and see iffffffff anyone incriminated Namira, Slam, or Grimmmmmmmm).
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply