Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Homestuck Mafia: Game Thread; where doing it man. where MAKING THIS HAPEN
Topic Started: Oct 23 2011, 10:12 PM (16,769 Views)
Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Hello, and welcome to Homestuck Mafia. I trust you will enjoy your stay. I have been known to be an excellent host.

There are a few rules I would like to go over before we begin:

1. Please do not speak to your fellow players about the game through any means other than the game thread, and any other means allowed to you by your specific role PM. No exceptions. Please do not take advantage of my trust, as the consequences will be grim.

2. Please do not disappear once the game has begun- you will be expected to contribute to discussion during the day phase and to use your ability, if applicable, during the night. If there is a reason why you are not posting, or if you are choosing not to use your ability during the night, please send me a PM saying so so I do not assume that you are simply inactive. Inactivity will be handled at my judgement, but be assured that you will not like the punishment that may ensue if you fail to cooperate.

3. Do not edit your posts. If you wish to revise what you have already said, please post again, with your second post beginning with “EBWOP” (Edited By Way Of Post). Be careful of what you say in this game- you cannot simply take it back without expecting consequences.

4. Do not vote after a majority vote has been cast. If a person has been sent to their doom there is hardly a thing you can do about it by voting again. When a majority vote has been cast, either for a particular participant or for a No Lynch, the day is over and the game will turn to night. When time in the day runs out, regardless of vote totals, night will fall.

5. Please type in the style and color you are meant to type in, so that the other players can identify you. Here is a translator meant to help you, should you be too lazy to use your quirk on your own-

http://miffthefox.info/trollme/

Violation of this rule will result in gentle chastising until the proper formatting is followed. Persistent rule-breaking will result in harsher punishment.

6. Night-actions that are not in on time will be randomized. Failure to get a night action in on time twice on a row is grounds for some sort of punishment that you would likely rather not suffer.

7. Role PM reveals are not permitted. You may roleclaim by saying “I am the Cop,” you cannot roleclaim by showing your role PM. Failure to comply will result in your immediate termination. I may be a fine host, but I am not a pushover.

Voting is the only time you may break your role’s posting style- please use the appropriate color and syntax in your votes for maximum clarity, as follows:

VOTE: LYNCH THIS GUY [in other words: use red when announcing your vote]
VOTE: NO LYNCH [in other words: use yellow when you're deciding not to vote]
UNVOTE: DON'T LYNCH THIS GUY [in other words: use green when you're unvoting someone you already voted for]

When you have been defeated, you may post once following your death to curse the names of your friends, allies and enemies. However, you may not reveal any pertinent game information in this post.

It may interest you to know that I am not the only important party running this game. The other will not speak to you as I do, but should something go unexpectedly wrong (or right!) in this game- it may very well be them to blame. This shall be a very unpredictable game, ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls.

I hope you find it to your liking.

---

ALIVE:

Little Boy TDS
KillerVole
Serpentis.Deteramot
Whirlpool531
Rocky

DECEASED:
Cheshire42 - WAYWARD VAGABOND (TRAVELER)
Namira- DAVE STRIDER (TIME TRAVELER)
Slamexo- GRANDPA (PARANOID GUN OWNER)

Grim Wolf- GAMZEE MAKARA (SERIAL KILLER)
decoy73- ROSE LALONDE (MAFIA HITMAN)
Fullcircle- FEFERI PEIXES (BELOVED PRINCESS)
TDS- JOHN EGBERT (INNOCENT CHILD)
KamiKaze- BRO STRIDER (MAFIA GODFATHER)
DocBalance- WINDSWEPT QUESTANT (DOUBLE VOTER)
Chib- SOLLUX CAPTOR (HACKER)
Mimi - PEREGRINE MENDICANT (MAIL CARRIER)
Rattlesnake - DAD (COP)

The Sickness - TEREZI PYROPE (T(ROLE) COP)
Pippin - KANAYA MARYAM (MAFIA HITMAN)
T-Fox- TAVROS NITRAM (CLUMSY ROLEBLOCKER)
Flare- VRISKA SERKET (MILLER)
Grim Wolf- MOM LALONDE (MAFIA ROLEBLOCKER)

Sideliner- AIMLESS RENEGADE (VIGILANTE)
Dr. Roy- NEPETA LEIJON (MOIRAIL)

---

Day 1 begins now and will run until Friday, October 28th at 7 PM EST.

24 alive means 13 to lynch.

Oh, and it might be important for you to know that TDS (JOHN EGBERT) is indeed TOWN. I can say that is inarguably and most certainly true.
Edited by Hollyquin, Dec 7 2011, 09:01 PM.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh yeah, firrrrrrrrst, 8eat that!!!!!!!! Anyways, 8ecause I'm am controlled 8y the rannnnnnnndom num8er generator -

VOTE: Rocky
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
LeT'S Be cHiLl, MoThErFuCkErS, nO NeEd tO Be lYnChInG BiTcHeS. We'rE AlL PrEtTy dOpE HeRe, LeT'S Be cHiLl. :o)

VOTE: NO LYNCH
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
Ladies and Jellyspoon! Hobos and Tramps! Cross-eyed moskeetoes and bow-legged ants. Let our tale of insanity and wonder begin!
[ *  * ]
THE BOY WITH SO MUCH TESTOSTERONE IS MEAN! HE IS OVERCONFIDENT AND SHOUTY! THUS HE MUST BE EVIL! HE ALSO BELIEVES IN HIERARCHY! LIKE KINGS! HE IS EVIL AND MUST BE PUNISHED LIKE THE MOUTH OF JUSTICE EATING A POTATO CHIP!

HE ALSO DOESN'T LISTEN TO THE INSTRUCTIONS!

VOTE: FLARE
Possible V5 Characters

Jack Widdlestone- A boy with his head in the clouds and his feet in the shadows. He tries to keep with himself, but will generally make friends with the stranger people out there. Has a thing for food and fairytales.

William Tyler Folley- A shortsited, energetic boy who's interests range from magic, to pranks to 80s/90s nostalgia. Never seen without his red hat.

Luna Vanderhof An obese student who is kind and sweet despite her large exterieror. She is also rather shy and has a large appiteite. She'll join a cooking club if there is one. Or an animation club.... or a bird watching/ singing club.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/Insan-kun/JackGeorgeandLuna.jpg

READY AIM FIRE FIRST TIME CHAMPION!
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv245/banthesun/RAFTrophy-1.png
SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies
http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/7359794/1/#new

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
Ladies and Jellyspoon! Hobos and Tramps! Cross-eyed moskeetoes and bow-legged ants. Let our tale of insanity and wonder begin!
[ *  * ]
WHY IS THE RED ORANGE COLORED! RED SHOULD BE RED! JUST AS GREEN IS DELICIOUS!
Possible V5 Characters

Jack Widdlestone- A boy with his head in the clouds and his feet in the shadows. He tries to keep with himself, but will generally make friends with the stranger people out there. Has a thing for food and fairytales.

William Tyler Folley- A shortsited, energetic boy who's interests range from magic, to pranks to 80s/90s nostalgia. Never seen without his red hat.

Luna Vanderhof An obese student who is kind and sweet despite her large exterieror. She is also rather shy and has a large appiteite. She'll join a cooking club if there is one. Or an animation club.... or a bird watching/ singing club.

SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies

The Sickness
Member Avatar
Wouldn't get a kick in an electric chair.
[ *  *  * ]
VOTE: Cheshire42

1S TH1S TH3 R3D YOURE LOOK1NG FOR >:]

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
YOU MUST LIKE ME A LOT! UR FAVORITE COLOR IS RED ISN'T IT..... WAIT IN THIS CASE THE RED IS BAD.....OH NO!
Possible V5 Characters

SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
FoS: Everybody.

Because why not.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Brackie
Member Avatar
personification of adhd
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well then, I do believe this is the joke voting stage.

Vote: Clu

Because she's obviously not crazy!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

armeggedonCounselor
Member Avatar
D--> I need a towel
[ *  *  *  * ]
D--> I demand that you stop this f001ishness at once
D--> We should not vote so hastily to kill our compatriots
D--> This is e%tremely silly

NO VOTE

V5 Character(s)

Brackie
Member Avatar
personification of adhd
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Also, I will cause grievous bodily harm to anybody else who votes for a no lynch. Honestly, if we have to have that argument again I might give myself an aneurism.

TDS
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
here. not gonna random vote but i don't wanna no lynch either. i think grim wolf is either a jester, or a mafia pretending to be a jester. unless there is some other third party that benefits from no lynching. i don't know.

Brackie
Member Avatar
personification of adhd
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I meant to post that before Dete, but it appears he is a quick poster.

armeggedonCounselor
Member Avatar
D--> I need a towel
[ *  *  *  * ]
D--> I am STRONGfast
D--> You cannot hope to beat me in a STRENGTH contest
D--> I am simply the best there is
V5 Character(s)

armeggedonCounselor
Member Avatar
D--> I need a towel
[ *  *  *  * ]
EBWOP:
D--> Oh fudge
D--> I forgot to use my color tags
D--> I am so udderly embarrassed
D--> .... I need a towel
V5 Character(s)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply