Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (13,950 Views)
ChainmailleAddict
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
If you had to live in any country for the rest of your life, what would that country be?

Joseph- I assume that you don't want me to say "America", as that would be boring. I suppose,... that..if I were to live anywhere for the rest of my life,... I would want to live in England. It's a well developed English speaking country, with nice people and a good history. What more could a man ask for?

What moment could be described to you as your crowning moment of awesome? If you can't decide, tell about all of them.
Edited by ChainmailleAddict, Jun 8 2013, 07:46 PM.
Companies and Friendships in general are much like Chainmaille. A single link is almost worthless by itself, but has potential. A flimsy weave is connected, but is only as strong as its weakest link. A strong weave will stay together, even with weak links added. Make of this what you will.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply