Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (14,359 Views)
Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Theodore Fletcher: A computer, so I could still entertain myself with games and articles. Wait, would I still be sentient? Would I be able to control myself? Would other people be able to use me as an actual computer? Would...*goes on and on*

Lily Cruise: A nice, brightly colored painting, so I could be cheery all the time. *Blush*

Zoe Clark: The Internet. Then I'd be like a god, and probably, like, immortal. What? The internet isn't alive, y'know.

If you had to move to a country you've never been to before, what country would it be?
Edited by Espi, Dec 5 2012, 06:26 PM.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Theo: Uh, "Percy Jackson", because it'd be kinda neat to be a demigod. No, wait, uh, the D&D Player's Handbooks. That counts, right?

Zoe Murphy: "The Joy of Cooking", 'cause my mom 'n me read it a lot when we made dinner, and it reminds me of her.

Gwen O'Ryan: "Mortal Instruments", because I feel so sad for the two protagonists constantly being kepy apart like the star-crossed lovers they are.

What is your favorite TV show?

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
(Wow, I keep changing characters. These 3 are the ones I'm using, though.)

Theo: Well, I guess they're okay. Some of them can grate on my patience, but a lot of them are nice enough.

Nina: Meh. Some of 'em are jerks, but mostly they seem like good enough folks.

Andrea: Definitely! I have a whole ton of friends, and I know a lot of really nice people!

If you were chained to your least favorite person an locked in a prison cell, what would you do?

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Theo: Uh, probably Ignorance. I'd rather be happy, at least.

Nina: Truth. How would I fix the world's problems if I don't even know what they are?

Andrea: Uh, I guessTruth, so I could help people. Or maybe Ignorance, because I wouldn't want to be sad all the time. But that'd make other people sad if I couldn't help them! Ohh, this is a hard question!

If you could meet any person who has ever lived on Earth, from any time period, who would they be?
Edited by Espi, Dec 13 2012, 09:04 PM.

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Delroy
Dec 16 2012, 11:29 PM
Question: Is there any group of people you have a problem with? (i.e. Stoners, hipsters, preppies etc.etc.)
Theo: Uh, not really. I mean, as long as they don't mess with other people, I'm okay. But if I had to pick one, people who use drugs and stuff. That's just ruining your life before you even have one.

Nina: (Angrily, voice rising) Delinquints! People breaking laws even though they know them are some of the most immature, selfish and stupid people I know of! It is not that hard to be a law-abiding citizen. Underage drinkers, especially, because it isn't just illegal, it's dangerous.

Joshua: Jocks. Yes, we get it, you good at throwy-thingy. Now please leave me alone about your sports, it doesn't mean you are anything special.

Question: Here's one for gamers. If you received a Persona (i.e. from the Shin Megami Tensei spin-off) who would it be and what would it be like?
Edited by Espi, Dec 17 2012, 06:53 AM.

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Theo: Hmm...I don't really want to pick. If I had to say, my favorite is probably Alice Gilman. She's really smart, and I consider her a good friend.

Least favorite would be someone who acts like a jerk all the time. Cody Patton, for example, is the classic cliche sports bully.

Nina: Favorite person? Hard to say. There's a lot of people I don't like, like Amy Bachelor. She's always trying to start something with me.

If you won a million dollars, tax-free, what would you do with it?

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Theo: Uh, I think once, when I was at this camp, the resident villain did it to me. It...was not fun. I've never pants'd anyone, though.

Nina: Never done it, never will. And anyone who tried it on me would just be begging to get their ass kicked.

Gwen: Nobody's ever used violence on me, even of that small a magnitude. And I wouldn't be cruel enough to do something like that to someone.

If you could live in any time period, which one and why?

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Theo: Wait, so who would I marry, who would I kill, and who would I have sex with? Uh, marry Kenny G, kill Stern and, uh, can I like skip the last part? Or I guess it's the second part.

Nina: None. All three are too old, and I wouldn't kill anyone. This question is freaking stupid.

Gwen: This is an odd question. I'd rather not answer. If you really want to know, Marry Al, sex with Stern, and kill the other guy, Kenny.

If you could alter the laws of physics, reality, nature or some other natural law in some way, which law, how and why?

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Theo: Uh, I'd make myself less ugly. Well, I'm not exactly ugly, but I could probably be a little better.

Nina: I need to be taller. I hate being so freaking small that I always have to look up at people.

What is your favorite food?
Edited by Espi, Jan 13 2013, 07:04 PM.

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Theo: I suppose I'll be in college by then. That's pretty different. I'm not sure I'll be living on my own, but school will be totally different.

Nina: I'll be out of the house, in college, starting out on my own. Can't get much more different.

If you could become one student in the school, who and why?

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Theo: Uh, can it be internal? Then my appendix, because you don't even need it. If it were external, uh, I don't really know. I mean, would it hurt? Would I be anaesthetized? Oh, my hair! That's technically a body part, right?

Nina: Right pinky toe. I'll still have 4 toes, after all.

If you had to choose between diving on a grenade and saving your friends and family, or running and being the only survivor, what would you choose?

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Theo: Florida. I was born there, and I was never a big fan.

Nina: Alabama. Plenty of racist bigots, who needs them?!

Gwen: None of them, because seceding from the Union would probably be a good thing.

Do you still own anything from your childhood (i.e. baby blankets, night light, teddy bear, etc)? If so, what?

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Theodore: I don't really buy into it, but it is a good source of material, at least.

Nina: It's stupid.

Gwen: Anyone who believes in that doesn't understand what the calendar means. It is cyclical, and this is a new cycle, more a new year than anything. Celebrated, not feared.

You are trapped on a deserted island, and may only have one person from this school with you. Who would you bring?

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Theo: Uh, hmm. Good question. I'm not sure. I gueeess family?

Nina: Family; you can always rely on them.

Gwen: Friends. You can pick friends, but you can't pick family, and just because you're related to them doesn't mean that you can like or respect each other.

If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Edited by Espi, Jan 24 2013, 06:47 AM.

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Theo: Freezing, I guess. Hypothermia is like falling asleep, right?

Nina: Neither.

Gwen: Freezing, same reason as above.

If you had to defend yourself from an attacker invading your bedroom, what would be the first thing you'd grab?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply