Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (13,948 Views)
SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Question: What is the achievement that you are most proud of?

Maynard: "Hmm...I did make the shortlist of 'Best Handwriting' in my fifth grade homeroom...pathetic, I know."

Question: What is your favourite Nicki Minaj song?
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Question: Have you ever wanted to be the opposite gender? If so, how long for?

Maynard: "Uh...well, I've always wondered, y'know...uh...what...it would be like for a uh...oh, that's rather unpleasant. I guess only for a day or so. I'd want to be in my 'prime', too. Oh, that sounded awful, didn't it?"

Question: Pomegranate or lychee?
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Question: Chaotic Evil time! Adonis Alba, Travis Webster and Aileen Aurora Abdallah: Kill, Marry, Fuck?

Maynard: "Aww jeeze...two of those are boys, right? Well...uh...unless it was a sexless marriage, then I guess...I guess I'd marry Aileen. Out of Travis and Adonis for the other two? Well...I guess I'd fuck Travis. He seems...gentler than Adonis. Fuck sounds kinda grimy, y'know? What about "make love" instead? No? Oh. Well, marry Aileen, fuck Travis, and kill Adonis. I'm sorry, Alba. Process of elimination. That and I'm not a fan of bullying, even though I'm not at all capable of stopping it."

Question: To quote "Glee", have you ever been so in love with someone that you just wanna lock yourself up in your room, turn on sad music, and cry?
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Question: You're stranded on an island. What two friends would you want to have with you, and who would you definitely NOT want on your island?

Maynard: "Uh...Gwen, I guess. And...uh...if I were to suddenly claim that a boat was my best friend, would that count? No? Oh. Uh...I guess it'd be nice to have Ian there. He's kinda physically able, I think. Hmm. I...think I'm screwed. Now...someone I don't want with me...I guess...Adonis Alba. I mean, he seems...angry. I guess that anger isn't something you really want on an island. Huh. What a poor excuse."

Mirabella: "What an...interesting question. Well, I think Venice would be good to have there. She's so chipper and enthusiastic...it'd be good to have some optimism there. Additionally, I guess I'd want...Megan. Smart and funny. That's got to count for something, right? Now...the person I wouldn't want...well, that'd be Stacey Mordetsky. She's somewhat self-indulged and mean, and lazy to boot. A liability, in truth. So...her."

Question: What's your opinion on sloths?
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Question: What do you think is the most painful and horrific way to die?

Maynard: "Ooh...uh...um, rat torture? It was in Game of Thrones , and I think it was a legitimate form of torture in medieval society and stuff. They tie a bucket to your chest with a rat inside it, and put a torch on the bottom and rat ends up digging...ugh. I um...I don't wanna talk about it anymore..."
Mirabella: "Anyway to die is horrible, really. Although, I do think that immolation sounds rather awful. It's something...I don't even think you can imagine what it's like. Isn't that scary?"

Question: Does the phrase/lyric "Turn around bright eyes" mean anything to you?
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Question: What's your ideal Friday Night?

Maynard: "Probably an anime marathon with a few friends. Maybe with a tofu burger for dinner as well."
Mirabella: "Curled up with a book and a hot chocolate, with no homework to do and a test out of the way."

Question: What was your "first time" like? Or alternatively, what do you think it'll be like/want it to be like?
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply