Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (13,935 Views)
Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
jimmydalad
Aug 6 2012, 04:07 AM

Question: Have you ever wondered or think about what you would look like as a member of the opposite gender?
Joachim Lovelace: Now that you ask this, I'd say that my female me would exactly look like me... She might have little breasts and longer hair. But else, she'd look the same.

Question: If you could transform into another species, which would you choose? (Animal, Plant, Germs, whatever you like)
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
jimmydalad
Aug 6 2012, 05:26 PM

Question - If you could be any animal, which animal would you be?
Joachim Lovelace: Hmm... something elegant. Like a swan or some big cat... But then, swans are probably getting eaten, or? So I'd rather be something feline. They are not so noisy. And fluffy

QUESTION: What do you think is the most romantic situation?
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
AtomicVandal
Aug 7 2012, 02:51 AM

Question: What was your most embarrassing moment of your life?
Joachim Lovelace: Hmm... This is a subject I don't like to talk about.

David Zimmer: Uh, I was participating in a swimming contest when I was 12. And you don't have much control over your body back then... and everyone stared.

Question: Would you rather have the ability to lenghten your life by shortening the one of others, or would you rather have the ability to lenghten the life of others by making yours short?
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
KamiKaze
Aug 30 2012, 10:53 AM
Question: What are you doing after highschool? What career path will you be going for?
<Joachim Lovelace> A good question. I don't know yet, so I'll think I just take on whatever life offers me.
<David Zimmer> You know, I really want to help people. That's why I want to do something involving working with other people. Who knows, something in a senior residence? A kindergarten? I have to think about what exactly I want. But when I have a safe job, I'll look for a wife and start a family!

Imagine, must go to a lone island. You have everything you need (expect things that enable you to leave the island or make contact with people outside the island), but you can only take two people with you. Who should spend the rest of their lifes with you. Who would it be?
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, let's do some questions, thoughts are in cursive, what else.

Quote:

Question: Would you ever consider doing it with someone of the same gender?

<Joachim Lovelace> ...I have not even thought about doing it with someone from the opposite gender. It just isn't interesting.

<David Zimmer> If they are really pretty...No, I believe I'll stick to the ladies.

Quote:

Question: What's your favorite part of your favorite activity (Like if you're a football player, what's your favorite part of football,if you're a musician, what's your favorite part about music,.etc)

<Joachim Lovelace> I just like to learn about thing. Recently, I also discovered that I want to know more about my class mates. who would have thought that they are so interesting?

<David Zimmer> It is even between liking to win and just loving the feel of water on your body.

Quote:

Question: Who's your best friend of the same gender and who's your best friend of the opposite gender?

<Joachim Lovelace> Same gender? That would probably... be... Timothy? I don't know a lot of people, and the closest female I ever had is my sister.

<David Zimmer> The best friend? I don't know, I don't think I have THE best friend. For that, I have a lot of different friends I all like equally!

Quote:

If you witnessed a crime but were offered a million dollars to keep silent, what would you do?

<Joachim Lovelace> Of course, it just has to be the right amount. My parents are to stupid to earn enough money by themselves Of course not, this is absolutely amorale.

<David Zimmer> No! I am not greedy.

Quote:

Question: If you could have any kind of super power, what would you choose?

<Joachim Lovelace> Honestly, I don't know. And it would probably backfire... No wait, I'd really would like to know what others are thinking, so I can immeadetly know who is a friend and who not.

<David Zimmer> I would like to... call the creatures of the sea bring happiness to the people, like some... Joy Laser. You know what I mean.

Quote:

Question: Have you been hit on/flirted with some of the underclassmen?

<Joachim Lovelace> *shakes head*

<David Zimmer> Sometimes, but I would feel weird if I were to react to that.

Quote:

Question: About how many piano tuners are in the city of Seattle?

<Joachim Lovelace> Have you heard the sentence, "Google is your friend"? Idiotic question

<David Zimmer> Ehm... I'm sorry, but I believe I'm not the guy for that.

Quote:

Question: Favorite superhero?

<Joachim Lovelace> None, I'm not into super heroes.

<David Zimmer> Aquaman I have no favorites.

QUESTION: Your coffee, how you you like it?
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Joachim Lovelace
"Rain, really heavy rain. I am not sure why, but I think it really looks beautiful when the streets fill with puddles and how it sounds when the drops clash against windows."

David Zimmer
"Shining sun, of course. I know you said we don't have to go outside, but who WANTS to stay inside when the sky is clear and bright?"

AAA
"I like it when the sky's clouded and the wind is strong. But I guess sun's also nice."

If you could wear the clothes of a gone age, which one would you choose?
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply