Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (13,921 Views)
jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

NEW QUESTION: Can you elaborate on your heritage? Feel free to go in-depth as you want to.

Aria - M-my heritage? U-um I d-d-don't think I-I've inherited anything... i-if that's w-what you're talking about...

Cammy - Heritage? Hmm... All that I own belongs to me and I certainly haven't inherited anything. If you're talking about my family's past, you probably don't want to hear that. It probably would be long and boring.

Sharon - The only thing I can really think about is my camera. It used to belong to my mother and she gave it to me when I was 10 years old. I keep it really close to me cause it reminds me of my mother. And if anyone else hears this, I'll deck them.

Question: Have you ever wondered or think about what you would look like as a member of the opposite gender?
Edited by jimmydalad, Aug 6 2012, 04:08 AM.
Version 5

Version 7

Artsy Stuff by Other People
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What personal issue would you most hate for your parents/closest friends try to resolve with you on a public daytime talk show?

Aria - I-I would h-hate for them to talk about m-my past... I-I don't w-want anyone to know about t-that...

Cammy - Personal Issues? I don't really have that many. Maybe my tendency to smile even when I'm not happy. I have my reasons.

Sharon - My anger issues. Anyone have a problem with them and I'll deck 'em. I'm trying my best to control, not my fault I inherited it from my dad.

Question - If you could be any animal, which animal would you be?
Version 5

Version 7

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Would you rather have the ability to lenghten your life by shortening the one of others, or would you rather have the ability to lenghten the life of others by making yours short?

Aria - "Um... I'm not really sure... I guess the latter one... it might help me get some friends..."

Cammy - "I'd obviously choose the latter option! I love helping people and making them smile. I'm sure I can find a way to help as many people as possible!"

Sharon - "I dunno. I might shorten my life to help my friends, but apart from that, I'll take the former. I'll just be sure not to take any of my friend's lives. I'm not a complete monster."

Question: Would you ever consider going to a gay pride parade?
Version 5

Version 7

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: If the pen is mightier then the sword, how can actions speak louder then words?

Aria Samuels - "Wha-? I-I'm not sure what you mean... W-what was t-the question again?"

Cammy Davidson - "I think it really depends on the situation in question..."

Sharon Elizabeth Austin - "You make no sense at all. Give me a question that isn't stupid."

Question: Who is your closest friend?
Version 5

Version 7

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Imagine, must go to a lone island. You have everything you need (expect things that enable you to leave the island or make contact with people outside the island), but you can only take two people with you. Who should spend the rest of their lifes with you. Who would it be?

Aria Samuels - T-two people.... m-m-maybe Lahela and my mum... I-I dunno...

Camilla "Cammy" Davidson - I would definitely take my sis to the island. I love her to bits and I'm sure she does to. As for the other person... maybe Kyran? I don't really want to take my parents and Kyran's my closest friend.

Sharon Elizabeth Austin - My mum obviously. And maybe one of my friends from Scotland. Not sure which one though.

Question: Would you ever consider doing it with someone of the same gender?
Version 5

Version 7

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Aria: S-summer, most definitely. I hate the cold. I was born in the tropics after all...

Cammy: I dunno, that's a hard question. I guess summer, cause it's nicer to run and I don't have to risk freezing my butt off.

Sharon: I love Winter. Reminds me of my home town. Got a problem with that?

Quote:

Question: Who do you dislike the most in Aurora High?
Version 5

Version 7

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Aria: I hate it when people are obnoxiously loud. Is that a pet peeve? If not, I guess when people read out loud in public places. If we wanted to know about the content of the book, we would read it ourselves. Seriously, I hope I'm not the only one that finds that annoying.

Sharon: Pet peeve? Apart from people commenting on my height, I hate it when people gossip behind my back. Really gets to me. If you want to say something to me, say it to my face so that I can deck you.

Cammy: I really hate it when people are negative. It sort of just gets to you and their sadness and bitterness spreads to everyone else. I prefer people spread joy than misery, if you know what I mean.

Question: If you had to choose the most annoying person in Aurora High School, who would you pick?
Version 5

Version 7

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Aria: *Looks agape and then blushes, shaking his head and refusing to say anything*

Sharon: Are you fucking kidding me? No one. I'm really not into anyone here.

Cammy: Wait a minute, why do you want to know? You a creeper? In any case, I don't really see anyone in that way. It's not really my thing.

Question: Have you ever wanted to be the opposite gender? If so, how long for?"
Version 5

Version 7

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply