Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (13,982 Views)
BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Would you betray a close friend, however long or short term the consequences may be, to achieve your personal goal?[/b]
Matt Vartoogian: I don't think so. I think I would try to find a way to get an equivalent gain, even if that meant more work on my part.

Cassandra Black: It's not like I really have much in the way of friends, but even if I did, yes.

Virgil Jefferson-Davis: Never. Friends are supposed to stick by one another, not turn at a moment's notice.

Question: If you could own a dog of any breed, which breed would you pick?
Edited by BROseidon, Aug 9 2012, 02:44 PM.
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Have you been hit on/flirted with some of the underclassmen?

Matt: Eh, maybe? I don't know, I tend to be bad at noticing flirting.

Cassandra: I honestly cannot remember the last time I interacted with an underclassman outside of class to a substantial enough degree for that to have happened.

Virgil: Yeah, at parties and shit. It happens.

Question: About how many piano tuners are in the city of Seattle?
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Matt: I guess I would want to be a pineapple tree. I dunno, pineapples are pretty fucking tasty, and it's not like being one plant over another is particularly interesting, so might as well have the tastiest fruit.

Cassandra: I would definitely want to be venus fly trap, or some other carnivorous plant. A huge fan of those, since they actually move and work to get their food instead of sitting around all day doing nothing.

Virgil: Definitely a redwood, big and strong.

If you could learn any foreign language, dead or living, what would you chose?
The Living:

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Matt - Jasper fucking Rourke. The kid's an ass.

Cassandra - Travis Webster or Adonis Alba. I can't decide between those two. They both just cause disruption wherever they go. It's super annoying.

Virgil - I guess I'm not really a huge fan of that Aileen girl. She's just, I don't know, super grating. And loud.

Question: What is the achievement that you are most proud of?
The Living:

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Matt - Kill them, I guess. I mean, fucked up as it is, at that point do I have a choice?

Cassandra - Is there a third option? Also, pretty sure this question is null, since I don't have anyone I would consider a "best friend."

Virgil - Uh, I would volunteer myself, I guess. I don't know, that's a pretty fucked up decision to have to make.

Question: If you could have sex with any one person, who would you choose?
The Living:

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Matt - I'd totally be able to start a League team with that kind of money.

Cassandra - Invest it. Could easily double that money several times before I retire, which would be pretty cool.

Virgil - Take a trip, maybe? I've always wanted to go to New Zealand...

Question: If you could witness one moment in history, what moment would you want to see?
The Living:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply