Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (14,354 Views)
Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Do you believe in anything paranormal/superstitious/supernatural (like, for example, ghosts?) If so what?

R.J.: I like to think I'm open minded, so I guess it's possible a lot of those type of things exist, like Nessie or aliens or spirits and all that.

Venice: Oh sure! Especially ghosts though, they're pretty scary...

Question: If the pen is mightier then the sword, how can actions speak louder then words?
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Would you ever consider doing it with someone of the same gender?

Ruth: Wait, what? I-I mean it's not like I have anything against it. I-I mean I wouldn't do it...not because it's bad or anything! I believe everyone should love who they love or want to love or something...So, if I did I do....I have a girlfriend...next question please...*Puts on hoodie and pulls on the string tightly*

Venice: Stuff like that is pretty serious...But I'd do it if I think I was ready and it was with the person I loved.

Question: What's your favorite part of your favorite activity (Like if you're a football player, what's your favorite part of football,if you're a musician, what's your favorite part about music,.etc)

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Doing some old ones, for character psyche.

Quote:

Can you elaborate on your heritage? Feel free to go in-depth as you want to.

R.J.. Well, I'm half Mexican from my mom's side, although it really doesn't show. My dad says we're Irish and...Bo-he-mi-an? Yeah, Bohemian. Like the song. It's a real thing.*Bohemian Rhapsody starts playing*

Venice: I love that song! Anyway, I know that I got some Italian in me, and I think some dutch and french too.

Quote:

Have you ever wondered or think about what you would look like as a member of the opposite gender?

R.J.:...Like a dude probably...Dammit...

Venice: Hmmm...*Pulls up hair and makes a serious face*...Blecky.

Quote:

What are you doing after high school? What career path will you be going for?

R.J.. Um, I think going an art school or a university would be pretty cool, But I might wanna be in the army like my dad...I'm not really sure right now.

Venice:Going to a college probably, but I don't know what to study when I get there.

Quote:

Off the top of your head, can you name us 10 of your friends (or if you can't think of any more, you can include family members or non-friends you know) and a few words or sentence to describe each?

R.J.: OK...Veronica, confident and loyal. Joey, party animal and strong. Kyran, quiet and caring. Claire, Creative and Imaginative. Mom, Over-worried but loving. Dad, Fun and Old-fashioned(even though he's younger then my Mom). Asella(My oldest sister), Honest but Passive-Aggressive. Francesca(My second oldest sister), Prissy, pompous, and a former pothead. Ramon(My older brother) A smart-ass who's actually pretty smart. Olive (My older sister from my dad's side), she's...polite.

Question: Who's your best friend of the same gender and who's your best friend of the opposite gender?

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: If you could have any kind of super power, what would you choose?

R.J.: Hmm...well, when I think about it, being able to turn into gold would be pretty cool. Like, that silver surfer guy, but gold and with a motorcycle.

Venice: That does sound pretty kick ass. As for me, I always thought being able to shape shift into animals would be pretty cool. One of my moms is a zoo keeper, so I know a lot of animals that are pretty cool.

Question: Have you been hit on/flirted with some of the underclassmen?

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Have you ever commited, or been the victim of a, "pantsing"?

R.J.: Once, in like, kindergarten. It was awkward.

Venice: Couple times, in the locker room mostly. Which is kind of dumb, considering I was gonna take of my clothes anyway >_>

DAMN YOU ESPIONAL.NINJAD.

Quote:

If you could live in any time period, which one and why?

R.J.: Roarin' 20's seemed cool.

Venice: This one. Because you said any time period.*sticks out tongue*

Question: Weird Al, Howard Stern, and Kenny G. Marry, Sex, Kill?

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

You are sitting in your bedroom when an assassin breaks in with a baseball bat to kill you. What is the first thing in the room you grab to defend yourself

R.J.: ...my baseball bat?

Venice: My curling iron, I guess. I really don't have a lot of stuff to defend myself in my room.

Question: What did you want to be when you were little?

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Why are you, as an individual, here?

Ruth:...What? Because I have a painting class in two minutes, I guess.

Venice: 'Cause I do what I want, when I want Biz-natch! No, I'm joking, I do not have any Idea what you mean, sorry!

Question: What's your senior quote going to be?
Edited by Un-Persona, Apr 20 2013, 11:10 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply