Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (13,984 Views)
Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Yeah, I know the last two aren't technically approved, but whatever. :P

Quote:

Would you rather study long and hard to be prepared for a test in advance and risk passing or failing, or would you rather cram and use a cheat sheet on the day, pass with flying colours and not learn anything?

Travis: Hahahahah, oh wow, you're seriously asking me this question, my man? Really? I would probably get high, then begin writing the cheat sheet, forget what I was doing, fall asleep, and then fail the test. Hahahahahaaaah.... man.

But seriously, if I got to pick, the second one. I just wanna pass my classes, dude.

Georgia: To be honest, I would rather cram it in the last night or something like that. I mean, more time for, like, other stuff, right? As for me, personally, I would much rather play games than study.

Kevin: Study long and hard. I wouldn't risk anything. You don't get into Yale by cheating. Furthermore, cheating is wrong. If you see someone with a cheat sheet, you should IMMEDIATELY tell the teacher. That person might put all of our grades in jeopardy.

Question:
What would you rather do?:

Work in a minimum wage job, having a hard time for the rest of your life until retirement.
OR
Become a bank robber/burglar/criminal who lives good and does whatever they want, but dies in a shootout at 30.
V5 characters:

Travis Webster - Whistling party animal with a roguish smile, quick wit, and without a care in the world.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Pregame: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11]

Island: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Back home: The Webster Household, and their reactions....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Travis: Well, shit... There's "Spartacus". Blood and Sand, Vengeance, or Gods of the Arena. I love playing the Spartacus drinking game! Every time you see a woman topless, you shout "TITS" and take a swig. Me and my friends once had a Spartacus marathon with this game, and we literally passed out from it. I mean, FUCK, the first episode was set in the midst of a FUCKING ORGY! Hahahahah, can you fuckin' believe it? We were shouting "TITS" in every cut. It was like, "tits! *cut* tits! *cut* tits! *cut* Oooooh, Illyria is topless! I love Viva Bia-OHSHIT! TITS!"

Otherwise, I'd have to say Adventure Time. God that show is amazing.

Georgia: Oh, well, there's Dexter.... And Breaking Bad. And... well.... Anything with villain protagonists really! It's just so much more fun t'watch the bad guys go bloody nuts and do dark t'ings, y'know? I mean, rather than Mr. Goody-two-shoes, being all boring and angsty, right?

Question: Winter or Summer?
V5 characters:

Travis Webster - Whistling party animal with a roguish smile, quick wit, and without a care in the world.

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Travis: Nikola Tesla. I saw this web comic on how Edison sucks and Tesla was a fuckin' badass ahead of his time. I didn't really have anything better to do (well, except homework) and guess what? He was a fucking beast. 150 years ahead of his time.

Dude, that guy would be awesome to talk to. Either that or Bob Marley. Imagine toking up with Bob Marley. Wow.

Georgia: Like that's even a question! William Shakespeare, of course! The man was a genius, and to have a single conversation with him would be bloody amazing!

Question: Is there any group of people you have a problem with? (i.e. Stoners, hipsters, preppies etc.etc.)
V5 characters:

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Travis: Zuh... Wuh... Guh... Huh? I mean, bro, I play video games and shit, but... Like, I think I've heard of something called Persona 4? Is that what you're talking about? Shin Megami whatnow?

Georgia: ... I'd want the most powerful one of them all! Eheheheh... Haaah, I'm sorry, mate, but I don't really know the game either. You probably wanted more exciting answers, didn't you? Sorry...

Question: Out of every kid at Aurora High, who do you like the most, and who do you like the least?
V5 characters:

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Espional
Jan 15 2013, 06:58 AM
If you could become one student in the school, who and why?
Travis: Why would I ever want to be someone else? I'm Travis MOTHERFUCKING Webster. People want to be me, I don't want to be them. Buuuut if I had to... I suppose I'd be one of the chicks. OOoooooh! I could become Naomi Bell... That'd be fucking hilarious. I'd ruin that fuckin' prude-rumor right away, you can be sure of that shit.

.... Wait, was this for one day or permanent? Because I'd totally not want to be a chick permanently. What the fuck are you implying?

Georgia: Emily Nakoa! That slag got to go to prom wit' Miles Strickland.... Ooooh m'god, he's SOOOOOOoooooooooo... *pant* .... dreamy....

If you HAD to cut off one body part, which would it be?
V5 characters:

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Travis: From a survival standpoint, Joe Carrasco. Who would be better to have with you on an island than a fucking future doctor? Plus, we could toke together as well. Smoke weed and just... chill.

Georgia: Miles Strickland. The experience might bring us closer together! Aaw, that'd be great!

What is the worst movie you've ever seen?
V5 characters:

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Travis: Teleportation. You could teleport into bank vaults, steal anything you want, and then live a crazy awesome party life without having to work for it. You could also travel to anywhere in the world in a split second, and you'd be a GREAT fighter if you met other superpowers, and... well, it's a great power!

Georgia: Shapeshifting! If it also includes becoming other people! My acting career would be a great success!

Which way would you rather die, burning alive or freezing to death?
V5 characters:

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Travis: Summer! A long fucking holiday, bikini-clad girls, the sun shining warmly on your skin as you light a-.... Uh... Exactly who is going to be seeing this? I don't want to implicate myself in anything, y'know? Heh.

Georgia: Autumn! The colors are so dramatic! And all the rain reminds me of England.

Question: What is your favorite kind of alcohol?
V5 characters:

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Travis: ....... I'm not naturally black-haired, you dumb fuck. I'm a brunette, sure, but this? Dyed.

Georgia: ..... Like the asshole above me, I am not a natural redhead. So... Red? Or Blonde, if I have to pick a different one.

Q: Chaotic Evil time! Adonis Alba, Travis Webster and Aileen Aurora Abdallah: Kill, Marry, Fuck?
Edited by Delroy, Mar 20 2013, 02:28 AM.
V5 characters:

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Travis: .... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... You just...? AHAHAHA, I CAN'T.... EHEHEH... EHEH...

Georgia: Yes! So many times! Not to mention that I really feel that the music brings out the emotion in me. Which is important in theater, you know!

Question: You're stranded on an island. What two friends would you want to have with you, and who would you definitely NOT want on your island?
Edited by Delroy, Mar 20 2013, 03:57 AM.
V5 characters:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply