Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (14,386 Views)
Fayth
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Dr. Roy
Dec 11 2011, 01:17 PM
Question: You're out on bail after being arrested for something heinous you did or did not do (your choice). How do you spend your time?
Max: "Doing exactly who I got arrested for doing. Double jeopardy, baby, double jeopardy."

Jamie: "Probably looking for a new place to live. Guilty or not, Daddy wouldn't let me back in the house after getting arrested."

QUESTION: You have suddenly become dictator of your own small nation. What law would you pass first?
V5 Concepts

If you weren't there, it's probably not funny
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fayth
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
teamsleep
Dec 12 2011, 11:05 PM
QUESTION: Would you cut off your own arm if it meant you getting whatever you most wanted?
Max: [looks conflicted for probably the first time in his life, then snaps out of it with a cocky grin] Of course not. Some of the positions I get into? Require both arms, and I don't mean yoga positions.

Jamie: Oh, god, no. I just- I couldn't- can we go to the next question?

QUESTION: If you were dating the last person you texted, how long would the relationship last?
V5 Concepts

Fayth
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Aura Master Fox
Dec 16 2011, 01:21 AM
QUESTION: If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
Max Powers: Telepathy, of course. Especially if it's the kind where you can make people think things, like that guy in the wheelchair. All the fine ladies will find themselves thinking about me naked. All the time.

Jamie: I'm not sure. There are a lot to choose from, and a lot of them seem like a mixed blessing....

QUESTION: If you could go anywhere on the North American continent for a road trip, where would you go?
V5 Concepts

Fayth
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Laurelena
Dec 29 2011, 02:37 PM
QUESTION: Your home is being renovated by Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. What do you hope they put in your new bedroom?
Max Powers: A bigger bed, one of those ones that turn around in circles.

Jamie O'Keefe: Um, a bigger bookcase/entertainment center. Mine's already overflowing.

QUESTION: If you were a Transformer, which vehicle would you want to be, and Decpticons or Autobots?
V5 Concepts

Fayth
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Flare
Jan 10 2012, 10:38 PM
Question: What are your favorite and least favorite songs that came out in 2011?
Max Powers: Moves Like Jagger. What, you're surprised? Think about it- the guy isn't talking about Jagger's dance moves. Least favorite? I dunno, everything by Adele. She needs to quit bitching.

Jamie O'Keefe: I really like the opening theme to Hidan no Aria. It's really bouncy! I didn't like that song with the line "every day I'm shuffling". I mean, I kind of did at first, but then everyone was playing it all the time and I got sick of it.

Question: If you were a color, what color would you be, and why?
V5 Concepts

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply