Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (14,367 Views)
Serpico
Member Avatar
It's your boy.
[ *  * ]
Question: What is the most important characteristic of a friend?

Yoshio: The most important characteristic is loyalty I think. It's hard to decide really but loyalty is the best way to put it into words.

Owen: They have to be entertaining. Why would you want to hang out with boring people anyway?

Janet: They're willing to hang around with you even after you freak out at them. They're going to forgive you after you've yelled at them for the dumber things.

Question: If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
NOTHING HERE, GO HOME EVERYONE.
Brady Kim Floyd || Cochise Highschool - Senior || Status - Just Fine || Availability: NIl. ||
Pregame thread count: || 1 ||
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Serpico
Member Avatar
It's your boy.
[ *  * ]
Question: You are interviewing your favourite celebrity or idol. What will you say to, or ask, them?

Yoshio: I would ask Ringo Star for an autograph and talk to him about his music.
Owen: Stephen King and I'd obviously ask him about what he's writing at the moment. Might even ask him for an autograph.
I don't actually know what I would say really.
Janet: I'd ask Jude Law which role was his favorite, I loved him the most in A.I.

Question:
What kind of pet do you prefer?
NOTHING HERE, GO HOME EVERYONE.
Brady Kim Floyd || Cochise Highschool - Senior || Status - Just Fine || Availability: NIl. ||
Pregame thread count: || 1 ||
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply