Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (14,387 Views)
Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
(I'm bringing it back. <.<)

Quote:

QUESTION: Your coffee, how do you like it?

Mallory McCormick: Bleh. Don't like coffee. Don't like the taste. Besides, don't need caffeine. Caffeine's for suckers.

Naomi Bell: My favourite coffee is the variety that have so much sugar and sweet ingredients that they're essentially not coffee at all. I suppose that doesn't count, does it? Sugar and cream is a necessity for any cup of coffee I have, though.

Joe Carrasco: Uh... just as caffeinated as possible... I guess. Caffeine's nice. Usually get it from energy drinks, though.

QUESTION: If you were transformed into an inanimate object, which inanimate object would you want to be?

V6 Characters

V5 Characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mallory: Most of my old childhood things belong to my little sisters now. But I still have this old stuffed dinosaur with a top hat on it called Mr. Jaws.

Naomi: Of course not. Childhood is nice, but any mementos are irrelevant to what I am nowadays.

Joe: Uh, I still have this... you know, one of those models of the human torso where you can take out the body parts like the heart and the lungs? I got one of those for my fifth birthday. Still have it to this day.

If you had to choose to be any type of plant or tree, what type would you be?
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mallory: I don't like most movies, really. Why would I stare at a screen for so long, at other people doing awesome stuff, when I could be outside doing those awesome things? But, if I had to pick... er, there was this movie I found on tape. Tai Chi Warrior? I thought it was gonna be one of those cheesy martial arts things. But it was just... boring. And boring stuff is the worst.

Naomi: I disliked Troy immensely. It was incredibly inaccurate. First off, Agamemnon didn't die until after he returned home from the siege. Furthermore, no Greek would desecrate statues of Apollo. That's like walking up to the president when he's surrounded by bodyguards and slapping him in the face and defecating on him afterwards, pardon the language. Furthermore... *insert twenty-minute rant*

Joe: Uh... I don't really like... any horror films. Unless it's mostly... psychological horror? That's alright. Is it cheating to say the film I hate the most I never even saw? It was Cannibal Holocaust. I just... just... animal cruelty just for your stupid film isn't okay. That's just... it's wrong. But, um... okay, that really wasn't the question, I'm sorry...

Do you have any particular crutches or vices that you rely too much on?
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mallory McCormick: Well, I don't really think about it much. I guess I'd like it if the afterlife was just like real life but without any of the douchebags. And it'd be all, like... clean and grassy, and all my family and friends would be there, well, after they'd died, anyway... and then we'd play football and it'd be awesome. But I don't know if it'll really be like that. Just wait and see, I guess?

Naomi Bell: I don't believe in an afterlife. When we die, we're dead. All that matters is doing something important while we're here, not cleansing our souls for some imaginary destination.

Joe Carrasco: Um, well, there's heaven, purgatory or hell. Usually purgatory first, because... well, not many people are good enough for heaven first time around, you know? So... lots of pain, but after the pain there's... happy stuff once all the bad stuff is gone? Um, something like that.

Question: If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply