Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (14,371 Views)
Cash Money
Member Avatar
Come on and slam
[ *  * ]
Quote:

QUESTION: You suddenly gain the power of telekinesis. How do you use this power?

Randall: I'd use it to move sound waves so I can do stuff even synthesizers don't know how to do.

Milo: I can't think of anything too drastic I'd do with it. If I were to telekinese anything, I'd have to do it while no one was looking. Pens, chess pieces...

Leah: I can't even think of what I'd do right now. Just... whatever came to mind, I guess. God, I'm so unimaginative right now.

Question: There's a movie that's just come out. It's exceptionally well shot and quite artistic and innovative. Yet at the same time, it advances deplorable ideas and has content that is beyond objectionable. Should it be celebrated, banned, or what?
V5 concepts:
Randall Cimora: aspiring music producer, easygoing, space cadet, new kid
     Currently blowing his Christmas money in Life is like a broken record
Leah Chapel: classic teenage rebel, sneaky, pessimistic, the un-favorite
     Re-upping in LSMFT
Milo Richter: consummate professional, intellectual, debater, self-conscious
     Convincing someone of what they already believe in Variables...

Lovely pics

In other news...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cash Money
Member Avatar
Come on and slam
[ *  * ]
Randall: Probably some classical composer guy, like Beethoven. I would love to hear what he would do with the expanded range of sounds available to musicians these days. Oh wait, he was deaf, he'd have no idea what that would be like. Mozart?

Milo: George Washington. Everybody keeps talking about the ideals of the founding fathers but nobody actually does anything about them. If we could verify that he was the real George Washington, I bet everybody in Congress would listen up and actually start doing something constructive for once.

Leah: I'd like to see how an actor from old Hollywood would do in a present day movie. Somebody like Cary Grant, I guess.

Question: What music have you been listening to most in the past week?
V5 concepts:
     Re-upping in LSMFT

Lovely pics

In other news...

Cash Money
Member Avatar
Come on and slam
[ *  * ]
Not letting this one fall off because the thread got bifurcated.

QUESTION: YOU MUST CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: A CAREER AND NO RELATIONSHIP, A RELATIONSHIP AND NO CAREER, OR BOTH A RELATIONSHIP AND CAREER BUT NO CHILDREN. WHICH DO YOU PICK AND WHY?

Randall: I honestly can't see myself having kids at this point anyway - I'm too absentminded to be responsible for that kind of thing.

Milo: No relationship. Having no career is out of the question, and I'm fairly certain relationships are overrated anyway. Romantic ones, I mean.

Leah: Hmm, that one's tough. I don't think I could pass up the career, because I'm already going to high school so I can get a decent job and be independent and stuff like that. It'll be hard to do that without getting my soul sucked out, and a relationship might just do that anyway, so I guess I'm gonna have to go with no relationship, much as it saddens me.

Question: What's your go-to story if you want to break the ice?
V5 concepts:
     Re-upping in LSMFT

Lovely pics

In other news...

Cash Money
Member Avatar
Come on and slam
[ *  * ]
Question: If you could take only one thing with you onto a deserted island, what would it be?

Randall: Ooh, I was just about to answer this like it was the Desert Island Record question, but you can't play that record without an additional thing. I'd say... my bass.

Milo: Easy, I'd take a boat and get the hell out.

Leah: Do people count as things? I'd take someone who knew what the hell they were doing - I know I probably wouldn't last a day.

Let's say you only have 8 and a half minutes before a nuclear bomb lands on Seattle. What do you do?
V5 concepts:
     Re-upping in LSMFT

Lovely pics

In other news...

Cash Money
Member Avatar
Come on and slam
[ *  * ]
Question: Truth or dare?

Randall: Truth.

Milo: Neither.

Leah: Dare.

Question: You're out on bail after being arrested for something heinous you did or did not do (your choice). How do you spend your time?
V5 concepts:
     Re-upping in LSMFT

Lovely pics

In other news...

Cash Money
Member Avatar
Come on and slam
[ *  * ]
Fioriboy
Jan 10 2012, 01:59 PM
Question: If you found yourself in a situation where you had to pick between preserving your own life and saving someone you loved from certain death, would you sacrifice yourself to save them?
Randall: Ooh. I guess I'd save someone else. I don't really think of people as "someone I love" unless they're close enough to me I'd take a bullet for 'em anyhow.

Milo: Oh yeah, I'd absolutely sacrifice myself. [Ed. - this is mostly wishful thinking on his part.]

Leah: I dunno. I think it really depends on which loved one we're talking about...

Question: If you could go on any game show at any point in television history, anything from The $64,000 Question to Survivor to American Idol, which one would you compete in, and how well would you do?
V5 concepts:
     Re-upping in LSMFT

Lovely pics

In other news...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply