Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (14,335 Views)
teamsleep
Member Avatar
dahmer party of five.
[ *  * ]
xylophonefairy
Nov 2 2011, 03:17 PM

Question: Have you ever cheated in a relationship? If not, could you see yourself doing it? Be honest!
Tavares: I've been cheated on by the world, does that count? If I ever had the chance to, no. No way I'd give in to the same habits that put us all in this cultural rut in the first place. Have you ever heard of John F. Knott? It shoots farther than he dreams. It's all just gonna come back to bite you in the arse.

Morrison: Being cheated on by me would be an honor. However, I'm up front with my relationships. Whoever lights my fire at the time, well, I'll love her madly. If she doesn't, she doesn't.

Helena: Someone once said, the condom is the glass slipper for our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night, and then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger. I have some moral compass. Not much, but it's something.

If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
we book taglines now
Edited by teamsleep, Nov 2 2011, 04:44 PM.
Posted Image
oh look v5 kids
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

teamsleep
Member Avatar
dahmer party of five.
[ *  * ]
Laurelena
Nov 13 2011, 03:45 PM
QUESTION: Aliens have just arrived in your front yard and they ask you to explain the planet. However, they only understand song lyrics. Please describe the ocean.

Tavares: It doesn't have to be exclusively songs about the ocean, right? Well, a sea... fuck it. Voltaire had a song about the sea and it was all about loathing the ocean. It's something that used to be beautiful, but now it's just a void.

Morrison: At the first first flash of Eden, we race down to the sea, standin' there on freedom's shore... It means a lot, whoever says otherwise is landlocked or a liar. And if the aliens don't get it, so be it. Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts, and looking too much into song lyrics.

Kanellis: It's good to know that if i ever need attention all i have to do is die. That's a lyric, and that's how I describe the ocean.

Adelmar: Lyrics will not reach the audience.

What's in store for you in the direction you don't take?
Posted Image
oh look v5 kids

teamsleep
Member Avatar
dahmer party of five.
[ *  * ]
LocoBroJoe
Dec 12 2011, 07:50 PM

QUESTION: what is the first thing you notice about a person? ex: eyes, posture, tone of voice, exc.
Tavares: The first thing I notice about a person is their regard for the world. There are a lot of rich guys and government members and lawyers, and I can tell you, they have none. They couldn't give a shit about you or me.

Adelmar: The mood. This is all something you learn as an artist; the importance of light and colour. It may sound cliche but some people just have more colour to their lives than others, and I'm not talking skin tone, padre.

Florian: When I look at someone I see their shirt, their eyes, hair, clothes, shoes, and it means nothing to me. There's always more than meets the eye. Some people can look right into a soul. I can't. I look at a person and I see a person, you know? Nothing further. That's just how it is.

QUESTION: Would you cut off your own arm if it meant you getting whatever you most wanted?
Posted Image
oh look v5 kids

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply