Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (14,396 Views)
paradise
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Allen Walker: I would hide in my basement, and pray they don't hurt my friends, or my cats..

Next poster:
The zombie apocalypse has happened, what do you do?
Edited by paradise, Oct 27 2011, 07:20 PM.
A-anyone got a light.. I really need to s-smoke about n-now...

-Allen Blue

V5 Concept Character- Allen Blue- Quiet, Tall, Nerd, Furry, Neurotic, Schizophrenic, Crazy Survivalist, Likes Cats.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

paradise
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Quote:

Question: What is the most stupid and dangerous thing you've ever done?

Allen: Hoo, boy, this is a long list.
Alright, at 10, I was obsessed with Jackass, so I tried my hand at it. I was a stupid kid, and I had an Aluminum Baseball bat, so I got my brother to throw it at me to see if I can catch it with my teeth. It hit me in the forehead and I had an ungodly concussion. Recently, I set myself on fire, just to see if I could do it.
Burns HURT.
Quote:

QUESTION: You are placed in a room with a man tied to a chair. You are given a gun with one bullet in the cartridge. If you do not shoot the man in one hour, you will be electrocuted. If you kill yourself, the man will be killed as well. What do you do?

Wait an hour, making small talk with him to calm him down.
Edited by paradise, Nov 15 2011, 07:43 PM.

-Allen Blue

V5 Concept Character- Allen Blue- Quiet, Tall, Nerd, Furry, Neurotic, Schizophrenic, Crazy Survivalist, Likes Cats.

paradise
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Allen: I lived through Salo, Eraserhead, and Gummo, and thought all of them were good.
Minus Salo.
Anyways, it shouldn't, due to people being capable of viewing what they want to watch, if you don't like, don't watch it.\

Question: If you were in control of the world, what would be the first thing you would do, and the last thing?

-Allen Blue

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply