Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (13,936 Views)
Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Question: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Owen: Well, uh, there's kind of a bunch of options, actually... I'd love to maybe be an actor, but unless I get lucky, that's not gonna work as a full time job... same with writing and as an athlete... so, short answer, no idea.

Amy: Tricky. I haven't really thought about it. Probably something easy yet really well paid, perhaps?

Chase: I'd love to be an artist... but unless my skills improve in the next year or so, I don't see any way that'll happen... still, a man can dream, right? Perhaps I could just work fulltime in dad's garage.

Stefan: Oh, that's easy. Either a doctor or a writer. Something that I'll get actual respect for doing. Those moronic classmates of mine will thank me, you just wait and see!

Question: What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
V7 BAYBEE
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
Current Thread: V for Vend-etta - "Fuck off. Are you kidding me?"
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Question: What does friendship mean to you?

Owen: Oh, geez, I get two tough questions in a row? Friendship is... pretty fucking awesome? Like, I don't understand how some people would prefer to be alone all the time.

Amy: Magic.

Oh, fine, uh, I guess I'll just steal Owen's answer, K? K.

Chase: Friendship, to me, means strength and happiness. Simple, kinda sappy answer, but hey. That's what I think.

Stefan: ... Ha... friendship...

Question: You've suddenly been forced to visit one country from every continent! Which countries do you choose to visit?
V7 BAYBEE
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Question: Who's your least favorite schoolmate?

Owen: You know, I don't really think there's anyone here that I truly hate you know? I just try and make friends with people and oh fuck it, Aidan Flynn's a dick.

Amy: Maximillian fucking Sawyer deserves to get punched in the fucking face. By that... famous boxer person... you know, the one on TV recently? Anyway, yeah, Maxi fucking Sawyer.

Chase: Eh, I actually don't hate anyone here. Anyone that seems like they won't be a nice person, I just stay well away from them.

Stefan: Really? I have to choose just one? I'd rather just say the entire school, aside from a select few people. Sigh... but, for the sake of properly answering the question, I shall have to say that Miranda Millers girl. Stuck up, evil little... uh... yes. Her.

Question: So yeah. You're trapped on a desert island. You can only bring one normal item, and one person with you. What and who are you going to bring?
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Question: Have you ever stolen anything? If so, what, and what happened?

Owen: Well, uh... yes. Yes I have. It was back in England, and me and Noel, my brother, took a Creme Egg from WHSmiths, cause we thought they were free. Look, I was about four, he was two, okay? Anyway, mum made us take them back, even though Noel had already eaten half of his...

Amy: Nope. Nearly have though! Sorta. I was holding a bag, and I... kinda forgot I was holding it. Almost walked out of the shop.

Chase: Never. It's a stupid thing to do. I mean, we're not doing too great in the money department, but we have enough, and don't need to steal to get by.

Stefan: That is an absurd question. Only petty thugs and criminals would stoop that low, not a Syracuse.

Question: What is the most stupid and dangerous thing you've ever done?
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Question: Any guilty pleasures?

Owen: There's probably a bunch more I can't think of at the moment, but, uh, reality TV shows is one of the major ones. I mean, there's a few that I don't mind admitting that I like, such as Survivor or The Amazing Race, but... others, not so much.

Amy: Probably. Most likely some shit on the internet that is really stupid, but I like anyway.

Chase: Um... if I had to choose one, it'd probably be that... well, I read quite a bit. Occasionally, when I'm bored, I'll read books that are aimed more at Audrey's level of reading. Stuff by people like Jeremy Strong and other authors like him.

Stefan: I... look, this is completely confidential, isn't it? Fine.... comic books. They're a waste of money, I know, but there are some quite amazing worlds and powers to be found in them...

Question: What... is your favourite colour?
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Question: What type of music do you like?

Owen: Oh gawd, well, let's see. Well first and foremost, techno and electronica and all that. Especially Daft Punk. But I pretty much enjoy any type of music. Rock? Yep. Pop? Yes. Classical. Fine by me. Hell, I'll listen to rap, even though it's not my favourite. The only thing I will not listen to is dubstep. Goddamn I hate dubstep.

Amy: I'm... actually gonna have to mostly agree with Owen here. Apart from the classical music part, that's shit. Although, anything sung on Glee is good.

Chase: Hmmm... I only really listen to music when I'm working on something, and even then it's pretty much just what I hear on the radio. So to answer your question... I don't know.

Stefan: *Hastily turns off laptop playing Portal 2 soundtrack* Classical music. Next question?

Question: Continuing this sort of theme, what is the worst song you've ever heard?
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Question: King or Queen of your favourite country for a day; things to do?

Owen: ... I don't know whether Andorra even has a proper leader or not. Same with Switzerland. But, uh... if I was the king of Andorra... I'd invade France and Spain, then use their armies to invade Portugal and Belgium, and so on and so forth, until Andorra is the world's greatest and only nation. All in a day. Never said it had to be a reasonable answer.

Amy: Oh, yeah, sure, make me choose between Canada and the USA... I'd probably become president, and force all my favourite actors and musicians and stuff to perform non-stop for me until the day's over.

Chase: Oh lord... I don't know whether I'd be able to handle being a king. I find it hard enough to focus on all my own stuff already. But... I'd have to choose here, and I'd put everything towards medicine and things like that, I guess.

Stefan: Oh, that is easy. I'd become the leader of Austria, and simply keep it in a good and stable condition, so I can get away from- wait, for a day? Well... damn.

Question: What item or person do you not think you could live without?
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Question: It's been asked before, but I want to present an opportunity for more to answer. What is your greatest fear?

Owen: Huh... well, I guess... dying alone, or dying young. Seriously, freaks me the fuck out. Either the last thing you see is just... something, and not someone you love, or you die before you really get a chance to do something great with your life. Also! Damage to the eyes. Less "fear" and more "Jesus-fuck-if-that-happened-I-would-seriously-scream-and-throw-up", though.

... butterflies are also terrifying, but... they're not really on the same scale, are they?

Amy: I've got quite a few, actually, go me! Heights is the obvious and common one. I'm also pretty damn scared of deep water and waves. Not deep as in swimming pool deep, or waves as in normal beach type waves. I mean ocean deep and ocean waves.

Chase: Again, I've got two. One is that I'll die and old man and I'll have made absolutely no contribution to anyone's lives, my own included. The second is losing any one of my senses. I mean, no offence to people like Rachael, but if I was suddenly unable to see, or talk, I honestly have no idea what I'd do, aside from freak out. So don't even think about asking me that "which of the five senses would you give up" question!

Question: An evil criminal mastermind has given you a choice. You can either sacrifice your family, and keep electricity , or he'll cut off any electricity you'll ever need to use, but your family lives. Which do you choose?
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Question: Would you rather fly above the open skies or swim to the darkest underwater depths below?

Owen: Both. At the same time. Fuck yes, screw logic.

Amy: I'm terrified of heights and of deep water. Is neither an option?

Chase: Uhh, what? I guess fly above the skies, 'cause if I went to the "darkest" underwater depths, I wouldn't be able to see anything. That'd be kinda lame, wouldn't you say so?

Question: So, you've just been magically turned into someone of the opposite gender. How do you, and your family and friends, react?
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Question: You are stuck in an airport for eight hours. What do you do?

Owen: Hmm. It kinda depends on where it actually is. I mean, if it was somewhere like Heathrow, I'd probably just wander around, see what I could find or do. I really don't get bored easily. I could look for celebrities! I once saw Terry Pratchett at Birmingham airport! If it was a small airport in a smaller country, then... I dunno. I'd probably have brought a book or my DS with me, so, yeah.

Amy: I don't like flying. Only time I've ever been was to get to America. Hopefully I'll never have to again. So, uh, I wouldn't do anything, because I wouldn't be at an airport!

Chase: Oh, man, I'd probably be with my family, wouldn't I? Then I'd probably spend the whole time making sure that Audrey stays entertained. Or making sure dad doesn't do anything embarrassing.

Question: You are interviewing your favourite celebrity or idol. What will you say to, or ask, them?
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

The eternal conundrum: pizza toppings. What are your favourites?

Owen: Ooh, right, lessee, that's tricky. Right, whenever my mum makes pizza, I always ask for tuna, so there's that. And whenever I ordered from Dominos back in England, I'd have, like, that meat feast type one, with BBQ sauce instead of tomato... Y'know, I haven't actually had Dominos since I arrived here. I need to see if they have that over here!

Amy: Of course, Owen, you would be fat and choose two things. Anyway, as for me, I guess pepperoni, maybe? Add a couple peppers on top too. I don't eat pizza that much.

Chase: I'm gonna have to go with, uh... dang, I can't remember the name. I think it's something, like, four seasons? Basically, it's got four different types of cheese in each quarter.

Francis: Just plain ol' margherita for me. Nothing fancy.

QUESTION: What have you done in your life that you regret the most?
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply