Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (13,968 Views)
Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jack McDonald: "Hmm... with any luck, a pro tennis player, but that might be a bit of a stretch. If that fails, something in psychology."

Monica Bowman: "Always thought professional gamers were cool. Being payed to sit on your butt and play games all day sounds like my kind of life."

Maximillian Sawyer: "Run my dad's business, of course. What else?"

Question: What would you look for in a romantic partner?
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
KamiKaze
Oct 21 2011, 08:29 PM
What was the last wacky Youtube video you saw? Describe it for us.
Jack: Oh man, that's a hard one... um... I think it was a commentary on RandomDCE. Yeah, that was it. Aaaand no one even knows who that is.

Monica: Some guy running around drunk at a Maroon 5 concert. It was actually pretty hilarious.

Maximillian: I don't really use YouTube, or the Internet much for that matter.

Question:Favorite movie?
V5 Characters:

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Fioriboy
Oct 22 2011, 12:21 PM
Question: Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? If so, who was it?
Jack: Um.... Haruhi Suzumiya's kind of hot.

Monica: Ryu from Street Fighter's pretty nice looking, I guess.

Maximillian Sawyer: Nope, I prefer my ladies real. Cause, you know, you can actually do things with them.

Question: You can only eat one food for the rest of your life. What do you pick?
V5 Characters:

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
MK Kilmarnock
Oct 22 2011, 01:40 PM
Question: Quick! Pick your own method of execution! ... Yes, I'm seriously asking you what your favorite method to die is. And you have to pick one. None of this 'surprise me' or 'I don't want to die' crap.
Jack: Old age. HAH! Take that!

Monica: Decapitation. Quick, relatively painless, and really cool looking.

Maximillian: How I want to die huh? Hmm... odd question, but I guess lethal injection. Just a little prick of the needle and that's it. Plus, it's relatively clean.

Question: If you could swap lives with one person, who would it be?
V5 Characters:

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
KamiKaze
Oct 22 2011, 09:26 PM
Question: If your life were a musical, what kind of musical number would you have?
Jack: Probably something with lots of energy, big dancing, a catchy beat, and good lyrics. Well, that's pretty vague, so, uh... maybe if they made White and Nerdy by Weird Al into a musical.

Monica: Ever seen Cell Block Tango from Chicago? THAT.

Maximillian: Ugh, hate musicals.

Quote:

Question: What would your favorite way for the world to end be?

Jack: Pretty quickly and painlessly, kind of like you're just sitting there and - poof - the world's gone. But I'd like to have some warning about it, cause just having it happen randomly out of the blue would suck. Either that or a zombie rabbit apocalypse, cause that would be kinda cool.

Monica: Explosions. Lots of explosions.

Maximillian: Nuclear apocalypse seems kind of interesting.

Question: Favorite song?
Edited by Flare, Oct 22 2011, 09:40 PM.
V5 Characters:

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Laurelena
Oct 22 2011, 10:17 PM
QUESTION: What event in your past would you describe as "you at your ugliest"?
Jack: Well, I don't usually get too mad at people... actually, can't really think of anything at the moment.

Monica: When I lost in the semifinals of the Mortal Kombat National Tournament. Stupid, stupid, stupid...

Maximillian: When I got into that one fight with that ugly chick who refused to go out with me. God she was annoying...

Question: What is your least favorite subject?
Edited by Flare, Oct 22 2011, 10:23 PM.
V5 Characters:

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
KamiKaze
Oct 23 2011, 02:08 PM
Question: If you could go through time and space to beat up anyone in the history of the planet, absolutely anyone, who would it be?
Jack: Hitler. Definitely Hitler. Kind of reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode though...

Monica: Randy Newman. His songs get on my nerves.

Maximillian: I'd go beat up Warren Buffet and steal his cash. You can never have too much money is what I say.

Question: If you could own any fictional creature as a pet, which one would you choose?
V5 Characters:

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Super Llama
Nov 20 2011, 07:58 PM
Question: Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
Jack: Um, I don't know... God?

Monica: Pretty sure I've heard that somewhere... uh... no clue.

Maximillian: I don't even thin that makes sense.

You can ask out any boy/girl/however you roll at Aurora High. For the purposes of this question, you know they'll say yes. Who do you ask?
V5 Characters:

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Dr. Roy
Jan 10 2012, 09:32 PM
Question: If you could go on any game show at any point in television history, anything from The $64,000 Question to Survivor to American Idol, which one would you compete in, and how well would you do?
Jack - The Mole, mainly because all of the deception and thinking involved would make it entertaining. Not to mention The Mole was the best dang reality show EVER.

Monica - Ever hear of WCG Ultimate Gamer? Basically a video game competition. THAT.

Maximillian - Probably Survivor, cause that's one of the few I've actually heard of. Would be fun to mess with people's heads with that alliance stuff, though.

Question: What are your favorite and least favorite songs that came out in 2011?
V5 Characters:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply