Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (14,383 Views)
storyspoiler
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Mallory: *flops down in a sprawl of limbs* I'm going to assume contractors are like gods. I've never seen Darker Than Black. But I've always wanted to serve a capricious god. It would be exciting. I'd like to know everything, everything at all. I'd pay it back by…something dark. It's not a good story if it's not dark. Cut off my own hair, burn it in the fire, slit my wrists, drink ink until my tongue is black. Would this be a god of lore? No. No. Wait. I have an idea. If this is a god of knowledge, I'd have--my hands, my tongue, would be black with ink, and I'd be compelled to write things, little bits of poetry, treatises, laws, recipes, all over myself, words covering every bit of skin like a crosshatch, and everyone, I think, would treat me like an alien or criminal. But a useful one. It would be an…an interesting existence.

Yelene: Okay. If there were a god, and it were giving me powers…I'd want to be able to get out of here. Go anywhere. Travel. Go from place to place, and every time it started to suck, I could go to another place. Travel powers. I'd obeisance by…do drugs count? I'd do harder drugs if some god wanted me to, if he could take me to a jungle or Los Alamos or Hong Kong. Needles, drugs, blood…as long as I was anywhere but here.

Edgar: *head on his knees* I've never been able to believe in gods. But if someone wanted to give me powers…I'd like to be able to do one thing perfectly. I'd like to be able to do one thing, once in my life, and be satisfied. It never works, otherwise. But I'd…I don't know. I'd begin collecting coins, or something. Isn't that what you're supposed to do for gods? Pick up beautiful things, shiny things. Offerings. For them.

------------

Eeek. Ninja'd! Vices?

Yelene: *instantly* Pot.

Mallory: Doing incredibly cruel things to other people's PC's in roleplaying games.

Edgar: Sometimes I skip classes, or just skip a day of school. I don't do it much, and I don't know why I do it...but I wouldn't want to give it up.

Question: If you could pick a pagan god, from any pantheon, to worship and dedicate your life to, who would it be?
Edited by storyspoiler, Oct 23 2011, 09:29 PM.
--------

Alice Boucher was a liar.
Liz Polanski played with fire.

And who the hell is Radio Asuka?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

storyspoiler
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Mallory: I picked this world. I like it. You have nice cities here.

Edgar: To make something.

Yelene: 'cause God wanted me to cry my beastly little heart out.

Perfect boyfriend/girlfriend?
--------

storyspoiler
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Mallory: A hundred thousand dollars.

Edgar: A million dollars.

Yelene: …anything more than me.

Have you ever stolen anything? If so, what, and what happened?
--------

storyspoiler
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Edgar: *rolls his eyes* My sister.

Mallory: Erin, or Rory, or Gretel, depending on the secret...although probably Erin for everything.

Yelene: ...it's not like I've ever told anyone mine. Maybe Blue, that neurotic kid with the smokes? Looks like he wouldn't say boo to a goose.

You're on death row. What is your crime, and what is your last meal?
--------

storyspoiler
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Mallory: Live well. Learn everything. Don't die.

Edgar: Make something perfect.

Yelene: Be rich. Live somewhere….with an infinity pool. I've always liked infinity pools. Where you can rock climb and get hot stone massages and hike up mountains to see…lost cities. Or just great views. And, y'know, surf. Not like I've ever done any of these things. And maybe there's a nice town, with windows lit up yellow, and the people all speak Spanish or something, and they serve salmon with butter and lemon, or baguettes and balsamic vinegar reduction and that really good stuff, that goat cheese…something. Not have to…worry about things all the time. Laze around a bunch, don't do what society thinks is productive. Be a bum without having to tell yourself you're a fuck-up for it. Live.

You have a billion dollars. That's right, a billion. What do you spend it on?
--------

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply