Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (13,959 Views)
Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cheshire42
Oct 24 2011, 10:44 PM
Question: If you could Identify yourself as an object, what would it be?
Paris: My guitar, of course.

Michelle: Ummmm, a really fat teddy bear. I love fat animals sooo much. More than I should, really >_>

Amaranta: I don't like that question, it's silly. If I must choose then I guess....a vintage Cartier watch. Functional, beautiful, and more than you could afford.

Question: Are you a good dancer? If so, what's your signature move?
things
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Stark
Nov 14 2011, 08:14 AM
Question: Favorite article of clothing you own?
Paris: I have a top hat I like to wear when I play guitar. It's a conversation starter. Also top hats are pretty cool in general.

Amaranta: A mink coat passed down from my mother. It's warm and it reminds me of my family, but it's also worth a small fortune. And I get a little rise out of pissing off the animal rights people.

Michelle: My girl scout unit made me a jacket with my nick name sewn into it, they call me Tigger like the tiger from Winnie the Pooh. I think it's adorable and it smells like girl scouts so it reminds me of good times. I....hu, that sounds kindda weird, when I think about it. But you know what I mean! Like, how stuff can smell like people. >_> <_<

Question: Favorite flavor of ice cream?

things
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply