Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (14,394 Views)
Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
General Goose
Oct 22 2011, 10:57 AM
Question: If you could be in any band, what band would it be?
Winston: Hm. Good question. ...Can I be a backup dancer for Lady Gaga, can that count? No? Bollocks. Um...I don't know. The only instrument I can play is the guitar and that badly, I don't want to fuck up a band I love...can I be in My Chemical Romance without changing the current lineup? They have two guitarists already, they probably won't notice if I suck. And I could meet Mikey...hnnng, Mikey...

Aidan: Maybe the one I'm already fuckin' in? Yeah, brilliant question, jackass, next?

Chitose: Um, well, I don't know, I don't listen to much- if I joined the Beatles, would that mean I would be sent to the past? And if I quit would I be sent back? That would be the best, just traveling through time, joining different bands- but, um, I mean, we wouldn't be able to go back very far, since bands with names that we'd recognize are...fairly recent...um...what was the question?

Question: The obvious one: What do you want to be when you grow up?
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
CondorTalon
Oct 22 2011, 11:00 PM
Question: You have lost two of the five senses. Which ones, and why?
Winston: Oh goddddddd. This is a horrid question, why would you ask this? I suppose, er...no, I need that, er...um...bloody hell can I just skip this one? Fuck, I guess, taste? Because if you still had smell you'd still be able to taste things to an extent...and, er. I suppose I'll say sight, since I love music too much to lose hearing, and food too much to lose taste entirely, and touching too much to lose touch...please don't hold me to this though.

Aidan: Fuck, uh, smell and taste I guess. I'd be able to drink more at least. Heh. Yeah, like, seeing is fuckin' important and my singing would suck balls if I couldn't fuckin' hear it and fucking would suck if you couldn't even feel it so yeah, smell and taste by default I guess.

Chitose: Um...hm. This is interesting to think about. I mean...I suppose, being in an industrialized nation, where things are not likely to poison us, losing smell and taste would be the least detrimental to survival...so those. But it would be interesting living without hearing or something, wouldn't it? To experience things like a deaf or blind person does? And if you lost touch you'd be...some sort of weird superhero. So if it was temporary I might go with something else. Just for the adventure.

Question: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Acidic
Nov 2 2011, 01:41 PM
Question: So, you're in a video game. What kind (genre) of game are you in, and what role do you play?
Winston: Um, I guess I'd be in an RPG- like, an old-school one, like one of the old Final Fantasy games-- ooh, can I be in Final Fantasy V? That was the best one, easy, Bartz wa- oh, right, genre, okay, yeah an RPG. And um...I'd probably be a mage. I'm not very strong or fast or anything like that but I'm certainly smart. ...I usually like playing mages best anyway.

Aidan: I'd be in a shooter. Fuckin'...Call of Duty or TF2 or some shit. And I'd be the guy who shoots the crap out of all of the things. All of them. Fuck yes bro.

Chitose: Have you ever played Fire Emblem? Er, I mean, Blazing Sword? It's the seventh in the series, but, um, the first one released outside of Japan, so in America it was just called Fire Emblem, so I wouldn't know what you'd know it as, but anyway, in that one the tactician, or in other words the player, was actually a character in the game. It was really just a device for you to take part in the game, and it only really affected the tutorial levels with Lyn at the beginning, but it was really...er, I suppose I'd be a tactician in a TRPG, since I'm not really good at much other than planning, that was the point I think I was making.

Question: How much would could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Edited by Hollyquin, Nov 2 2011, 01:58 PM.

[V5] ALIVE:

[V5] CONCEPTS:

Those Who've Known - V4

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
decoy73
Dec 8 2011, 10:11 AM
Question: Quick! You're on Survivor! What's your strategy to win?
Winston: Survivor is a silly game. All it actually proves is how easy it is to lie to stupid people. ...so yeah that would probably be my strategy. Do a lot of lying to stupid people whilst being all excellent and lovely so that when I backstab them later they'll still just smile and say I played a good game.

Aidan: Uh...shit. I dunno. Could I just not be on Survivor? Seems like a shitty way to spend a month to me.

Chitose: Oh, well, you see, everyone seems to think I'd be quite good on Survivor, I mean, I understand that I suppose, from a literal point of view, since surviving is a thing I know quite a lot about, but it's really a social game as far as I can tell, having not watched it much, and I'm not particularly good at social games...as far as that means anything, really, I mean friendship itself is kind of a social game when you think about it...not that I've ever been all that good at that either. Um, anyway, answering the question, I suppose I'd try to keep everyone's standard of living as high as possible? I doubt I'd last long that way but I don't know what else I could do really...

Question: What keeps you up at night?

[V5] ALIVE:

[V5] CONCEPTS:

Those Who've Known - V4

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply