Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (14,415 Views)
Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What qualities do you look for in a partner?

Ryan: Someone who's considerate and thoughtful but can still have a great time if he's in the mood. No, if we're both in the mood. I mean he can have fun on his own but if I'm not in the mood then I'd like it if he'd be able to appreciate that and leave me to myself and not hold it to me or anything.

Alex: Not a complete idiot fuckface is the most important thing. And not a fucking nerd either, a cool guy who likes cool stuff but isn't a fucking nerd. And great in bed too, I guess.

Rachel: Umm.... pfft, dunno. Good income and great personality? Bland answer.

Question: Save all the animals in the world from extinction (though plants survive through adapted food cycles were necessary) or save the world from nuclear disaster that sends people back to the stone age?
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Which celebrity would you like to hang out with for a day the most?

Alex King: Can I shit on them and make their lives miserable for that day? Cause if I can Lady Gaga. Her and her fucking fanboys everywhere, pissing me off.

Ryan Banks: I guess I'd say a track athlete, ask them to give me a few pointers and just find out what it's like in the pros. I should probably find out some names of a few though...

Scientific research discovers that the christian god does in fact exist and has existed this entire time, including heaven and hell and all the associated such. Your reaction?
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

What makes your blood boil? What makes you filled with desire?

Alex King: Idiots. Just, anything an idiot does. Or a violent bastard.
Never you fucking mind what makes me filled with desire.

Ryan Banks: Probably when people make fun of me behind my back. It doesn't really happen much any more, but you know it's just, urgh, why do it?
I really love it when it's coming up to a track meet, but a nice guy walking around the corner works too. Erm, when I say nice I mean friendly or something, okay? Not nice looking or cute or anything...

King or Queen of your favourite country for a day; things to do?
Edited by Slam, Nov 16 2011, 05:47 AM.
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

QUESTION: YOU HAVE A BOAT, A COMPASS, A MAP, AND ENOUGH GAS TO GET YOU ANYWHERE YOU WANT TO GO. WHERE DO YOU SAIL TO?

Alex King: An airport so I can travel like a normal person.

Ryan Banks: Hawaii? I don't even know how to sail a boat anyway.

Would you have super powers at the cost of social acceptance?
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: If you had to give yourself an alignment (D&D style... Lawful Good, Chaotic Evil, etc.), what would it be? For the purposes of this question, if you don't know all the alignments, you'll be shown a chart.

Ryan Banks: ...lawful good, I guess. *Shrug*

Alex King: Get that fucking nerdy D&D shit out my face. Ugh, true neutral.

Gabriella Parker: Chaotic neutral man, do whatever I want all the time!

Question: Faced with a challenge that can only be solved through wits, brawn, or charisma, which option would you take? However, whichever choice you make you'll lose any merit you had in that area forever!
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question... if you were trapped in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, which kind of zombie would you prefer? Slow ones or sprinter ones?

Ryan Banks: Well slow ones, isn't it obvious? I could probably outrun them anyway though so I'll survive hopefully.

Alex King: ...sprinters. Because why the fucking not.

Gabriella Parker: Well if zombies are here I'd be pretty freaked out but I'll take the slow ones! I'd be so dead if they could run!

Tick tock, time is going too slowly. What do you do to kill it and get through the waiting faster? Only one item of your choice is immediately accessible to you.
Edited by Slam, Dec 5 2011, 05:37 PM.
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

In your own opinion, what is your greatest strength? Your greatest weakness?

Ryan Banks:
I'm pretty dedicated to my running, so I guess you could say that. As for my weakness, I'm not great at taking action at times when I should.

Alex King:
What is this, a fucking job interview? I'm smarter than the rest of you, and I don't get why no-one gets that or why people tell me to stop pushing myself so fucking much. Christ.

Gabriella Parker:
Okay, I know that I have a problem sometimes with hogging the spotlight and giving credit where credit is due, but I'm still trying to work on that so forgive me for now, kay? Besides, I make up for it by being able to make everyone happy with my voice!

If you could alter the timeline in any way, past present or future, would you do so? And if so what would you alter? No, the time loop will not alter itself to fix whatever you broke, for better or worse.
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Congradulations, something has finally driven you mad. Now what do you do?

Ryan Banks: What, seriously? Well, I can't even think there'd be much left to do if I went nuts. Panic?

Alex King: Outdated question. Next!

Gabriella 'Gabby' Parker: Oh god! Run to my BFF so I can get help already, haha!

Do you consider yourself too early a starter or too late a starter?
Edited by Slam, Dec 8 2011, 03:23 AM.
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

QUESTION: Where do you see yourself in ten years?

Ryan Banks: Still running, that's for sure. I'd really like to have turned it into something professional, but I still don't know if that's even possible at this point so I dunno.

Alex King: As a somebody. I'm going to end up as a somebody and don't you dare fucking question it.

Gabriella 'Gabby' Parker: Touring the country on stage with my BFF! At least I really want to stick with them all the way!

Question: Truth or dare?
Edited by Slam, Dec 9 2011, 09:10 PM.
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

QUESTION: If you were dating the last person you texted, how long would the relationship last?

Ryan: Uh, not very I guess. I don't really text anyone I'm that interested in.

Alex: ...that's my mother you fucking sick freak.

Gabriella: Oh, me and my BFF have been dating for ever already, so it'd keep going on! But not in a gay way or anything, I mean I'm just kidding around here.

Would you rather fly above the open skies or swim to the darkest underwater depths below?
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Hypothetical question here! Let's say you were placed on an island and forced to kill several of your own classmates for your freedom. What would you do?

Ryan: ...God, I really don't know. Not kill anyone, I guess.

Dave: Oh oh oh! You're talking about that Survival of the Fittest thing! Christ, that was awful. I mean I'm just glad it stopped when it did, I went on for like four years didn't it? How do people keep something like that going for that long?

Oh sorry, did you ask something?

Gabriella: Urgh, that's a terrible thing to ask; try to be more sensitive why don't you? If you're going to make me answer, then I'd get off that island, go home and call the army. There, happy?

Quote:

Would you rather study long and hard to be prepared for a test in advance and risk passing or failing, or would you rather cram and use a cheat sheet on the day, pass with flying colours and not learn anything?
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Some people eat certain food weirdly (for example, eating pizza differently from their friends). Have you noticed this with yourself? What is the food, and how do you eat it?

Ryan Banks: I don't know about eating anything weirdly. I eat more than most people I've been told, but I don't think I eat anything in a weird way.

Dave Russell: See I like eating my hot dogs, when I eat hot dogs, I always eat the sausage first and then the bun you know? It's like, the bun absorbs the flavor of the sauces and everything. You should try it some time!

Gabriella Parker: Mmm, I eat my food in a certain order usually, like vegetables, then potatoes, then the meat. Are we counting that?

Question: What personal issue would you most hate for your parents/closest friends try to resolve with you on a public daytime talk show?
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Would you ever consider going to a gay pride parade?

Ryan Banks: It isn't really my scene.

Dave Russell: Wow, I never really thought about it. I'm all for gay rights and stuff though, so I guess I would go and be supportive!

Gabriella Parker: I'm not gay?

Question: Would you betray a close friend, however long or short term the consequences may be, to achieve your personal goal?
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Who's your best friend of the same gender and who's your best friend of the opposite gender?

Ryan Banks: I don't really... I just don't have any.

David "Dave" Russell: Oh man, I don't know if I could pick just one. I mean all my friends are awesome, you know? Lana's pretty great, but Soph's cool too and can your best friend be your ex? And don't even get me started on my guy friends!

Gabriella "Gabby" Parker: Cho's my best friend who's a girl, but I'd say she's my best friend overall. As for boys, that would probably be Joe, if you can believe that.

Quote:

If you witnessed a crime but were offered a million dollars to keep silent, what would you do?
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ryan: Chinese, if I had to pick one. I'm not really that interested.

Dave: Hmm, that's a tough one. I guess I don't know, really. I never really was good at languages anyway.

Gabriella: Well, I'm pretty much going to when I go to college, anyway, so that's not really a question for me. Before you ask, French.

What do you think of the upcoming Mayan Apocalypse at the end of the year?
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply