Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (13,978 Views)
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

QUESTION: If you were to turn into any animal, which one would you want it to be?

Sean: *answering without a moment of hesitation* Crow! Crow crow crow CROW!

Jessica: Definitely a cat. If I got to live like our cats do, my daily life would consist of walking around like I own the house, demanding to be fed, actually getting fed, and sleeping lazily in sunbeams. Yes, please.

Cody: That is the stupidest... fine, fine. I'd be a horse. Not one of those wimpy miniature shits, I'd be a fucking draft horse. Do you see all the muscles on them?

Question: You must leave all your possessions behind to move away to a foreign land, except for one item. What do you bring with you?
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Which was your favorite birthday and why?

Sean: Wow, I can't believe I can answer this one! It's my third birthday. You see, it had a pirate theme. Pin the patch on the peg-legged pirate, a galleon-shaped cake, little toy hooks for everybody to put on... it's when I discovered how much I love the whole pirate thing. Oh, also, one of my presents was a gold coin. I still have it. Yar har, fiddly-dee, being a pirate is all right to be...

Cody: ... Oooookay. I'm going to say it was my seventh, because my dad was actually there for that one. Actually, it was the largest family gathering I'd ever had. So, you know... it was nice. And you should've seen Whitney get cake in her hair! Ha... hilarious. Absolutely hilarious.

Jessica: This is going to sound really lame, but I like them all. So it's really hard to pick one. See, if I had gotten my bass guitar for one of my birthdays it would've been that one, but I bought this guitar by myself. ... Though there was that one birthday that I got a bunch of CDs from everybody when I was really getting into metal. Um... that was either my eleventh, twelth or thirteenth. Sorry, can't remember!

Question: Quick! Pick your own method of execution! ... Yes, I'm seriously asking you what your favorite method to die is. And you have to pick one. None of this 'surprise me' or 'I don't want to die' crap.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Wow, that's embarassing. An entire page seemed to be... not there for me for a bit, so I answered a question from a page back. Even worse, I still somehow managed to quote the wrong question AND answer it. Let's try this again.))

Quote:

Question: 2 of 5 senses, blah blah blah.

Cody: Smell and taste. I can eat all the healthy food in the world, no matter how bad it tastes, and I need sight and hearing to play football. And if I lost touch, I'd lose sex. Yeah.

Sean: You know there's more than five senses, right? There's the sense of temperature which, no, is not the same as touch. Then there's balance, and proprioception, and... like, scientists think there's eleven of the damn things. But! I will play your game good sir! I'd lose touch and smell so I can become this nigh-invincible guy who's immune to pain and can't have skunks weaponized against him.

Jessica: Anything but hearing. I really, really need to hear. But I guess I don't need sight to become a bassist. And smell, because who cares about smell? It might mitigate my taste some, but not 100%.

Smell: (Nobody loves me...)

Quote:

Question: Who was your childhood hero? Do you still admire them? If not, why?

Cody: Brett Favre, John Elway... pretty much every top-notch quarterback ever. I don't admire Favre these days, but John Elway, sure.

Sean: Frank Sinatra, because he's a complete baller. And yes. Yes I do.

Jessica: Buckethead, and of course I do!

Question: Cake or death What TV channel are you most likely to flip to on a lazy day and why?
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: If you could pick a pagan god, from any pantheon, to worship and dedicate your life to, who would it be?

Cody: Is this some of your stupid geeky Dragons and Dungeons bullshit? If so, I don't give a rat's ass. I'm not dedicating my life to any stupid game.

Jessica: Pagan gods, huh? Uuuuum... Freya. I really can't give you any other reason other than 'there was a cool song named after her'. Lame, I know.

Sean: Banjo the hand puppet! Bow down before his divine might whilst he strums you a tune, ye olde faithful!

Question: You have been given a magical jawbreaker. Much like the (fictional version of the) everlasting gobstopper, it will never lose flavor or get any smaller. The jawbreaker can taste like any single thing your heart desires. What flavor is the jawbreaker?
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

What genre do you think your life is?

Sean: Divine comedy! ... What?

Quote:

Question: Are you a good dancer? If so, what's your signature move?

Cody: Yeah, I'm a pretty good dancer. I don't have a signature move, though. I just fuckin' dance.
Jessica: I'm not that much of a great dancer, but I loooooove the electric slide. It's a massive guilty pleasure for me.
Sean: When you're a classy guy with a trilby and a suit with a rose in the lapel, people don't care if you're a shitty dancer or not. You. Look. AMAZING.

Question: Stephen Colbert, Morgan Freeman, David Lynch. Kill, fuck, marry.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Save all the animals in the world from extinction (though plants survive through adapted food cycles were necessary) or save the world from nuclear disaster that sends people back to the stone age?

Cody: Not much of a fucking choice, is it? That second one. I guess I'll just live with being a vegetarian.

Jessica: Oh god! Things would be so out of wack after every single animal's extinct, and that's not a world I want to live in. So I'll take the second. Even though the nuclear disaster would probably... ... man, this sucks.

Sean: Option three. Save the world from Twilight. Everybody wins!

Question: A reversal of a question from earlier. How would you torture the person you hate most, if given the opportunity?
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: If you only had 24 hours left to live, what would you do?

Cody: I would start by making that Alex bitch's life miserable as much as humanly possible! *huffs* I'm not watching that stupid geeky shit. ... Okay, maybe Firefly, but that's cool shit.

Jessica: Hunt down Ann Coulter and beat her to death with my guitar, which I will proceed to use to rock out to the masses. What are they going to do, arrest me?

Sean: You don't suppose there are any pirate ships I can borrow?

Question: You have been left a business (which you must operate and cannot sell for 5 years, just in case you wanted to just dump it off on somebody else and take the cash). Ideally, what kind of business is it?
Edited by MK Kilmarnock, Oct 27 2011, 03:07 PM.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

QUESTION: You have just been given an umbrella, a desk lamp, and a pair of army boots. You must use all three of these items today and you must use them simultaneously. What do you do with them? Be as creative as you can.

Cody: I put on the boots, hold the umbrella and the desk lamp, and then proceed to beat and stomp you to death for asking such a stupid question. How retarded can you get?

Jessica: The desk lamp's tricky, but I could wear the boots in the rain and use the umbrella for some singin' in the rain stuff. Maybe... I could use the desk lamp as a spotlight? Yeah, let's go with that.

Sean: I'd paint blue pawprints on them and make the most confusing game of Blue's Clues ever.

Question: What was your most embarrasing crush?
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: You're driving with your friend, and you stop to find a guy/girl you've been crushing on, and a senior citizen who needs medical attention. Your car only has room for two people. What do you do?

Sean: *sounding bored* You get out of the care and hang with the person you're crushing on, and you have your friend drive the senior citizen to the hospital. Come oooooon.

Quote:

Question: What is the most stupid and dangerous thing you've ever done?

Cody: Ha, now THIS is more like it! There was this one time I took a dare to go down a hill on my bike without holding the handlebars. Hurt like a bitch when I finally dug out, but man...

Sean: Uuuh, well, there was this pepper on a plate. I kinda like jalepenos, so I popped the pepper in my mouth! Heh... heh... So, hey! You ever heard of a naga ghost chili?

Jessica: I've done lots of stupid things, but I don't know if there's any one thing that really stands out. I ALMOST electrocuted myself with my amp whic would've sucked, but I didn't actually manage to fail that hard.

Question: Who would you say has been the biggest influence on you and your life?
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Which historical figure (or figures) would you date?

Cody: ... Shit, that's actually a hard one. ... Cleopatra. I bet she'd fuck like a tiger.

Jessica: Historical figures... most of those guys are pretty old and crusty, but maybe a young Abraham Lincoln? He was kind of hot.

Sean: Sean Connery. ... What? He is totally a historical figure and you know it!

Quote:

Question: If you have the chance to re-live any one day of your life, what would it be? You are allowed to change things, or you're allowed to simply relive all the fun times you had.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cody: GO PELICANS! WOO!

Sean: ... I officially could not come up with anything weirder than that. Sorry.

Cody: Huh? Fuck you, nerd!

Sean: No, no. I'll pass. Seriously, I was trying to think of the dumbest thing. Maybe a rickroll, but you beat me to the idiocy.

Cody: Okay, I'm getting ready to kick your a-

Jessica: Vote for us in battle of the bands! If we win, I'll... uh... play a concert shirtless? (They'll be pissed when I don't deliver, but oh well!)

Question: You all knew it was coming. What flavor is your soul?
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Any guilty pleasures?

Sean: Uuuuh... hehehe, hoooo boy. I don't even know where to begin, catego- SAILOR MOON, ALRIGHT!?

Jessica: ... Sorry, I'm too busy laughing at what Sean said. U-uh, anyway, I'm kind of a fan of old-timey country music. Some of it, anyway. It just sort've clashes with everything else I love, musically, so I try not to bring it up too much. Also, I'm a sucker for gummy candies, which I know I should really lay off.

Cody: Nothing at all. *walks away, dropping what looks to be some sort of playing card. He quickly scoops it up, shoves it in his pocket and continues walking away hastily*

And because people don't check for typing... *grumble grumble*

Sean: Blue, matey! Same as the color of the fair sky and the fickle waters! Arrrr and such.

Jessica: Actually, I'm a fan of blue too. Dark blue, specifically.

Cody: Hunter green. Were you expecting a fancy reason? You aren't getting one.

Question: If you had a dark secret that you absolutely HAD to share with one other person at Aurora High, who would that person be?
Edited by MK Kilmarnock, Nov 11 2011, 04:30 PM.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Because I have to answer this one...

Quote:

Question: What do you think of the My Little Pony craze lately?

Cody: ... The what? There's a craze for that? I seriously had no fucking idea. ... You're kidding, right? Tell me you're kidding.

Jessica: I think I used to own a couple of them back when I was five. It's kinda cool that the show's come back, but anybody over the age of eight that watches it kind of baffles me.

Sean: Well... I used to wonder what friendship could be, until you all shared this magic with me. I guess you could say there's been some big adventure, tons of fun... I'd like to think I have a beautiful heart, faithful and strong. Sharing kindness is an easy feat, and magic makes it all complete!

Cody: Please turn in your masculinity card, you fucking tool.

Sean: Love and tolerance.

Quote:

QUESTION: Aliens have just arrived in your front yard and they ask you to explain the planet. However, they only understand song lyrics. Please describe the ocean.

Sean: Uh... ah... I'm blue, dabba de dabba da?

Jessica: Well, if the oil spill were still going on, Smoke on the Water would be oddly appropriate here. But for now, I'll go with "Deeeeep and wiiiiide, deeeep and wiiiiiide..."

Cody: Sure thing. The ocean is kind of like the 12 gauge shotgun shell I'm about to fire into your green skull: cold and unforgiving. That's not a song? Prove it. Fucking aliens.

Question: If you could go back and talk to yourself five years in the past, what would you tell yourself?

(Edit: It seems I didn't notice that there was another page. I'd go back and answer that question, except that given what the question is, all my character's answers would be variations of 'huh?' and 'I don't know what you mean'.)
Edited by MK Kilmarnock, Nov 13 2011, 08:24 PM.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Your perfect date?

Cody: Wait, did somebody just ask an intelligent question? Good job, bro. So, get this... it would start with one of those rented limos, fine tuxedo for me, evening dress for her... I'd have a corsage prepared for her. Very prom-esque, I know... this would probably be going off of that. Then we'd hit some fancy high-end restaurant, have a great time there, and if things lined up nicely, she'd come home with me instead of having to be back at her place. It's a lot of money, but hey. You said the perfect date.

Jessica: Ooh, somebody fancies themselves a romantic! Uuuuh, well... you know, I haven't put too much thought into this one! Shows you how often I date, right? Heh... I don't know, maybe if he takes me to one of those jazz clubs. Good music that kicks a beat, but it's not so loud that we can't even hold a conversation. Also, the atmosphere in those places kicks ass.

Sean: U-uh... dinner and a movie? Preferably at the same time? You know, like those movie theaters where you sit at tables and order food before it begins! Yeah, those are awesome!

Question: What's your idea of a perfect late-night snack?
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What's your absolute worst fear?

Cody: Going to prison after murdering the shit out of Alex! ... Seriously though, it's anything bad happening to my family.

Jessica: This one's stereotypical as hell, but I'm not really a fan of spiders. At all. Kill them with fire.

Sean: Promise you won't laugh? ... ET. I am terrified to DEATH of ET. Yes, the extra-terrestrial. He's like a slimy little space dick that's coming out of the closet to eat me with some fava beans and a nice bag of reeses pieces.

Question: Which celebrity would you like to hang out with for a day the most?
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply