Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (13,977 Views)
dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

If you were chained to your least favorite person an locked in a prison cell, what would you do?

Daniel: Try to be nice to them for as long as it took to get out of there! Maybe we could even become something resembling friends? If we'd be stuck together for an indefinite amount of time, no point in making each other's lives any harder than they need to be, right?

Michael: Knock the fucker out. If they come to, knock them out again. Repeat as necessary until I get free.

Alice: What type of chain? Handcuffs? Steel? Mythril? Obvious thing to do would be to break the chain somehow, but more detail would be needed before I could choose a course of action!

Would you rather live in ignorant bliss, or know a painful truth about the world around you?
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply