Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (13,932 Views)
xylophonefairy
Member Avatar
gubernaculum
[ *  *  * ]
What happened at your last party?

Phoebe: The last party I went to was organised by my Halmoni and inexplicably contained lots of nice Korean boys about my age whom I might want to choose as my future life partner. Considering it was her and Halaboji's 50th wedding anniversary it seemed a little strange. Mom was dying of laughter, I think she'd been through it too.

Harry: It was an after party for a show I was in last week down at the local theatre. What happened? I'm not sure it's my place to tell you, really! All I can say is that I made a fair bit of moolah selling vodka shots to the fourteen year olds. Whaat?! If I'm underage too then it's legal! No? Ah well.

Question: If you could secure one thing for your future (be it materialistic or abstract), what would it be?
the world is on my side
i have no reason to run

v4 nostalgia

shiny shiny V5 concepts (now with clickies)
Phoebe Cho - I shall be playing Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto in E minor. Wizard!
Harry Hanley - I've got Hershey's at half price today! Get 'em quick before I have rehearsal!
Lor Van Diepen - I'm gonna make a video later. About running. Does that sum me up enough?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

xylophonefairy
Member Avatar
gubernaculum
[ *  *  * ]
Question: You all knew it was coming. What flavor is your soul?

Harry: Oh, uh, something really awesome. Like pomegranate. You know, it tastes good, it's healthy, it beats diseases. I do all those things. Well none of them. Maybe I'm an anti-pomegranate.

Phoebe: So I didn't really get the question, so I typed it into google and it came up with an online quiz thingy. According to that I'm chocolate. ((A/N: I also took that test and came out as MSG, wtf))

Harry: Oh, there's a quiz? ... I got MSG too. "Nondescript taste"? That's the opposite of awesome.

Question: If you could invent a word and add it to the dictionary, what would it be and what would it mean?
the world is on my side
i have no reason to run

v4 nostalgia

Phoebe Cho - I shall be playing Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto in E minor. Wizard!
Harry Hanley - I've got Hershey's at half price today! Get 'em quick before I have rehearsal!
Lor Van Diepen - I'm gonna make a video later. About running. Does that sum me up enough?

xylophonefairy
Member Avatar
gubernaculum
[ *  *  * ]
Question: How much would could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Phoebe: They'd probably chuck a bit, then get bored and move on. I'm sure woodchuck's have better things to be doing with their time.

Harry: Enough to build a dam and stop all water flow in Seattle. Because I think that woodchucks are devious creatures. Though is it beavers that build dams? Maybe they should throw all the wood into the same place and make a stage and put on a play. That'd give the woodchuck's something to do with their time!

Question: Have you ever cheated in a relationship? If not, could you see yourself doing it? Be honest!
the world is on my side
i have no reason to run

v4 nostalgia

xylophonefairy
Member Avatar
gubernaculum
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What are your thoughts on movies which feature a lot of blood and gore?

Phoebe: Oh, um, I don't personally like it. I mean, they always ruin the furniture. It all just seems a bit unnecessary, when you could watch something with culture or a sensible plot line.

Harry: Depends. I hate it when it's done seriously, because I just can't take ridiculous stuff like that seriously. But if it's funny, or a parody, or they break out into a musical number in the middle of it - and if that has ever happened I want to see that film right now - then sure!

Question: what was your favourite bedtime story when you were a kid?
the world is on my side
i have no reason to run

v4 nostalgia

xylophonefairy
Member Avatar
gubernaculum
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Would you have super powers at the cost of social acceptance?

Phoebe: Oh, um, no probably not. Not much point of having superpowers if everyone hates you. I'd rather be liked than have people be impressed by me, or whatever benefits supposedly come with having superpowers. It never seems to work out all that well in the movies anyway.

Harry: What if my superpower was EXTREME CHARISMA? Where would that leave your question?

Question: Tomorrow is an important exam that you absolutely have to pass. What do you spend this evening doing?
the world is on my side
i have no reason to run

v4 nostalgia

xylophonefairy
Member Avatar
gubernaculum
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

What's your favorite and least favorite subjects in school?

Phoebe: Favourite is Band, or maybe Math, they're pretty close. Worst is Gym. Ugh.

Harry: Well, assuming that Lunch doesn't count as a subject, I guess my favourite class is Drama! And my least favourite class is history in any form. Because really, why? I live for the present, man! How is knowing the names of every president ever gonna help me?

Question: why are round pizzas delivered in square boxes?
the world is on my side
i have no reason to run

v4 nostalgia

xylophonefairy
Member Avatar
gubernaculum
[ *  *  * ]
What is your favourite food?

Harry: Chilli cheese fries... Nothing to add to that.

Phoebe: Um, I don't really have a favourite. I really like seafood, my Mom puts it in a stew with rice, I guess that's my favourite meal?

One year from today, how do you think your life will be different?
the world is on my side
i have no reason to run

v4 nostalgia

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply