Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (13,945 Views)
Shiola
Member Avatar
IDDQD
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Who's your celebrity crush?

Ted Teach: Oh, without a doubt it's Emma Stone! Not in a creepy Jim Carrey way, it's just... well, the cute nose just does me in.

Kate Byrne: I'm... I'm going to have to go with Ted on that one. She is cute. Kind of spunky, too!

Byron St. Laurent: Well... *grins fiendishly* I have many favorites among the adult film industry.

Elias Vandrier: *silent glare*

Frank Ragan: What kind of a question is that? Look at me. No seriously, look me up and down. Do you honestly think I have a friendly answer to that question? Do you think that I really give a damn about some plastic bimbo in a fuckin' six-thousand dollar dress? Some asshole who more money in a day than I'll see in a lifetime, and gets worshiped by a bunch of airhead teenage girls?

You know what? I think we'd get more valuable entertainment out of these cocksuckers if we just took every A-Lister and stuck them on an island with some shanks and a few kilos of coke and let them have at it... Almost like a fuckin' crossover of Oz and SOTF. That is the ONLY WAY you would ever get me to pay more than a moment's attention to these greedy, shallow people.

...what the fuck is this, anyways?

Question: You are stuck in an airport for eight hours. What do you do?
V7:
Erika Stieglitz
Tyrell Lahti
Caroline Ford
Henry Sparks
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply