Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (14,334 Views)
Mitsuko2
Member Avatar
Slutty Dwarf
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Allegra - "I'd make the poor people move far away from me. Then I'd probobly move to a private island with some GQ guys."

Elliot - "First I would make sure there was national health car and food and shelter for the homeless. Then I'd play the most amazing concert, with everyone invited, no cover."

Norelia - "I really have no idea... Maybe I'd do the whole world peace thing? Then I'd probobly smoke everyone out haha."

Question: If you could take only one thing with you onto a deserted island, what would it be?
The Dan: she won me over with card games, brownies, sex and handcuffs

Edited as of 12/1/11

Alive: Norelia Concepcion, Elliot Stone, Allegra Hoffman

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply