Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (14,507 Views)
SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Question: What's your ideal Friday Night?

Maynard: "Probably an anime marathon with a few friends. Maybe with a tofu burger for dinner as well."
Mirabella: "Curled up with a book and a hot chocolate, with no homework to do and a test out of the way."

Question: What was your "first time" like? Or alternatively, what do you think it'll be like/want it to be like?
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
Brian and Ruby look at each other, then turn to the camera/interviewee/etc and say "Awkward" in unison.

Jenna: I imagine that it will be one of the most memorable moments of my entire life. Whether it'll be memorable in a good or bad way is yet to be seen though.

Question: What are your thoughts on gun control?
V5 Characters

Brian Zhdanovich - Homestead
Ruby Forrester - Shopping Mall
Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters

Ghost Of Ravenstar
Member Avatar
Armed and Unsafe
[ *  * ]
Question: What are your thoughts on gun control?

Gavin Hunter: "In a word; pointless. Trying to control guns is like trying to control the internet; just where do you start? Where can you start? America is a continent larger than Western Europe, with just as diverse a political and social landscape to account for. If you shut down gun trade in one state then it'll rise in those adjacent, and most of the increase will be from illegal sales. In my opinion the best way to curb gun-related illegal ventures in America would be to tighten ownership laws and background checks, then work with the legitimate dealerships to establish mutually beneficial partnerships. After all, a legitimate firearms dealer isn't going to appreciate some Mexican ex-con rolling into his distribution radius with a truck full of UMP45's and setting up shop in a basement somewhere. Actually, you know what? I'm going to take a walk, I'll be back in a few minutes, feel free to skip ahead of me."

Question: If you could implant one thought, image or command into the brains of the entire population of Aurora High School, what would you choose?
#B051: Gavin Hunter - Equipped with oh gosh a whole lot. "Well, we break for two months and I'm now suddenly in high definition..."

[08:46] Ghost of Ravenstar: I love the AF2011-A1 as it fits Gavin's perceived personality so damn well.
[08:47] Alex: Overcompensatory, unnecessary and appeals to what someone who watches anime obsessively would perceive as "cool?"
[08:47] Ghost of Ravenstar: BINGO!!!

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
the bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: If you could implant one thought, image or command into the brains of the entire population of Aurora High School, what would you choose?

Hansel: I'd implant th'lord's good word, o'course. Anythin' t'eradicate the sin y'all constantly indulge in.

Baxter: Brandon Baxter. Sex god. But seriously, I'd probably implant the notion that everyone should give me money.

Question: Movie Marathon or Video Game Binge? If neither, what is your alternative?

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Movie Marathon or Video Game Binge? If neither, what is your alternative?

Alex- Movie marathon, unless the games in question were the sort I'd play. Really, it depends on what movies and what games we're talking about here.

Lana- Games. I don't play them very often, especially since I started working at the Castle, but they can be fun.

Miranda- Actually going out and having a life. *

*Miranda picks games. Lately she's been enjoying some Mitadake.

Question: What thing did you fanboy/girl over when you were a child? Cartoons, books, toys, what have you.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Maraoone
Member Avatar
COMIN OUT OF MY CAGE AND I'VE BEEN DOIN JUST FINE
[ *  *  * ]
KamiKaze
May 25 2013, 03:09 PM
Question: What thing did you fanboy/girl over when you were a child? Cartoons, books, toys, what have you.
Juhan - Books. Harry Potter was my favorite. I remember I'd always finish reading my books within a week. If I was getting particularly bored, I'd try reading some of my sister's textbooks just for the heck of it.

Carmina - Toys. I'd hate to admit it but I loved playing around with Barbie and Bratz. I thought they were 'pretty'.

If you had to live in any country for the rest of your life, what would that country be?
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017

ChainmailleAddict
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
If you had to live in any country for the rest of your life, what would that country be?

Joseph- I assume that you don't want me to say "America", as that would be boring. I suppose,... that..if I were to live anywhere for the rest of my life,... I would want to live in England. It's a well developed English speaking country, with nice people and a good history. What more could a man ask for?

What moment could be described to you as your crowning moment of awesome? If you can't decide, tell about all of them.
Edited by ChainmailleAddict, Jun 8 2013, 07:46 PM.
Companies and Friendships in general are much like Chainmaille. A single link is almost worthless by itself, but has potential. A flimsy weave is connected, but is only as strong as its weakest link. A strong weave will stay together, even with weak links added. Make of this what you will.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply