Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (14,505 Views)
KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What was the last "snack" you consumed?

Alex- Cup 'o Noodle. Chicken flavor. Wasn't bad, though I kinda overcooked it and it took a while to cool down.

Lana- Granola bar?

Miranda- Why is the word snack in quotey marks? Are you implying something? Urgh, fine, baby carrots and ranch dressing.

Question: Do you believe in anything paranormal/superstitious/supernatural (like, for example, ghosts)? If so, what?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Do you believe in anything paranormal/superstitious/supernatural (like, for example, ghosts?) If so what?

R.J.: I like to think I'm open minded, so I guess it's possible a lot of those type of things exist, like Nessie or aliens or spirits and all that.

Venice: Oh sure! Especially ghosts though, they're pretty scary...

Question: If the pen is mightier then the sword, how can actions speak louder then words?
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: If the pen is mightier then the sword, how can actions speak louder then words?

Aria Samuels - "Wha-? I-I'm not sure what you mean... W-what was t-the question again?"

Cammy Davidson - "I think it really depends on the situation in question..."

Sharon Elizabeth Austin - "You make no sense at all. Give me a question that isn't stupid."

Question: Who is your closest friend?
Version 5

Version 7

Artsy Stuff by Other People

JamesRenard
Member Avatar
Furry on Ice
[ *  *  * ]
Darren: Um... I'm not sure I actually have a 'best' friend, really. Owen and Brian are cool, but that's about it. God, hope they don't take it the wrong way if they hear me say that.

Luca: I don't have many friends, let alone best ones. Well, Louise was one, I guess you can say, but that didn't work out...

----
Question: If neither money nor distance were obstacles, where in the world would you most like to visit?
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
V5 Characters
B006: Darren Fox - Weapon(s): Lego "Creator" bucket /// Status: ALIVE /// Current location: Meltdown (Nuclear Plant - The Reactors)
Thread chain: O | O=O=O | O=O=

B030: Luca Johanssen - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Leap of Faith (Northern Coast - The Zipline Attraction) /// Rank: 134/152
Thread chain: O | O=O
The Future: Character Concept(s) (Subject to change, info may be added or deleted)

The Past: V4 Characters

Stuff from Chat

Cards Remaining (V5) - HERO: 1 /// SWAP: 0

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: If neither money nor distance were obstacles, where in the world would you most like to visit?

Alex- I would like to go toooooo... Australia. It looks like a nice place to visit.

Lana- Uh... Disneyland?

Miranda- Paris. It's pretty classy, I hear.

Question: What are you doing after highschool? What career path will you be going for?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
KamiKaze
Aug 30 2012, 10:53 AM
Question: What are you doing after highschool? What career path will you be going for?
<Joachim Lovelace> A good question. I don't know yet, so I'll think I just take on whatever life offers me.
<David Zimmer> You know, I really want to help people. That's why I want to do something involving working with other people. Who knows, something in a senior residence? A kindergarten? I have to think about what exactly I want. But when I have a safe job, I'll look for a wife and start a family!

Imagine, must go to a lone island. You have everything you need (expect things that enable you to leave the island or make contact with people outside the island), but you can only take two people with you. Who should spend the rest of their lifes with you. Who would it be?
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Imagine, must go to a lone island. You have everything you need (expect things that enable you to leave the island or make contact with people outside the island), but you can only take two people with you. Who should spend the rest of their lifes with you. Who would it be?

Aria Samuels - T-two people.... m-m-maybe Lahela and my mum... I-I dunno...

Camilla "Cammy" Davidson - I would definitely take my sis to the island. I love her to bits and I'm sure she does to. As for the other person... maybe Kyran? I don't really want to take my parents and Kyran's my closest friend.

Sharon Elizabeth Austin - My mum obviously. And maybe one of my friends from Scotland. Not sure which one though.

Question: Would you ever consider doing it with someone of the same gender?
Version 5

Version 7

Artsy Stuff by Other People

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Ruth: Wait, what? I-I mean it's not like I have anything against it. I-I mean I wouldn't do it...not because it's bad or anything! I believe everyone should love who they love or want to love or something...So, if I did I do....I have a girlfriend...next question please...*Puts on hoodie and pulls on the string tightly*

Venice: Stuff like that is pretty serious...But I'd do it if I think I was ready and it was with the person I loved.

Question: What's your favorite part of your favorite activity (Like if you're a football player, what's your favorite part of football,if you're a musician, what's your favorite part about music,.etc)

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Practicing again, by pulling some of the questions. Time to get back into character and start trying out my 4th kid in registration.

Quote:

NEW QUESTION: Can you elaborate on your heritage? Feel free to go in-depth as you want to.

Kyran: 50% Spanish from my mom and the other 50% is something Caucasian on my dad's side. He's white.

Miles: Well, obviously being Caucasian, I'm descended from European ancestry. My grandmother says our family's origin are French on the Bell side, from my mother. My father says on his side of the family, we're Scandinavian, either Swedish, or Danish and English.

Lahela: I'm a mixed bag. Poi dog, we call it. The ones I know for sure, are Hawaiian, Tahitian, Chinese and German.

Tino: I be JAMAICAN MON. (I'm black)

Quote:

Question: Have you ever wondered or think about what you would look like as a member of the opposite gender?

Kyran: Negative.

Miles: I've never thought about it, nope. I'm sure I'd be equally ravishing as a female. Though there's this joke that my family says, about my cousin Naomi being the female version of me and vice-versa. *smiles then blurts out a laugh* Yeah, I can't be serious. I'm much prettier. *Smiles and then laughs again*

Lahela: Hahaha. What kine questions are these? Uh, I guess I'd be pretty much the same, just... a guy.

Tino: AHA! Oh man, I'd go jogging. Yeah buddy!

Quote:

Question - If you could be any animal, which animal would you be?

Kyran: I really like animals. Maybe a cheetah. They're cool. Plus cheetahs have amazing speed.

Miles: Possibly an American Eagle, I'd love to see what it's like to fly while being majestic at the same time. Or a wolf. The alpha wolf, of course, being the leader of my pack. My middle name actually happens to be, Wolfe, by the way. *smiles*

Lahela: A penguin. I dunno. I just like penguins, ok!

Tino: Panda: Because then I'd be a Kung Fu Master! *Does crane pose*

Quote:

When do you feel the most alive?

Kyran: Zipping down the road in my truck or on my moped, caring for animals with my mom at the vet, or when out doing something active, like playing sports.

Miles: After drinking a nice, hot latte. *smiles*

Lahela: Outdoors, at the beach. I love the sun and water. It was like my second home.

Tino: Whenever I'm with my grandpa. That guy's a riot!

Quote:

Question: If you could own a dog of any breed, which breed would you pick?

Kyran: I've owned a few breeds. I liked German Shepherds the best.

Miles: I'm more of a cat person. *Snuggles Mister, on his shoulder*

Lahela: Corgis are cute.

Tino: Chihuahua, so then he could bring me tacos.

Quote:

Question: What was the last "snack" you consumed?

Kyran: Celery sticks. I eat healthy.

Miles: You'd think it would be an espresso of some sort wouldn't you? But then you'd be wrong. My latest snack happened to be a champagne glass of Sparkling Moscato. I drink the stuff, as if I were a baby and it was my mother's milk. *smiles*

Lahela: Spam Musubi. You guys think that's disgusting don't you? Too bad there's no shave ice or malasadas here in Seattle.

Tino: Delicious Subway Sandwich.

Quote:

Question: Do you believe in anything paranormal/superstitious/supernatural (like, for example, ghosts)? If so, what?

Kyran: Negative.

Miles: I've seen Sasquatch and she's a girl - I think, not quite sure. You can see her around Aurora High School. *smiles*

Lahela: Oh I kinda do, but I kinda don't. Like sometimes, you know what I mean? Depends. Like ghosts sometimes. You ever heard of the Menehune?

Tino: I want to believe that unicorns and dragons exist. Mostly unicorns so I can ride one like Neil Patrick Harris did. What do you mean it's not supernatural?

Quote:

Kyran: I don't know, anywhere cool, I guess.

Miles: *Laughs at the question* Money isn't an obstacle, but my parents are. I'm so sick of my father wanting to vacation in Abu Dhabi. I'm not going to Abu Dhabi.

Lahela: If I could, I'd go back home to visit Hawaii every weekend.

Tino: Narnia. Jus' Keeeeding. Almost anywhere really. Experiencing different stuff is always fun.

Quote:

Question: What are you doing after high school? What career path will you be going for?

Kyran: I wanna go into animal science and work with animals, like my mom. I like helping and taking care animals.

Miles: Something High Priced, likely law or politics like my parents. My father's a lawyer and my mother's what you call a states attorney. *smiles*

Lahela: Oh I really don't know. Maybe a teacher like my mom.

Tino: Going to college! Don't know what for, yet, still deciding. But I know I wanna do some comedy in the future, maybe.

Quote:

Kyran: (No comment)

Miles: Haha. No, I'm not gay. Sorry about that. *smiles*

Lahela: If they're hot, hell yes.

Tino: Uhhhhhh. I can admit if another guy is one sexy beast and all man, like Bruce Campbell, Chuck Norris, and the guy on the Old Spice commercials, but doing it with them? ...... Maaaaaybe.

Quote:

Question: What's your favorite part of your favorite activity (Like if you're a football player, what's your favorite part of football,if you're a musician, what's your favorite part about music,.etc)

Kyran: Well, I am an athlete. I just like the feeling when I'm out there, running and stuff. It's cool.

Miles: With soccer it's making a score. Or winning. I like winning. *smiles*

Lahela: Uh... I play the ukulele, but I can play the guitar too. They're similar. I like making music and listening to the sounds I create. It's fun.

Tino: Man, video games are killer, Homie! I just like to shoot stuff and beat stuff up, especially against friends. Bow down before Zod- I mean Tino, bitches.

New Question: Off the top of your head, can you name us 10 of your friends (or if you can't think of any more, you can include family members or non-friends you know) and a few words or sentence to describe each?

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Doing some old ones, for character psyche.

Quote:

Can you elaborate on your heritage? Feel free to go in-depth as you want to.

R.J.. Well, I'm half Mexican from my mom's side, although it really doesn't show. My dad says we're Irish and...Bo-he-mi-an? Yeah, Bohemian. Like the song. It's a real thing.*Bohemian Rhapsody starts playing*

Venice: I love that song! Anyway, I know that I got some Italian in me, and I think some dutch and french too.

Quote:

Have you ever wondered or think about what you would look like as a member of the opposite gender?

R.J.:...Like a dude probably...Dammit...

Venice: Hmmm...*Pulls up hair and makes a serious face*...Blecky.

Quote:

What are you doing after high school? What career path will you be going for?

R.J.. Um, I think going an art school or a university would be pretty cool, But I might wanna be in the army like my dad...I'm not really sure right now.

Venice:Going to a college probably, but I don't know what to study when I get there.

Quote:

Off the top of your head, can you name us 10 of your friends (or if you can't think of any more, you can include family members or non-friends you know) and a few words or sentence to describe each?

R.J.: OK...Veronica, confident and loyal. Joey, party animal and strong. Kyran, quiet and caring. Claire, Creative and Imaginative. Mom, Over-worried but loving. Dad, Fun and Old-fashioned(even though he's younger then my Mom). Asella(My oldest sister), Honest but Passive-Aggressive. Francesca(My second oldest sister), Prissy, pompous, and a former pothead. Ramon(My older brother) A smart-ass who's actually pretty smart. Olive (My older sister from my dad's side), she's...polite.

Question: Who's your best friend of the same gender and who's your best friend of the opposite gender?

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Who's your best friend of the same gender and who's your best friend of the opposite gender?

Ryan Banks: I don't really... I just don't have any.

David "Dave" Russell: Oh man, I don't know if I could pick just one. I mean all my friends are awesome, you know? Lana's pretty great, but Soph's cool too and can your best friend be your ex? And don't even get me started on my guy friends!

Gabriella "Gabby" Parker: Cho's my best friend who's a girl, but I'd say she's my best friend overall. As for boys, that would probably be Joe, if you can believe that.

Quote:

If you witnessed a crime but were offered a million dollars to keep silent, what would you do?
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

Lucas Brady - Believing in the Heart of the Cards - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

If you witnessed a crime but were offered a million dollars to keep silent, what would you do?

Rosemary: Depends on how bad the crime. If it involved murder or something that would effect a large number of people negatively then no. If not... I do need money for college...

Question: If you could have any kind of super power, what would you choose?
Edited by MrMissMrs Random, Sep 1 2012, 11:26 PM.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: If you could have any kind of super power, what would you choose?

R.J.: Hmm...well, when I think about it, being able to turn into gold would be pretty cool. Like, that silver surfer guy, but gold and with a motorcycle.

Venice: That does sound pretty kick ass. As for me, I always thought being able to shape shift into animals would be pretty cool. One of my moms is a zoo keeper, so I know a lot of animals that are pretty cool.

Question: Have you been hit on/flirted with some of the underclassmen?

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Have you been hit on/flirted with some of the underclassmen?

Matt: Eh, maybe? I don't know, I tend to be bad at noticing flirting.

Cassandra: I honestly cannot remember the last time I interacted with an underclassman outside of class to a substantial enough degree for that to have happened.

Virgil: Yeah, at parties and shit. It happens.

Question: About how many piano tuners are in the city of Seattle?
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: About how many piano tuners are in the city of Seattle?

Alex- ... Huh? Do you need your piano tuned or something? Uh... hang on. *pulls out laptop* I'll find something, and see if there's any place you can have it done.

Lana- Pardon?

Miranda- Why are you asking me? Weirdo.

Alex- *still fiddling with her laptop* Oh boy, there's a lot. Maybe I could ask my parents on recommendations. They're kinda music nuts. Oh, wait, were you just curious about how many there were?

Question: Favorite superhero?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply