Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Questions Game - V5 Edition
Topic Started: Oct 21 2011, 04:51 PM (14,377 Views)
Brackie
Member Avatar
personification of adhd
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

QUESTION: If you were to turn into any animal, which one would you want it to be?

Alina: I've always wan'ed to be a dove, y'know? They're like, so innocent, and I just wanna fly wit' them, across the sky, cause I could see everywhere.

Angeline: Can I be a Pokemon? No? Then I refuse to answer.

Jasper: I had a cat when I was ten for a while. It was an alley cat, but it ran away after a few weeks. For a while I kinda wanted to turn into one just to see where it went. If not that...a shark.

Tessa: Dolphin - they're so 'effin cute! And you know how smart they are? They have sex all the time! Don't you know that about them? I do! That's why I'm gonna totally be one!...if this were a real thing, then yeah totally, I'd be a dolphin.

Quote:

Question: Since we're on sex, let's go Freudian....I'll ask the odd question before anyone else does. Everyone has one, What's your fetish?

Alina: Fetish?...Oh....OH! No, no way! I-I don't have anything like that, that's not something that-uh I-I-I think anyone's into...this question's making me feel embarrassed, can we...

Angeline: Belts. Now don't ask me why. It involves an ex, long story, you really don't wanna know the finer details.

Jasper: Not answering.

Fine.

I have a sort of...well, you know, 'thing', for tattoos. I mean, nothing to do with being a fag an' all, but it's just...like, I can't really explain it, it's like, I dunno, they all have a story, and I wanna be part of that story or some dumb shit like that?

Tessa: ...wrestling.

Now don't ask me that again.

Question: Name the first song you ever remember hearing.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Name the first song you ever remember hearing.

Brian: Heh, funny story... My father, he was always a big fan of 80's Russian Rock, and I distinctly remember the first song he ever played to me being this obscure tune called Blood Type by... God, what the hell was that band's name again... Kino? Something like that, yeah.

Ruby: The first song I remember hearing? Okay, weird question, but what the hey. Um... I vaguely recall hearing a song by the Beatles when I was, like, three or four years old. Can't remember what song it was though, but it was definitely by the Beatles.

Jenna: *laughs a little* I can't say I remember what the song was called or who it was by, but when I was a kid this rap song started playing on the radio which got my family's attention when the singer started swearing like a sailor. I remember the event quite clearly because it was the first time I ever heard such language, and my parents had to explain to me immediately afterwards that there were certain naughty words which only adults are allowed to say. Good times...

Question: What kind of music do you like?
Edited by Fiori, Oct 22 2011, 06:03 AM.
V5 Characters

Brian Zhdanovich - Homestead
Ruby Forrester - Shopping Mall
Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fioriboy
Oct 22 2011, 04:20 AM
Question: What kind of music do you like?

Rachael: *writes it down and holds it up* MY MOM IS A MUSIC TEACHER, SO SHE INTRODUCED ME TO LOTS OF CLASSICAL STUFF. MY FAVORITE IS PROBABLY WAGNER, BUT VAN DEN BUDENMAYER IS ALSO PRETTY COOL (TEN POINTS IF YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS).

Claire: I usually listen to music that was featured in movies, whether it was the score, soundtrack, or part of a musical. My favorite score is Lux Aeterna from Requiem for a Dream, my favorite piece of soundtrack is Unchained Melody from Ghost , and my favorite song from a musical is I Feel Pretty from West Side Story.

Laura: Whatever's popular, I don't discriminate. Except against Bieber. He sucks.

Question: If you could change the color of any part of your body, what would you change and what color would it be?
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
personification of adhd
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alina: Tha-that's kinda a weird question to ask, don't ya t'ink? I mean...what can ya really change, y'know there's da eyes, and da hair, and all dat, but...I guess I could change ma' teeth to a certain colour all the time, I' be less concerned 'bout brushin' them.

Angeline: I'd make the soles of my feet black. Why, you ask? Interesting story. Ask it when you see the soles of my feet turn black.

Jasper: ...that's a ridiculous question which I really don't feel like answering.

Tessa: Wait-wait-wait what do you mean if I could change? Does that mean I have, like, control over when I change it? Cause I'm gonna take that, whatever the hell you want, yeah! I'd, like, give myself a red and green and a whole bunch other colours skin pattern which I could change at will, cause like, I'd be talkin' to one of those boring dumbasses who, like, doesn't even know what they're talking about (like Brenda from Survivor, they were saying she was boring, HELL NO she was divine!) and if they start talkin' bout stuff I don't like, I can just turn my skin into that combination and have like a warning signal! It's like "Don't mess with me, I'll fuck you up like a fucking lizard!", cause those things can be dangerous man!

Question: When you get in an argument, what's your approach? Aggressive, defensive, or a different approach?

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
Ladies and Jellyspoon! Hobos and Tramps! Cross-eyed moskeetoes and bow-legged ants. Let our tale of insanity and wonder begin!
[ *  * ]
Question: When you get in an argument, what's your approach? Aggressive, defensive, or a different approach?

Red: Agressive. I don't like it when people insult me, and I don't take insults lightly...

Luna: I guess agressive, but I really don't like getting into arguments much. I'd prefer it if everyone was happy.

Jack: Umm... I .. ah.... *leaves*

Question: Hmmm..... If you could eat something increadibly weird.... what would you eat? This can be a fantasy food (like something from Alice in Wonderland) or some werid current day object (a footstool....or a human)
Possible V5 Characters

Jack Widdlestone- A boy with his head in the clouds and his feet in the shadows. He tries to keep with himself, but will generally make friends with the stranger people out there. Has a thing for food and fairytales.

William Tyler Folley- A shortsited, energetic boy who's interests range from magic, to pranks to 80s/90s nostalgia. Never seen without his red hat.

Luna Vanderhof An obese student who is kind and sweet despite her large exterieror. She is also rather shy and has a large appiteite. She'll join a cooking club if there is one. Or an animation club.... or a bird watching/ singing club.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/Insan-kun/JackGeorgeandLuna.jpg

READY AIM FIRE FIRST TIME CHAMPION!
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv245/banthesun/RAFTrophy-1.png
SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies
http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/7359794/1/#new

General Goose
Member Avatar
Don't cast aspersions on my asparagus.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Michael: That's a stupid fucking question. Why would I wanna eat anything weird like that?

Although I am a bit curious what a giant turtle tastes like....

Kiziah: I dunno...erm, a balloon? I don't even know.

Chuck: Krabby Patty. OR SANDVICH. Actually, yeah, a sandvich.

Question: If you could be in any band, what band would it be?
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
General Goose
Oct 22 2011, 10:57 AM
Question: If you could be in any band, what band would it be?
Winston: Hm. Good question. ...Can I be a backup dancer for Lady Gaga, can that count? No? Bollocks. Um...I don't know. The only instrument I can play is the guitar and that badly, I don't want to fuck up a band I love...can I be in My Chemical Romance without changing the current lineup? They have two guitarists already, they probably won't notice if I suck. And I could meet Mikey...hnnng, Mikey...

Aidan: Maybe the one I'm already fuckin' in? Yeah, brilliant question, jackass, next?

Chitose: Um, well, I don't know, I don't listen to much- if I joined the Beatles, would that mean I would be sent to the past? And if I quit would I be sent back? That would be the best, just traveling through time, joining different bands- but, um, I mean, we wouldn't be able to go back very far, since bands with names that we'd recognize are...fairly recent...um...what was the question?

Question: The obvious one: What do you want to be when you grow up?
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4

Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Question: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Owen: Well, uh, there's kind of a bunch of options, actually... I'd love to maybe be an actor, but unless I get lucky, that's not gonna work as a full time job... same with writing and as an athlete... so, short answer, no idea.

Amy: Tricky. I haven't really thought about it. Probably something easy yet really well paid, perhaps?

Chase: I'd love to be an artist... but unless my skills improve in the next year or so, I don't see any way that'll happen... still, a man can dream, right? Perhaps I could just work fulltime in dad's garage.

Stefan: Oh, that's easy. Either a doctor or a writer. Something that I'll get actual respect for doing. Those moronic classmates of mine will thank me, you just wait and see!

Question: What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
V7 BAYBEE

FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?

Alex- Mint chocolate chip! Mmmmm...

Lana- How about strawberry?

Miranda- Ben and Jerry's Fish Food. The fish make it so adorable.

Question: If you could kill three people in the world and get away with it, who would you kill?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Acidic
Member Avatar
Stuff Happened!
[ *  *  * ]
Question: If you could kill three people in the world and get away with it, who would you kill?

Lars: I, um. I dunno. I guess corrupt leaders, but then that wouldn't help much as someone else just as or more corrupt could take over. Plus, it's probably still wrong. I need more time.

Edith: Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, and a the lead singer of Good Charlotte. Don't ask.

Caleb: Murder is wrong, do you really want me to quote the bible on this?

Question: What's your favorite internet meme?
Lars Nylund "Shit, I was here for something."
Shopping -> Shooting
Edith West "Who the hell is editing my posts?"
Flirting
Caleb Matthews "Don't worry, Bro. We're still cool."
Refereeing

Sig'd

A journey of a thousand miles ends with one,
"Fuck this, lets play video games."

-------------------------------------

I will always welcome constructive criticism through PMs.

Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
Question: What's your favorite internet meme?

Brian: I don't care if it's now outdated, that Numa Numa guy STILL cracks me up to this very day.

Ruby: Hmm, tough question, but... I guess I kinda have a soft spot for lolcats. Oh, and I've always found the Nyan Cat pretty amusing too. You know what, fuck it, I'm just going say anything that involves cats.

Jenna: I've never really been that up to date when it comes to internet memes, but I recall this one time when a friend of mine showed me this funny video of some guy going on about a double rainbow or something. Does that count?

Question: Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? If so, who was it?
V5 Characters

Brian Zhdanovich - Homestead
Ruby Forrester - Shopping Mall
Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Fioriboy
Oct 22 2011, 12:21 PM
Question: Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? If so, who was it?
Jack: Um.... Haruhi Suzumiya's kind of hot.

Monica: Ryu from Street Fighter's pretty nice looking, I guess.

Maximillian Sawyer: Nope, I prefer my ladies real. Cause, you know, you can actually do things with them.

Question: You can only eat one food for the rest of your life. What do you pick?
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

The Bearded One
One of the Larpaajilta
[ * ]
Quote:

Question: You can only eat one food for the rest of your life. What do you pick?

Lenny Nast: "I don't think there's any one food that would have enough nutritional value to keep anyone alive for very long, so... chocolate! I may as well die happy!"

Jeanine McLaughlin: "Only one food? Can I say tofu? Not 'cause it's that tasty, but because it can be made into lots of different textures and flavors. That way I wouldn't get too bored."

Question: Which was your favorite birthday and why?

v5 concepts:
Spoiler: click to toggle

SotF-TV:
Spoiler: click to toggle

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Question: Which was your favorite birthday and why?

Sean: Wow, I can't believe I can answer this one! It's my third birthday. You see, it had a pirate theme. Pin the patch on the peg-legged pirate, a galleon-shaped cake, little toy hooks for everybody to put on... it's when I discovered how much I love the whole pirate thing. Oh, also, one of my presents was a gold coin. I still have it. Yar har, fiddly-dee, being a pirate is all right to be...

Cody: ... Oooookay. I'm going to say it was my seventh, because my dad was actually there for that one. Actually, it was the largest family gathering I'd ever had. So, you know... it was nice. And you should've seen Whitney get cake in her hair! Ha... hilarious. Absolutely hilarious.

Jessica: This is going to sound really lame, but I like them all. So it's really hard to pick one. See, if I had gotten my bass guitar for one of my birthdays it would've been that one, but I bought this guitar by myself. ... Though there was that one birthday that I got a bunch of CDs from everybody when I was really getting into metal. Um... that was either my eleventh, twelth or thirteenth. Sorry, can't remember!

Question: Quick! Pick your own method of execution! ... Yes, I'm seriously asking you what your favorite method to die is. And you have to pick one. None of this 'surprise me' or 'I don't want to die' crap.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
MK Kilmarnock
Oct 22 2011, 01:40 PM
Question: Quick! Pick your own method of execution! ... Yes, I'm seriously asking you what your favorite method to die is. And you have to pick one. None of this 'surprise me' or 'I don't want to die' crap.
Jack: Old age. HAH! Take that!

Monica: Decapitation. Quick, relatively painless, and really cool looking.

Maximillian: How I want to die huh? Hmm... odd question, but I guess lethal injection. Just a little prick of the needle and that's it. Plus, it's relatively clean.

Question: If you could swap lives with one person, who would it be?
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply