Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Homestuck Mafia: Sign-Ups; HEY FUCKASS.
Topic Started: Oct 19 2011, 12:40 AM (3,428 Views)
Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The following is all flavor text. You don't have to read it, but I recommend you do if you have read Homestuck. ...If you haven't I imagine it won't make much sense.

PESTERLOG:
Spoiler: click to toggle

----

With that all said, and now that I can be OOC: Welcome to Hamsteak HOMESTUCK MAFIA! *confetti* *explosions* *faygo* *mIrAcLeS*

A few points I have to make:

1. This game is open to ANYONE. You don't have to have read any Homestuck or understand it at all, so don't worry if you looked at the flavor text above and went "what the fuck am I even looking at here". You might not understand the flavor of the game, but at it's core this is just a game of Mafia, and it will be understandable to any and all who wish to play. :3

2. With that being said: this game will be conducted in-character to a degree. To a degree means that everyone will be given the post restriction of typing with their character's font color and their quirk, where it counts. Again, to Homestuck newcomers: you'll be getting a text-translator, so don't worry about this. Just copypasta your post into the translator and you've got a post ready. If you are familiar with Homestuck and want to add some flavor of your character into your post, feel free to do so (and be free with the cat puns as Nepeta, for example). However, for any stage beyond the joke stage, please DO NOT vote in character. In fact, in general, please don't play with IC relationships in mind. It's unfair to, say, Vriska, who is almost universally disliked by the other characters. You are first and foremost playing Mafia, not playing a Homestuck RP.

3. As you can tell from above, everyone will be pretty much aware from the start who is what character. However, this should tell you NOTHING about who's on what side. Character alignments were determined via dice roll. Vriska might be Town. Jade might be Mafia. Nothing is certain. Please don't think your OOC knowledge will help you, because it won't.

4. Toss me any questions you have at any step of the way! I'll probably be lenient about things like quirks and all especially if you're a Homestuck newbie, so don't worry about that too much. :3 I'm here to help~

And with that said, registrations are OPEN~! This Mafia was built to run with 20-24 people, though I could add more pretty easily if I need to. A few people reserved spaces, so to speak, so I'll fill them in first. I'm leaving registration open until Friday, most likely, getting the role PMs out over the weekend and starting the game hopefully on Monday. :D

Oh, and if you wouldn't mind letting me know whether or not you know anything about Homestuck in your comment, that would be fabulously helpful. <3

In:

1. MK
2. T-Fox
3. Chib
4. Little Boy
5. Inky
6. The Sickness
7. KillerVole
8. Dr. Roy
9. Rattlesnake
10. KamiKaze
11. Serpentis.Deteramot
12. Slamexo
13. Flare
14. decoy73
15. DocBalance
16. Cheshire42
17. Grim Wolf
18. Pippin
19. Sideliner
20. Mimi
21. Whirlpool531
22. TDS
23. Namira
24. Fullcircle
25. Rocky
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
personification of adhd
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
le edit: oh you already have me, nvm
Edited by Brackie, Oct 19 2011, 12:41 AM.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

The Sickness
Member Avatar
Wouldn't get a kick in an electric chair.
[ *  *  * ]
IN!

EDIT: I have a basic knowledge of Homestuck...
Edited by The Sickness, Oct 19 2011, 12:43 AM.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
In, as always!

(Also, whoa, crazy, I have actually read this whole webcomic, albeit not much of the crazy fan theory forum stuff)
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder drawn by Ryuki

Cash Money
Member Avatar
Come on and slam
[ *  * ]
You know I'm in. Could somebody tell me how mafia works over the internet? I'm enthusiastic about it in a room with people, just need a little clarification.
V5 concepts:
Randall Cimora: aspiring music producer, easygoing, space cadet, new kid
     Currently blowing his Christmas money in Life is like a broken record
Leah Chapel: classic teenage rebel, sneaky, pessimistic, the un-favorite
     Re-upping in LSMFT
Milo Richter: consummate professional, intellectual, debater, self-conscious
     Convincing someone of what they already believe in Variables...

Lovely pics

In other news...

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
Now you may be wondering, who was wearing the bolo tie? Me or the shark? Answer: YES!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
In it to win it.

And to roleclaim Town Cop as the Jester.
VeeFive

V4

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm in. :3
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

armeggedonCounselor
Member Avatar
D--> I need a towel
[ *  *  *  * ]
AHGAJEBAFALL FINALLY!

I'M IN. I AM SO IN. I AM IN THIS SO FAR, YOU WOULD NEED A CROWBAR AND SEVERAL THOUSAND POUNDS OF GREASE TO GET ME OUT.

Oh and clearly I am all up in this Homestuck business.
V5 Character(s)

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
In like a baguette filling.

Even though I know fuck all about Homestuck wazaaaah.
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

Lucas Brady - Believing in the Heart of the Cards - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm totally in! I know a lot about Homestuck!

... Oh wait, no I don't, I know nothing about it.

... Still in though.
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
In.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll throw my hat, giant globe head, and pair of fake arms in for the lulz.

(Aaaand that was the extent of my Homestuck Knowledge right there. So, this should be educational!)
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
Ladies and Jellyspoon! Hobos and Tramps! Cross-eyed moskeetoes and bow-legged ants. Let our tale of insanity and wonder begin!
[ *  * ]
I'll give it a try....
Possible V5 Characters

Jack Widdlestone- A boy with his head in the clouds and his feet in the shadows. He tries to keep with himself, but will generally make friends with the stranger people out there. Has a thing for food and fairytales.

William Tyler Folley- A shortsited, energetic boy who's interests range from magic, to pranks to 80s/90s nostalgia. Never seen without his red hat.

Luna Vanderhof An obese student who is kind and sweet despite her large exterieror. She is also rather shy and has a large appiteite. She'll join a cooking club if there is one. Or an animation club.... or a bird watching/ singing club.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/Insan-kun/JackGeorgeandLuna.jpg

READY AIM FIRE FIRST TIME CHAMPION!
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv245/banthesun/RAFTrophy-1.png
SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies
http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/7359794/1/#new

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I AM SO A HUNDRED PERCENT INVOLVED IN THIS GAME YES!
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players

Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So, I would like to be in this thing based on a thing I know nothing about.

Good ideas are a go.
V7 BAYBEE

FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply