Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Pregame Tournament!; The Return!
Topic Started: Oct 8 2011, 05:12 AM (5,323 Views)
Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sounds good to me mate, count me in.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
Ladies and Jellyspoon! Hobos and Tramps! Cross-eyed moskeetoes and bow-legged ants. Let our tale of insanity and wonder begin!
[ *  * ]
Could I try to put a different character in... If that would be alright? Georgie Might be out but I will still want to try this tournament out if I can. I still have time to put a few more characters in. If possible, put in William Tyler Folley... But If I can't continue in this tournament, that's fine....
Possible V5 Characters

Jack Widdlestone- A boy with his head in the clouds and his feet in the shadows. He tries to keep with himself, but will generally make friends with the stranger people out there. Has a thing for food and fairytales.

William Tyler Folley- A shortsited, energetic boy who's interests range from magic, to pranks to 80s/90s nostalgia. Never seen without his red hat.

Luna Vanderhof An obese student who is kind and sweet despite her large exterieror. She is also rather shy and has a large appiteite. She'll join a cooking club if there is one. Or an animation club.... or a bird watching/ singing club.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/Insan-kun/JackGeorgeandLuna.jpg

READY AIM FIRE FIRST TIME CHAMPION!
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv245/banthesun/RAFTrophy-1.png
SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies
http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/7359794/1/#new

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Odds are looking good on you not getting approved in time, and I'd like to give other handlers a shot.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

yaksha
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Apologies for being scarce, life crept up on me.

I'll still be pretty scarce, but I can remain active enough to get in on this, provided I'm accepted in time.

yaksha
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
I'm afraid I'll need to drop out from this. My character's really not much of a fighter.

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm down two slots, anyone who wants in! I'm thinking the fifteenth for this kicking off!
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
Ladies and Jellyspoon! Hobos and Tramps! Cross-eyed moskeetoes and bow-legged ants. Let our tale of insanity and wonder begin!
[ *  * ]
I'll try. I'm currently getting my character approved and I'll bust ass to make the deadline.
Possible V5 Characters

Jack Widdlestone- A boy with his head in the clouds and his feet in the shadows. He tries to keep with himself, but will generally make friends with the stranger people out there. Has a thing for food and fairytales.

William Tyler Folley- A shortsited, energetic boy who's interests range from magic, to pranks to 80s/90s nostalgia. Never seen without his red hat.

Luna Vanderhof An obese student who is kind and sweet despite her large exterieror. She is also rather shy and has a large appiteite. She'll join a cooking club if there is one. Or an animation club.... or a bird watching/ singing club.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/Insan-kun/JackGeorgeandLuna.jpg

READY AIM FIRE FIRST TIME CHAMPION!
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv245/banthesun/RAFTrophy-1.png
SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies
http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/7359794/1/#new

umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jaquilyn Locke will take a spot. You can list her as a back up if you want to bump somebody else up!

EDIT: upon further inspection I fear I may have necroposted. I apologize if this is the case.
Edited by umop-ap!sdn, Jun 6 2012, 10:20 PM.
It's kiss or kill and shoot to thrill when you do what you do.
I would not die for anyone, but I would kill for you.

G009 Cassidy Kant
A contestant, a seeker, an abstainer, a klutz, a case of survivor guilt, a repenter, a star crossed lover, a star crossed lover, a damsel in distress, a hot mess, an inspired dreamer, an unwanted ally, a pawn
B034 Joey Caputo
A scout, a follower, a tracker, a rebel without a cause, a slaughtered guinea pig
G017 Jaquilyn Locke
A victim, a survivor, a team player, a doubter, a hunter, a person, a schemer, an instructor, a nomad, a deserter, a self-appointed savior, a repenter, a failure, a hypocrite's scapegoat

Achievements Unlocked!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply