Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Whistling in The Dark; Open
Topic Started: Sep 19 2011, 01:40 AM (1,292 Views)
Rocky
Member Avatar
They see me walking, they hating
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
((Madeleine Smith continued from Wandering Minds))

Maddy had been lucky as of late, that was for sure. Despite seeing other people running around the same area she was in, none of them seemed to see her. This was fine by her. Not interacting with anyone was preferable at this stage, something she had no doubts that others were doing as well. Of course, if they were all hiding in the same area, they might force people to move, to get people closer together. After all, things would be rather boring if they ended up having to kill everyone.

The girl came up on a house that seemed fairly good location wise. The view looked to be pretty good, and she would be able to see anyone trying to enter the house. Of course, unknown to her was the fact that someone else had had the same idea. She tested the door. Unlocked.

Maddy pushed the door in slowly, trying to prevent it from making any noise as she entered. There was still a slight squeak from the hinges, but that was to be expected. The door closed behind her with a soft click. Maddy simply stood in the front hallway, feeling a little weird about entering a stranger's house. Breathing deeply, she took a few more steps in.
G068 Chan, Yuan Stephanie
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rocky
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Maddy felt her heart skip a beat as a voice rang out. She wasn't really expecting anyone else to be in there, and the fact that someone else was already there was almost enough cause for her to just turn and run right then and there. The voice introduced himself as Aaron, a name she was somewhat familiar with. He seemed like a fairly decent person she supposed. Then again, anyone who got this far had probably done something bad by now. Lord knows she had.

"Um... i-it's Maddy. Madeleine Smith." she said tentatively, tightening her grip on her weapon.

Maddy didn't move from her position, though she angled herself more towards the door. This close to the end of the game was not a good time to be overly trusting. Even so, it wasn't like this guy was Raidon. He was probably just as scared as she was. Then again, the last person she met that she thought was just scared ended up dead. All she could do was wait.

Rocky
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Maddy's face formed a slight frown as she heard this new information. It felt kind of weird to her that someone would just come out and say they'd killed people. Of course, it wasn't like she was entirely innocent either. She had two names under her, and unlike Aaron, she couldn't really claim self defense for one of them. She wasn't sure if she was really willing to divulge her information back. Though Aaron did seem like the trusting sort...

No, she couldn't do that. Even if hiding out would be nice, or the company, or whatever, she still wasn't sure she should be trusting anyone at this point. The last time she did that.... it didn't end well. All she knew at that point was she didn't want to be stuck alone with anyone right now.

"Umm... I-I think it would.... be best if I left. N-no offense but umm... eventually only one of us would live, right?" Maddy shifted the weight on her feet, before starting again. "I mean... I'm sure y-you want to live, and stuff. And I'd rather not.... not be stabbed in my sleep or something. Not that.... uhh, you would do that! S-so I think it would be better if I just left...."

With her back facing the door, Maddy began to edge her way towards it. "I.... hope you understand!" the girl said as she reached the door. Turning the handle with her free hand, the girl pulled the door open and ran as far from the house as she could. She hoped that she wouldn't have to see him again, but if she did... she wasn't sure what she would do.

((Madeleine Smith continued in Friends Departed))
Edited by Rocky, Sep 26 2011, 03:46 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Residential Area · Next Topic »
Add Reply