Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Yet another relationship thread
Topic Started: Sep 14 2011, 10:30 PM (789 Views)
decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay. Pregame's coming up, so I'd better prepare my characters as well - so here are how my characters stand in school (as I see them)

KATARIN "KAT" TOLSTOFF - currently a member of the Bitch Squad, also going to be a point guard on the basketball team. She's going to be a "loyal manipulator" - meaning that she'll stick with those she considers friends and would be a good team player so long as her team does right by her, but she's not averse to using manipulation to help out/get what she wants/whatever (no, this won't be anything grandiose, at least not in pre-game). Has a twin brother, Edgar, played by storyspoiler. In some ways, she'll be like v4's Charlene (athletic, popular, pretty), but I'm going to tone her abilities down to a less offensive level so that Kat isn't a Mary Sue.

ZUBIN WADIA is a member of the "outer in-crowd" - he's not in the top echelons, but his quirkiness accompanied with his friendly demeanor means that he is on more or less good relations with the other students (he doesn't specifically dislike people unless they are deliberately mean). He's a bit of a geek, especially involving video and tabletop games, but he's also on the debate, math, field hockey (manager) track, and swim teams. He'll need some friends, but I wouldn't mind him having some enemies (although given his status, it's likely that those people will be called "bullies").

MICHAEL WHALEY is a strong side safety on the football team, a power forward on the basketball team, and a second baseman on the baseball team. He's fairly popular due to that status, but there's one other thing - both his parents (in reality his aunt and uncle on his mother's side - his biological parents are dead) are deaf, and as such, he knows ASL and might end up volunteering at a deaf school, but he'll be somewhat more comfortable speaking ASL, as he speaks it almost exclusively at home, and signing his speech will likely be one of his nervous tics. Mike doesn't talk about this much, as he knows that his biological parents are dead, and has gotten over it pretty easily, given that he will be at oldest two or three when it happens.

Any friends/enemies/suggestions for these three?
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, here's what I got so far:

Kat - Bitch Squad and basketball team, as well as:
Kat

Zubin - Field hockey, swim and track teams, RPG group, as well as:
Zubin

Mike Whaley - Football, basketball, and baseball teams, as well as:
Mike

Regarding Kat and Laura, it would depend on who Laura has had sex with (i.e. was Kat or Miranda dating the guy at the time?). If yes, then they would be on very bad terms. Double points if the ex-boyfriend might be the father. If not, then they might end up growing apart, but Kat wouldn't hate Laura.

Please keep me updated

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, dredging up this topic, as well as this one. So I have Zubin, Mike, and Kat. Here are the relations as far as I know:

Zubin:

• Stacey Modetsky (Aura Master Fox) - Acquaintance through Jake
  • Jaquilyn Locke (Nuggets) - Friend/Prom date
  • Naomi Bell (Violent Medic) - Semi-friend
  • Mara Montalvo (Ruggahissy) - Negative acquaintance
  • Veronica McDonald (leAloha) - Friends

Kat:

• Miranda Millers (KamiKaze) - Best friend
  • Mara Montalvo (Ruggahissy) - Negative acquaintance
  • Stacey Modetsky (Aura Master Fox) - Acquaintance through Jake
  • Edgar Tolstoff (aristea) - Brother
  • Cody Patton (MK Kilmarnock) - Prom date

Mike:

• Dan Liu (bacon) - Basketball
  • Lana Torres (KamiKaze) - Friend/Prom date
  • Cody Patton (MK Kilmarnock) - Football/Baseball
  • R.J. Roger (Un-Persona) - Baseball

If anyone else has a relation, please reply. Links to the profiles are in my signature.

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply