Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Yet another relationship thread
Topic Started: Sep 14 2011, 10:30 PM (781 Views)
Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright, we've talked about it a bit over most of the threads here, but here's where I try and establish something clear.

Tessa and Zubin would both know each other through several of the academic clubs we talked about in that other thread, and their relationship would kinda be love-hate - sometimes she can rely on him, while other times she finds him intolerable and doesn't want anything to do with him (most of the time she's strung up on caffeine pills, so she's pretty unpredictable). Their friendship, if it could be called one, would basically be a result of mutual petty/light antagonism coupled with an eventual reliance and tolerance of one another due to their similar interests and crossing paths.

how does that sound?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply