Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
With Friends Like these... Who needs Enemies (Relationship Thread.
Topic Started: Sep 14 2011, 07:13 PM (1,161 Views)
Cheshire42
Member Avatar
Ladies and Jellyspoon! Hobos and Tramps! Cross-eyed moskeetoes and bow-legged ants. Let our tale of insanity and wonder begin!
[ *  * ]
I have noticed the growing trend of Relationship threads... and As such have created my own. Since I don't know many people on the site... I decided to join the ranks of the "relationship thread makers" .... .I suck at making names.

Anyways.... the characters are....

Jack Widdlestone- A boy with his head in the clouds and his feet in the shadows. He tries to keep with himself, but will generally make friends with the stranger people out there. Has a thing for food and fairytales.

Ricky Bathe- An agile little prick who thinks of him self as a big shot but is really a go-fer. He gets into (and loses) a lot of fights, so some enemies would be nice. He is Red's "stress ball".

Georgie "Red" Simmon - A "headstrong" lass who can most likely kick your ass. She doesn't really look for friends and seems incredibly hostile most of the time. When she can't release her stress through fighting, she does it through Ricky.

Luna Ganderweight- An obese student who is kind and sweet despite her large exterieror. She is also rather shy and has a large appiteite. She'll join a cooking club if there is one. Or an animation club.... or a bird watching/ singing club.

I am looking for friends (mainly for Luna and Jack) and enemies/rivals (especially for Ricky and Red; And some bullies for Luna and Jack). I can't really think of any of them having a lover....unless of course someone is a chubby chaser *joke*.
If you need any more info or want to discuss this more, just send me a pm.
Thank you very much for your consideration.
Possible V5 Characters

Jack Widdlestone- A boy with his head in the clouds and his feet in the shadows. He tries to keep with himself, but will generally make friends with the stranger people out there. Has a thing for food and fairytales.

William Tyler Folley- A shortsited, energetic boy who's interests range from magic, to pranks to 80s/90s nostalgia. Never seen without his red hat.

Luna Vanderhof An obese student who is kind and sweet despite her large exterieror. She is also rather shy and has a large appiteite. She'll join a cooking club if there is one. Or an animation club.... or a bird watching/ singing club.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/Insan-kun/JackGeorgeandLuna.jpg

READY AIM FIRE FIRST TIME CHAMPION!
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv245/banthesun/RAFTrophy-1.png
SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies
http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/7359794/1/#new
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My girl Alina has a penchant for fairytales and storytelling, so I could quite possibly see her forming a friendship with Jack based off that.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

storyspoiler
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, I PMed you about this. But yeah, Mallory is one of the stranger people out there, and would likely go out of her way to make friends with Jack. Jack could either find her bothersome (she's probably rather fond of his eccentricities, which he may not be) or cool, as he likes.

--------

Alice Boucher was a liar.
Liz Polanski played with fire.

And who the hell is Radio Asuka?

Acelister
Member Avatar
Ask me about Transformers The Movie Abridged!
[ *  *  * ]
Max 'Hans' Casson would be more than willing to be a bully. I posted once (months ago) about the concept and I will be going with it. Max makes people call him Hans because he's a white supremacist. I'm sure he'll enjoy throwing lines such as "We don't want n's, Jews or fat chicks in the Aryan Nation." at Luna.

I hope to get him into the pre-game so I can have some experience writing this sort of character - but I can't guarantee he'll get into V5. If all of that's alright, then we can hash out some details!
V5 Concepts:
Max 'Hans' Casson: A white supremacist with a mean streak normal pro-Aryan attitude. [His views do NOT reflect my own, so everything said in pre-game is all him]

V4

Go and watch Transformers The Movie Abridged!

storyspoiler
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Oh, Ace, Mallory would LOVE to argue with Hans about white supremacy. It's the sort of thing she'll treat as an intellectual quandry and chew on.
--------

Alice Boucher was a liar.
Liz Polanski played with fire.

And who the hell is Radio Asuka?

Acelister
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Then I'd love to set those two up some time as well!

For an argument, not a date...
V5 Concepts:
Max 'Hans' Casson: A white supremacist with a mean streak normal pro-Aryan attitude. [His views do NOT reflect my own, so everything said in pre-game is all him]

V4

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
Ladies and Jellyspoon! Hobos and Tramps! Cross-eyed moskeetoes and bow-legged ants. Let our tale of insanity and wonder begin!
[ *  * ]
@StorySpoiler: Jack would find Malory to be good company. Especially if she talks about Magic and Fairytales. Though steam punk may intrest him. He will generally appear with little notice though, he is very light on his feet and as quiet as a mouse.

@Acelister: I would be glad to have Hans find Luna to be rather repulsing and to yell slanderous fat remarks at her. I've been looking for an enemy. As well he could pick on Jack. Jack has the nickname fairy, which could lead Hans into thinking that Jack is gay. As well, he looks weird (pale, rail thin, blue hair, birth defect on one ear so that it looks pointed). Jack is a loner and mostly sits reading fairy tales.
Edited by Cheshire42, Sep 24 2011, 10:43 PM.
Possible V5 Characters

William Tyler Folley- A shortsited, energetic boy who's interests range from magic, to pranks to 80s/90s nostalgia. Never seen without his red hat.

Luna Vanderhof An obese student who is kind and sweet despite her large exterieror. She is also rather shy and has a large appiteite. She'll join a cooking club if there is one. Or an animation club.... or a bird watching/ singing club.

SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies

Acelister
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Cheshire42
Sep 24 2011, 10:41 PM
@Acelister: I would be glad to have Hans find Luna to be rather repulsing and to yell slanderous fat remarks at her. I've been looking for an enemy. As well he could pick on Jack. Jack has the nickname fairy, which could lead Hans into thinking that Jack is gay. As well, he looks weird (pale, rail thin, blue hair, birth defect on one ear so that it looks pointed). Jack is a loner and mostly sits reading fairy tales.
Sounds fantastic! Not for Jack and Luna, obviously... For them it looks to be an emotionally scarring time... But fun for us!

Hans will be native to Seattle, so if Luna is as well, we could explore their hatred in a Memories From The Past thread.
V5 Concepts:

V4

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
@ Acelister : Luna is also a native to Seattle. However She really didn't grow fat until the final years of middleschool. Before that she was actually rail thin and had a very high metabolism.... but for some reason her matabolism gave out and she ballooned up. For a while she did beauty pagents.

Jack on the other hand, has not lived in Seattle all his life. He was home schooled until he was ten and went to school in a small town until sophomore year of high school.
Possible V5 Characters

SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies

Acelister
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Lucky her! She began to grow just as Max became Hans! Maybe a year or so after it, anyway. So they may have even been friends beforehand... That is one avenue we could explore, if you agreed. He became a douchey little neo-Nazi at around 12. He's rarely ever violent with his hate, liking to focus on making people miserable emotionally.

Jack's entire bio sounds like a goldmine for Hans...
V5 Concepts:

V4

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
And Alina, Chesh?

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
@ Inky : Sorry. Sure, I'm sure that Jack would love to talk about riddles and myths and fairy tales with Alina....
Possible V5 Characters

SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Looking at my possible characters, I can see everyone but Claire being bullied in some way. Peter would be an easy target for Hans, and Lori is an unwed mother, so that might be an issue with a white supremacist like her. Rachael is someone who I see girls picking on because of her shy demeanor and her inability to speak.
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Veronica- Totally would get into fights with Ricky.

Jason- Jack and him should hook up.
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
@LeAloha
Unfortuantely, Ricky was a character concept who didn't make it into the final 3 characters that I wanted to make. And Red was unfortunately denied existance for being too violent. However Jack is still currently being worked on (though his profile is currently in the abondoned area I do plan on finishing him up)
Tell me about Jason.
Possible V5 Characters

SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply