Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
v5 Rules of Thumb
Topic Started: Sep 5 2011, 02:08 AM (2,602 Views)
VinnyMcQ
Member Avatar
Has all the balls
[ *  *  * ]
If you had to live in a world where this could actually happen to you and your friends I don't think that after a couple of years people would start to really think about it as they went through school. If it was me I'd just avoid all trips whatsoever on principle
I'm not as awesome as this song makes out
I'm angry, underweight and sketching out
I'm building bonfires on my vanities and doubts
To get warm just like everybody else

Quote:

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

VinnyMcQ
Member Avatar
Has all the balls
[ *  *  * ]
I have had a thought. As much as some of these rules are made to be broken some of the more common sense ones just do not work given the setting of the game. Such as shoot them straight away without chattin on so they escape. Makes a lot of real life sense but we can't just shoot other people's characterts dead.

What reasoning, in game, would allow someone to break this rule? I'm assuming you wouldn't hold a friend at gunpoint rather someone you might actually want to kill.
I'm not as awesome as this song makes out
I'm angry, underweight and sketching out
I'm building bonfires on my vanities and doubts
To get warm just like everybody else

Quote:

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply