Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dropping my values to make friends!; It's just like high school!
Topic Started: Sep 2 2011, 06:55 PM (2,079 Views)
Mitsuko2
Member Avatar
Slutty Dwarf
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I feel like Norelia would probobly get along with both of your characters, since she's so sugary sweet and gets along with everyone and all that jazz.

Allegra would probobly hate Alex and vice versa, since Ali is rich and popular and a bit of a cunt (excuse my french)

Eli might get along with Ryan, but i kinda see that as more of a, "Hey cute athletic guy, let me be his friend", type of things.
The Dan: she won me over with card games, brownies, sex and handcuffs

Edited as of 12/1/11

Alive: Norelia Concepcion, Elliot Stone, Allegra Hoffman

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh yeah I was supposed to do stuff in here wasn't I.

teamsleep: Honestly sweetheart I'm not really seeing the two together. I don't really see Alex being all that sympathetic to Tim's problems enough to qualify him as understanding what real problems are like. Sorry =/

Manda: Love half of it
Love it
Love it it's so perfect for what I have in mind for Ryan.

Alex most likely won't be particularly friendly back to Nor, what with the asshole factor and all. Not necessarily hostile mind but almost certainly passive at the very best.
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

Lucas Brady - Believing in the Heart of the Cards - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh yeah this chick showed up on my door a few days ago and needs some relationships.

Gabriella 'Gabby' Parker

Not looking for any bands or musical allies or the like as as mentioned in there I already have a partner handler talked out, but Gabby still needs friends and folks to hang out with. Not mentioned in that concept but she'd typically hang out with the peppy crowd more than anything else, but if you have another sort of suggestion please don't be afraid to whip it in my face. No romances though please, scornful and hate filled or otherwise.
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dropping Alex for reasons of cast similarity. Apologies if you had any plans with her.
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Why have I not been advertising Dave until now? Dave needs amigos too!

David "Dave" Russell

Dave needs friends, lots and lots of friends. He also could do with some buddies who were members of Aurora's former Student Volunteer Club (Which he is currently trying to rebuild), but other than that he just needs loads of pals and maybe some people he's rubbed the wrong way with his overenthusiasm.
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay bumping this because I suddenly have a reappearing character in the works (hopefully) and most of her friends from the old posts have vanished from the site.

So, Alex needs both friends and people she really really hates. As before, anyone who acts vapid or thoughtlessly is likely to earn her fury, as is anyone who's in your face stuck up. Stupid people are an especially sore spot for her, but by all means anyone who's interested is welcome to return the hatred and/or gang up on her. It's all part of the human experience of being an asshole.

Slightly more importantly, I need Alex to have buddies. Stoners get bonus points because that's supposed to be the group she hangs out with. Just don't expect her to actually respect you all that much if you're a stoner, but she can fake liking you as much as she claims to most of the time so you might not have picked up on it.

Again, Alex is still in the process of getting approval so be prepared for any changes that may occur to that profile. I'm just trying to get a headstart here because pregame's only so much longer.
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Maraoone
Member Avatar
COMIN OUT OF MY CAGE AND I'VE BEEN DOIN JUST FINE
[ *  *  * ]
I'm not sure about Alex or David, but I know Juhan would be friends or at least acquaintances with Gabby. They both like singing so that's a personal interest they both share.
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey, I've got nothing against them being casual pals.
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply