Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Eleventh Announcement
Topic Started: Aug 24 2011, 05:03 PM (4,848 Views)
Dr. Nic
Member Avatar
How cute.
[ *  * ]
Almost forgot to link it here.

Alex is finally dead. The villagers rejoice.
Boy #??? - Joshua Edwards
Hanging out somewhere, playing his heart out.
Writer and local retail slave at the comic book store.

Girl #??? - Viktoriya "Vika" Starikova
Floating in the void, unfinished and half-formed.
Hot headed member of the soft ball team, secretly wishing she could fly.

Those who were
Offline Profile Goto Top

Little Boy
Member Avatar
STICK IT IN ZEE BOOOOOOOT~~~~
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Jimmy is dead!

Sorry for the wait: http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/7355976/2/#new
V5
Posted Image Posted Image
Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's
Spoiler: click to toggle

Quote:

"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey

NOTE TO SELF: Burns on the left side. LEFT SIDE.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SOTF_Help
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If you have not discussed your delay with a staff member and been told that it has been noted in the staff lounge, you have about two days and three hours to get any deaths from before the current roll set done. Otherwise I (Help) will handle them for you. We're really serious about that, so please step on it.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fanatic
Member Avatar
A wonderful fact to reflect upon, that every human creature is constituted to be that profound secret and mystery to every other.
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jason tried.
Sickness: Partially suicidal... very slightly because of my report, but mostly because Jason is dead. All of my personal issues stem from the fact that Jason Harris did not win SotF v4

William 'Woozie' Wu - "Hey Pheebs, you're amazing babe."

V4
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

nope
Member Avatar
throw that pussy like i'm famous
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i hate to ask for a further extension on rhory since she's the single most extended death due right now, but my situation hasn't been very conducive to the whole "sitting down & writing" thing. i've been working triple-double overtime at work due to the massive amount of damage & closed offices thanks to Irene, while also juggling being a full-time student & dealing with the damage done to my own home. (& just in case anyone is doubting that vermont was hit hard, because i've been getting that a lot lately: up until three days ago we had [url=ftp://vtransmap.aot.state.vt.us/Maps/VTrans_data_Irene/Damage_Status_Maps/ICC_map_20110901_4PM.pdf]no major roads[/url] left)

on top of that, rosie, who is heavily involved in the death, is gone due to drugs as per the away thread. so even if i was able to bang out the rest of my part within the limit (which i'm not), the death still couldn't be completed.

i really hate asking for another extension. you guys have been absolutely fantastic with giving me time to pull things together for this long, so i totally understand if you're unable to let it drag on any farther. but rosie & i have put a huge amount of planning & work into this death already & we'd really, really appreciate the chance to finish it if that's something everyone is willing to wait just a little longer for

Offline Profile Goto Top

Solomir
Member Avatar
Nanotech Engineer
[ *  *  *  * ]
James only wins on having most extended death this time because I actually had the time to put something together.

By the way, Peter's dead although there's tons of holes in continuity to fill in.
V5

B036: Benjamin Ward: "Sh-shut the fuck up. Or I'll k-kick your ass."
B047: Marcus Leung: "Let's start by staying calm."

V4

Rest in peace

B004 - Peter Siu: "We're all fuck-ups."
G006 - Tiffany Baker: "Will you stay with me, until I wake up?"
G027 - Marybeth Witherspoon: "The cameras are pointing here, not there."
B115 - Tony Russo: "I'm sorry...."
G087 - Rachel Gettys: "I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell."
Offline Profile Goto Top

ifnotwinter
Member Avatar
half Iago, half Fu Manchu, all bastard
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
YOU SAW NOTHING
Edited by ifnotwinter, Oct 1 2011, 10:24 PM.

marc st. yves

light it up or burn it down we'll all die in fire

lydia hausen

if you don't look down you don't have to fall

sebastian conway

everything will be okay in the end

(so you've got to keep in mind, when you try to change the world for the better not everybody's gonna be on your side)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic