Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gamer Club; Best Clube EVAR
Topic Started: Aug 5 2011, 10:17 AM (636 Views)
Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So, since I've been noticing a fair amount of characters interested in video games, I was thinking there might be a video game club at school. You know, just something where they would meet once or twice a week and just chill out, eat some snacks, and play some video games.

My character Monica would definitely be in. She plays video games with a passion, so she's really good at them, especially fighter games. She has a bit of a temper, so she might get pretty angry if she loses (depends on the circumstances though). She's also a little controlling.
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've got a character who might be good for this--female, aloof, and unfriendly, mainly into strategy games.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players

Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Owen mainly plays strategy or RPG games such as Fire Emblem or Golden Sun, but will play pretty much everything, although he's not too fond of First Person Shooters. He's a friendly, cheerful, slightly spacey guy.
V7 BAYBEE
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
Current Thread: V for Vend-etta - "Fuck off. Are you kidding me?"
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Sunny Delighted
Member Avatar
your mom wanted to make sure that her clothes didn’t steal the spotlight from her new haircut so she went with this feather fringed semi-transparent catsuit w/modesty pleather panels in a simple, understated black.
[ *  *  * ]
Rochelle would be interested in this. She probably wouldn't play as much, since she goes a little craycray with it. Just go, chill out with fellow gamer buddies and geek out over stuff. Lots of fangirling over here.
The Fallen Everdreamers

Spoiler: click to toggle

Quote:

Egads Sunny
Egads You should be Cobra Commander
Sunny NO.
Egads But when you hit the moneyshot, you can yell "COOOOOOOBRAAAAAAAAAA"

Quote:

SenatorGoose marriage
SenatorGoose is a sacred bond
SenatorGoose between a man, a woman and some shoes

Quote:

mib_fy9526like
mib_fy9526ask me a state
mib_fy9526I can name its Senatots

The New Doomed Kids

Sister Grimm
Member Avatar
I am a great biotic wind that will sweep all before me like a... a great wind! A great biotic wind!
[ *  * ]
It wouldn't be too far a stretch to see Faye maybe tag along. I get the image of her sitting at the back of the group, every meeting bringing her own sanitized controller. But, yeah, she might show up.
"There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass" -Terry Pratchett, The Truth

Lost To the Ages

Coming soon, to a V5 near you

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
You know Corey's all over this.
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Aidan's in. I see him as a super-competitive player, probably mostly into FPSs and fighters. He might get a little over competitive sometimes and end up fighting and maybe even getting kicked out temporarily, but coming back anyway.

I can see Chitose popping by occasionally as well, though she's mostly into RPGs, so she might not have much to contribute.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4

Atomsk42
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
I think two of my guys would fit this perfectly, one as a sort of casual player. The other as A guy into RPG's and old classics (Mario, LoZ, that stuff)

armeggedonCounselor
Member Avatar
D--> I need a towel
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'll almost certainly have one in here.
V5 Character(s)

T-Fox
Member Avatar
N-Nopony! Ah was talkin' to nopony whatsoever!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I could see Jade being a part of this. Being such a big tomboy, I could see her getting into gaming through some of her more avid male friends, and finding herself at the club once in a while.
Coming soon to a deathmatch near you:
Garry Brooks - Swave Countryboy
Jade Aurora - Tomboy Drummer
Jasmine Tolle - Pacifistiic Artist

Memories of those past:

What is wrong with you people?!

laZardo
Member Avatar
^This is not what a Laz looks like^
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Definitely Rafael. Maybe Carlos, just so he can sit around and spew tired old /v/ memes because problem officer.

Unfucked: Cisco Vasquez (V4)
Proper Fucked: Harris Van Allen (The Program), Rashid Hassan (V4)
Fucked Soon: Carlos Lazaro and Eliza Patton

paradise
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
I could see Allen in it, he mostly plays either Tactical Shooters, RTS games, and retro RPGS.
Edited by paradise, Aug 29 2011, 07:21 AM.
A-anyone got a light.. I really need to s-smoke about n-now...

-Allen Blue

V5 Concept Character- Allen Blue- Quiet, Tall, Nerd, Furry, Neurotic, Schizophrenic, Crazy Survivalist, Likes Cats.

Cash Money
Member Avatar
Come on and slam
[ *  * ]
I've most definitely got a character who'll be interested, but I don't know if he/she's been created yet or not.
V5 concepts:
Randall Cimora: aspiring music producer, easygoing, space cadet, new kid
     Currently blowing his Christmas money in Life is like a broken record
Leah Chapel: classic teenage rebel, sneaky, pessimistic, the un-favorite
     Re-upping in LSMFT
Milo Richter: consummate professional, intellectual, debater, self-conscious
     Convincing someone of what they already believe in Variables...

Lovely pics

In other news...

JamesRenard
Member Avatar
Furry on Ice
[ *  *  * ]
I can see Darren being a part of the club. He'd be mostly into Nintendo games and maybe the odd RPG or MMO.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
V5 Characters
B006: Darren Fox - Weapon(s): Lego "Creator" bucket /// Status: ALIVE /// Current location: Meltdown (Nuclear Plant - The Reactors)
Thread chain: O | O=O=O | O=O=

B030: Luca Johanssen - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Leap of Faith (Northern Coast - The Zipline Attraction) /// Rank: 134/152
Thread chain: O | O=O
The Future: Character Concept(s) (Subject to change, info may be added or deleted)

The Past: V4 Characters

Stuff from Chat

Cards Remaining (V5) - HERO: 1 /// SWAP: 0

Nadir
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
I think Daniel Fernandez would surely be a part of this. He mainly plays RPG games like the Final Fantasy saga or such, but he is also a fan of Survival Horror (Dead Space, Resident Evil, Silent Hill...). Manuel Martinez maybe also would be in it, but his "gamerism" is not so prevalent.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply