Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friends and Relations; 'Cause why not?
Topic Started: Aug 5 2011, 05:16 AM (764 Views)
paradise
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Great, my families looking at me weird for bursting out laughing at that.
I could see that completely. XD
A-anyone got a light.. I really need to s-smoke about n-now...

-Allen Blue

V5 Concept Character- Allen Blue- Quiet, Tall, Nerd, Furry, Neurotic, Schizophrenic, Crazy Survivalist, Likes Cats.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Acidic
Member Avatar
Stuff Happened!
[ *  *  * ]
Sister Grimm

@Acidic, I could always use more bullying-targets. As for past-relationship regarding Jane/Caleb, I'm not so sure. The sexist part, you see? Friends, I can see. They trade insults, that sort of thing. A Riggs/Murtaugh dynamic. But he would piss Jane off too much for them to have dated. Or, possibly, that's why they broke up, depending on how vocal he is with his remarks.

I'm thinking he's going to be subtile about it. For now I'm cool with the "Riggs/Murtaugh dynamic" you suggested for them.

Sister Grimm

As for Faye, she might be interested in his philosophy. I think it could work out.

Sweet.
Lars Nylund "Shit, I was here for something."
Shopping -> Shooting
Edith West "Who the hell is editing my posts?"
Flirting
Caleb Matthews "Don't worry, Bro. We're still cool."
Refereeing

Sig'd

A journey of a thousand miles ends with one,
"Fuck this, lets play video games."

-------------------------------------

I will always welcome constructive criticism through PMs.

CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think Faye and Miriam could be friends, what with them being fellow artists and shys.
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply