Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
You Know That I Could Use Somebody; God I hate that song...
Topic Started: Jul 27 2011, 02:49 PM (1,320 Views)
Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Inky - Sounds great! There would also probably be some tension between them if Angeline broke up with him, since he's really not used to that.
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jack probably would know Rachael and Claire from newspaper (both) and film club (Claire). I'd imagine he would be on amicable terms with Rachael and might be friends with Claire.

Maximilian probably dated Laura in the past, but they would be over. He's probably on the list of people who might have fathered her baby (I'm not confirming anyone, and you don't have to have him be the father. It's mostly a list of people who were rumored to be the daddy. If you do want him to be the father and to make a story line, PM me.)
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Laurelena - Jack would probably know Rachel and Claire well, being friends with Claire and possibly being interested in Rachel due to her muteness. As for Maxi and Laura, I think it would be interesting if he got rolled up in this whole possible father thing. You can PM me with more details if you'd like.
V5 Characters:

Slam
Member Avatar
My Critique Process
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alex King of mine might make an interesting during pre-game dumpee for Max, if he can put up with her insanely cynical and jaded outlook on life long enough to do whatever it is he does with these flings that is. Girl needs a little affection in her life after all and having it screwed over right in her face would be a fun page.

Other than that Rachel Penn's dead now, so no gamer friend there for Monica any more I'm afraid.

Edited by Slam, Nov 21 2011, 09:13 AM.
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Definitely interested in that, I'll be sure to add Alex as an ex, as well as taking Rachel off for Monica.
V5 Characters:

Slam
Member Avatar
My Critique Process
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Actually I was thinking along the lines of Alex being someone Max could date during the pre-game itself, rather than a past ex. Unless that's what you meant too, in which case hurray smoothness.

Though that said I am having a whee bit of trouble in heinsight justifying why she'd date anyone, or indeed why anyone would date her, considering her self inflicted bottom rung on the social ladder. Might be a better idea to disregard my momentary lapse in offering her there, unless Max enjoys a challenge in picking up girls and can penetrate her jade shield of cynicism and hostility.
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I was actually looking for a current girlfriend for Maxi to have in pre-game, so that would definitely work. I think he would also challenge himself a little, considering how many girls he's picked up throughout high school, so he would probably go for it.
V5 Characters:

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just a little update thingy that I've kinda replaced Angeline with a new one - by kinda, I mean she's basically the same as Angeline, except her name's Penny Huang, she's a third generation Korean-American immigrant, and her parents are overbearing. Any problems with that?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Since pregame has started, I'm bumping this thread. Also, since I haven't updated the original post in a while, if your character has some sort of relationship with mine but you don't see it on the list, feel free to post here and remind me.
V5 Characters:

laZardo
Member Avatar
^This is not what a Laz looks like^
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hokay so

Eliza could probably be one of Max Sawyer's exes. Maybe she could frequently confuse him with fayth's Max, since she's likely to have slept with both of them.

Rafey could be on the swim team with Max, too. Perhaps his love for the blue aquatic expanse could clash with Max?

As for when Monica gets angry, Carlos will probably go assertive-Fluttershy. Trying to flesh out his happy, polite online personage as compared to his nasty prick offline one.
Edited by laZardo, Jan 14 2012, 05:09 PM.

Unfucked: Cisco Vasquez (V4)
Proper Fucked: Harris Van Allen (The Program), Rashid Hassan (V4)
Fucked Soon: Carlos Lazaro and Eliza Patton

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Please remember that Jack is friends with Rachael and Claire and that Max slept with Laura.
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Flare
Jul 27 2011, 02:49 PM
-Maximillian needs some HATERS. He's a rich, snobby type who's pretty smooth with his words but isn't afraid to upset someone to get what he wants. So, I need a few people to hate him for being so pompous. Also, since he tends to pick up girls and dump them pretty easily, I'd like some ex-girlfriends, along with maybe one or two girls who could date him during pregame and most likely have their hearts broken.

Relationships:
Spoiler: click to toggle

Thanks!
Huge bump, I know, but Flare's recently handed over the character of Max Sawyer to me. Because of that, I was just wondering who in this list was still game to have their characters connected to him; this seemed easier than tracking down and PMing everybody. Thanks!
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Theo (bio link in my sig) would probably be unnerved by Monica's aggressiveness, especially due to his passive personality. He would also likely hate Max, due to his dislike of arrogance.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd have to ask Flare but I'm pretty sure he's only using Jack this round, and he handed Max off to me. :P
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply