Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
You Know That I Could Use Somebody; God I hate that song...
Topic Started: Jul 27 2011, 02:49 PM (1,322 Views)
Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Anyways, with all this relationship stuff going around, I figured I'd finalize some things with my three characters.

-Jack's pretty set on friends, what I really need are some enemies. Preferably a big jock type and/or someone who really hates nerds and anime and roleplaying and that sort of thing.

Relationships:
Spoiler: click to toggle

-Monica needs a few friends. She's an angry gaming type, and while her friends don't necessarily need to play video games, they need to be able to put up with her temper when it rises. Some people who are scared/angry at her because she blew up at them might be nice too.

Relationships:

-Maximillian needs some HATERS. He's a rich, snobby type who's pretty smooth with his words but isn't afraid to upset someone to get what he wants. So, I need a few people to hate him for being so pompous. Also, since he tends to pick up girls and dump them pretty easily, I'd like some ex-girlfriends, along with maybe one or two girls who could date him during pregame and most likely have their hearts broken.

Relationships:

Thanks!
Edited by Flare, Jan 14 2012, 07:21 PM.
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Bearded One
One of the Larpaajilta
[ * ]
Oooo, Lenny might be right as an "enemy" of Jack and/or Max. He's not a bully, though. He just makes fun of people, does voices, generally makes people laugh. If Lenny encourages people to laugh at Jack or Max, that sort-of makes him an enemy, right?
v5 concepts:

SotF-TV:

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I think Lenny could make a good enemy for Jack. Jack would probably find his constant pestering and jokes annoying at the least and infuriating at most.
V5 Characters:

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/single/?p=8821384&t=7337819

Hey so I've highlighted characters that I'm using in the link above.

I have a boy named Hayden Reynolds... he's not exactly a big jock type, but has no qualms picking on nerdy losers. Think those blonde preppy bullies from High School movies, that get everything their way.

I'm thinking my girl Fiona Gibson might not like Max very much.

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Both of those ideas sound great! Would you mind if Fiona was a past girlfriend of Maxi's maybe even dating for part of pregame?
V5 Characters:

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey Flare! I've decided to drop Fiona from v5 and place her into an upcoming mini instead. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Her replacement, in the interest of making a more diverse set of three, is Lahela Makakila (see sig link for basic info). She's a new girl, from Hawaii. She's friendly and will probably be a blank slate for the pregame.

If you see any possible linkage of relationships here between your characters and Lahela or my other characters let me know!

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Keaka: Well, being new, Lahela probably will not have heard of Maximillian's reputation, so she might be interested in him. They could possibly date for a short time during/right before pre-game.
V5 Characters:

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Cool, that can definitely be arranged come Pre-Game. Look forward to it.

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, I know it's been a while since I did anything with this, but I updated the first post with a list of relationships for each of my characters for everyone's convenience. Post here if you want to form a relationship with one of my characters, or if you want to change your status on the list, like becoming an enemy/becoming a real friend/whatever.
V5 Characters:

Tagabasa
Member Avatar
The Killable One
[ *  *  * ]
I have a hater for Max! Casey Malkovich, an odd sort of girl, with a complete distaste for his kind of arrogance.
Version 4 Character:
Simon Fletcher (B104): Dead at The Sawmill

Version 5 Character:
Casey Malkovich (G037): Dead at The Farmhouse

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Tagabasa - Awesome, I'll add it! Also, just to make sure that you're OK with it, I put Mia as a close friend for Jack, just because I'd kind of like them to interact a lot.
V5 Characters:

Tagabasa
Member Avatar
The Killable One
[ *  *  * ]
Yeah, sounds great to me.
Version 4 Character:
Simon Fletcher (B104): Dead at The Sawmill

Version 5 Character:
Casey Malkovich (G037): Dead at The Farmhouse

paradise
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Allen would hate Max, and I could see Max making fun of Allen for being relatively low class. I could see Allen being Monica's friend and dealing with her temper relatively well.
Edited by paradise, Sep 18 2011, 08:45 AM.
A-anyone got a light.. I really need to s-smoke about n-now...

-Allen Blue

V5 Concept Character- Allen Blue- Quiet, Tall, Nerd, Furry, Neurotic, Schizophrenic, Crazy Survivalist, Likes Cats.

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright paradise, sounds good!
V5 Characters:

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My girl Angeline could possibly have dated/had a fling with Maxxie - unlike most girls though, she's pretty much the one who wears the pants in most of her relationships, and you'd have to be pretty accepting of her oddball nature to get through a week - after it all, she'll probably have dumped him. How's that sound?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply