Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
v5 Bitch Squad; Calling all bitches!
Topic Started: Jul 24 2011, 12:03 AM (3,933 Views)
KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So, I said in the concepts thread that I'll put this up when the forums for v5 pre-game are open, but since we're now putting up discussion/planning threads in here already, I might as well start it.

But, what's the status of the "bitch squad" of v5? After all, a fair amount of concepts are popular girls, and we were discussing having a "bitch clique"/"in-crowd" thing going in chat a while back. So, who here has a bitchy mean girl type who would like being part of a bitchy mean girl group? Anyone?

Just post here.

Annnnnnd I'll start!

I myself have Miranda Millers, who fits the description. Before you ask, I honestly don't see her being the "leader" of the group, actually. If you ask me, I feel that we should just roleplay it out to figure out dynamics overall.

So, bitches? Anyoooone?

Lists!
Confirmed
Miranda Millers
Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff
Finn Grant
Stacy Mordetsky
Amaranta Montalvo
Tessa Blackridge
Jamie Snicket

Unconfirmed (has not said whether they still want in)
Sophie's character (name?)
Winston Evans (honorary member?)
Andrea Martinez
Leanne B (?)
Allegra Hoffman (?)

Retired (characters have been decided against)
Kara Caplan
Cara Howard
Jessica Lik
Caroline Quick
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Acidic
Member Avatar
Stuff Happened!
[ *  *  * ]
Jessica Lik would fit in as well.

I have withdrawn the concept of Jessica Lik. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Edited by Acidic, Aug 6 2011, 01:57 PM.
Lars Nylund "Shit, I was here for something."
Shopping -> Shooting
Edith West "Who the hell is editing my posts?"
Flirting
Caleb Matthews "Don't worry, Bro. We're still cool."
Refereeing

Sig'd

A journey of a thousand miles ends with one,
"Fuck this, lets play video games."

-------------------------------------

I will always welcome constructive criticism through PMs.

Dropbear
Member Avatar
Actually a cat.
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jamie Regina (you know what I'll probably change that last name probably). I'll see how bitchy I can make her. Unsure if she'd be the brains or not. :P
B069 Ben Powell: That's a bout. Salute. Shake hands.
G052 Sapphire McLeod: The Youngest Was The Most Loved
G084 Eve Walker-Luther: The Prime Time Of Your Life

Game Over. Continue?
> y

Jamie Snicket

Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, I already said I'm down but I'll put it here to be all official.

Miss Amaranta Montalvo would be a great addition! She's a spoiled, rich, bitchy beauty queen.
things

Sophie
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
How's about a wannabe popular girl who generally hangs around the bitch club? You could ask her to do all sorts of dirty work and other stuff : D

It's another avenue for her attention-whoreing. So she's also a bit of a proto-bitch too.

I'm working on the actual character rite now : D
Edited by Sophie, Jul 29 2011, 10:23 AM.

|V5 Concepts! W00T Click to see and critique!|
|| Terra-Fiona Vandegrift -> Obsessive Neurotic Ruminator ||

Spoiler: click to toggle

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sweet.

So that's five members of the Bitch Squad. Yes, counting the wannabe. B)

And yes, that's what I've been calling it. Feel free to call it that yourself. XD

I'll probably add their names to the first post, just so we know who's part of the group.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Hollyquin
Member Avatar
A friendly clown welcomes you to LOCAH. It seems he would like to be your guide.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
~revival thing~

Winston isn't a girl (obviously) but he'd be all over being friends with the bitch squad. He's kind of a social floater, making friends with people from all parts of the school, but he's a big, big fan of catty gossip. So he wouldn't be exactly a member, but he'd be friends with all of them, and he'd certainly have stories to share.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.

Those Who've Known - V4

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I could contribute my female concept, Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff. She'll be a bit of a manipulator, but unflinchingly loyal (not a sheep, but she'll still be loyal). The only person whose loyalty would override it would be her twin, Edgar (who may or may not be a PC, if someone is willing to partner up with me).
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

laZardo
Member Avatar
^This is not what a Laz looks like^
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Can Eliza be a counter-bitch? :D

and can carlos dedicate some of his waking hours to the spreading of dirt upon these fair wenches across the intertubes

Unfucked: Cisco Vasquez (V4)
Proper Fucked: Harris Van Allen (The Program), Rashid Hassan (V4)
Fucked Soon: Carlos Lazaro and Eliza Patton

Stark
Member Avatar
Nuts.
[ *  *  * ]
Because I'm late for everything, Caroline Quick needs to be a part of this. Seriously, I had plans for something exactly like this with her.
<Mimi>: You are much nicer than I thought you'd be!
<Stark>: Shut up, fatty.

Slam
Member Avatar
My Critique Process
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alex King of mine probably isn't the type of bitch that would fit in with the squad, but she'd make for one excellent punching bag on a slow day for them! Because what is a bitch squad without their victims?

(Warning: over-victimising may cause eventual death, breakdowns, guilt or comeuppance.)
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aaaaaaaaah! So sorry everyone. I am now coming back to you!

Yes! Caroline and Kat could easily be members! More members means more business and stuff. : D

Winston can be a honorary member. Just because he needs to be.

Laz, what's a "counter-bitch"? Is it someone who is a bitch right back whenever the bitches come up, like a counter-troll? That does sound interesting. And someone who spreads shit about them would be interesting as well!

Slam, looking at your relationship thread, she seems perfect to them to bully. : D
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.

In Loving Memory

Posted Image

Nadir
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
I am gonna add one of my character concepts for V5 here, Andrea Martnez. She is a sheep in bitchs clothing, which means that, while she doesnt mind basically trashing everyone else who is not her friends around, deep down she was some issues about the way she does things (mainly relating to her family and her brother, who is gonna be in the same school as her, and even on the same grade, because he got held back a year). She is your quintessential Latina beauty (long, dark hair, dark eyes, tanned skin, nose pierced, thin, always dressed up in preppy clothes, uses a Blackberry almost to the point of obsession). She has a difficult relationship with her older brother, Manuel, but mostly defends him when some of the bitch-squad criticises him behind his back (althought that doesnt prevent her on calling him a freak herself). So, what do you think about her...?

Cheshire42
Member Avatar
Ladies and Jellyspoon! Hobos and Tramps! Cross-eyed moskeetoes and bow-legged ants. Let our tale of insanity and wonder begin!
[ *  * ]
I can't really see any of my characters being IN your club per say... Yes Georgie Simmons is a bitch.... but she is a lone bitch. I could however see my character Luna Ganderweight being tortured by this club due to her weight issue. I need a few enemies for my characters anyway.
Possible V5 Characters

Jack Widdlestone- A boy with his head in the clouds and his feet in the shadows. He tries to keep with himself, but will generally make friends with the stranger people out there. Has a thing for food and fairytales.

William Tyler Folley- A shortsited, energetic boy who's interests range from magic, to pranks to 80s/90s nostalgia. Never seen without his red hat.

Luna Vanderhof An obese student who is kind and sweet despite her large exterieror. She is also rather shy and has a large appiteite. She'll join a cooking club if there is one. Or an animation club.... or a bird watching/ singing club.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/Insan-kun/JackGeorgeandLuna.jpg

READY AIM FIRE FIRST TIME CHAMPION!
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv245/banthesun/RAFTrophy-1.png
SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies
http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/7359794/1/#new

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yo Kami, I heard you like bitches, well the new and improved Tessa Blackridge is an obnoxious intelligent bitch who would more than likely be able to put anyone who disses her or her group in their place through the magical power of words alone. Whatdya say?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply