Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Who Died and Made You King of Anything?; Day 10 (Evening) - Private
Topic Started: Jul 21 2011, 03:44 AM (2,109 Views)
armeggedonCounselor
Member Avatar
D--> I need a towel
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Janet Binachi continued from Nothing Really Matters.))

Janet didn't really notice how long she was walking. Exhaustion was starting to set into her mind, but sleep was not a welcome prospect. She was becoming vaguely aware that she was heading toward the sawmill, due to the nice road she was walking along. She could see the sun rising as she began to cross the bridge. Danya... or rather, his replacement's announcement was buzzing somewhere outside of the range of her conscious senses. A misstep dropped Janet to her knees, a slight groan of pain escaping her lips as she caught herself on her bad arm. She had nearly forgotten that it was hurt. To be honest, she probably should have changed the bandage long before now. Still, now that she was on the ground... getting up seemed like a truly herculean task. She rolled so that she was sitting, resolving that she would get up in just a few minutes. Just... going to rest here... for a moment....
V5 Character(s)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

armeggedonCounselor
Member Avatar
D--> I need a towel
[ *  *  *  * ]
((Crappy short post is crappy. I'm dog-tired from work. Maybe I'll come back and make it better.))

Janet jerked up, snorting loudly as she woke from her doze. The reason became clear very rapidly- there was someone moving around below her feet. Under the bridge. She got to her feet unsteadily, pulling her gun from her pocket and cocking it. She stepped over to the edge of the bridge, to see.... Whoever that was. Hayley's latest toy. No sign of the dangerous one, though to be fair Ema (yes, that was the name, Ema) was still to be considered dangerous.

She raised the gun, debating to herself about pulling the trigger. It would be easy. One shot, less competition. Closer to getting her revenge on the bastards who had done all of this to them. And the ones who killed Jay. But she could feel Jay's eyes on her, from beyond. Or perhaps it was her own conscience finally speaking up.
V5 Character(s)

armeggedonCounselor
Member Avatar
D--> I need a towel
[ *  *  *  * ]
Footsteps to her side, clicking into Janet's mind. She turned, time seeming to drag against her as she did, her aim shifting to land on the other, the one who was already lifting her gun to fire. Janet was quicker. Her finger contracted, once, and the recoil drove her arm sideways, the gun slipping from her poor grip as the other girl answered with five. She heard shots hitting the ground behind her, felt hot pinpoints of pain streak into her flesh, heard herself gasp in pain, and heard, in response a dull gurgle as blood pooled into her lungs. She fell backward, gasping for breath, feeling at once the panic and calmness, acceptance. She had known that she would be here someday, at this point on the edge of consciousness, seeing into that dark abyss beyond. She could hear her own pulse in her head, growing fainter as her own heart pushed blood out of her body, killing her with each traitorous pulse.

And then the blackness took over, and she felt nothing.

[GIRL 102: JANET BINACHI: TERMINATED]

((Serpentis.Deteramot: Eliminated))
V5 Character(s)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Logging Road · Next Topic »
Add Reply